• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MEXICAN FEET

When I lived in San Diego there was a very wealthy Mexican man of about 60 who was from Baja California, sadly, involved with the drug trade. He lived on both sides of the border and could afford just about anything he wanted. I became friends with him because he responded to my personal ad in a local alternative paper, in which I was trying to get a foot tickle club together. The club never happened. But for about two years he and I would get together every so often at an Imperical Beach home he owned and about half a dozen Mexican women would be there, all for the availability of his tickling pleasure. Most were pretty fine women. He was not interested in sex. Just tickling. Amazing. I have never heard such laughter, and shrieking, and seen so much wetting. He would tickle until they wet all over themselves. Always he wanted them in jeans. Then he would have one of his cronies just drive them back over the border. Crazy times. Mexican women seem to have extremely ticklish feet! The ones he got were all associated with that nasty narco-trade down there, but really, pretty sophistciated women. There were a few average ones, but always ticklish with super soft feet. I quit hanging out with him because it was dangerous to be around someone like that, although he was very mainstream when he was on this side of the border. And very nice. Just a narco with a bad foot fetish. I have never had more ticklish feet in my lap than those great days back in the 90's. I left a lot of load on towles in front of some pretty gorgeous Mexican feet, with a hottie at the other end, laughing her head off.

When I lived in San Diego there was a very wealthy Mexican man of about 60 who was from Baja California, sadly, involved with the drug trade. He lived on both sides of the border and could afford just about anything he wanted. I became friends with him because he responded to my personal ad in a local alternative paper, in which I was trying to get a foot tickle club together. The club never happened. But for about two years he and I would get together every so often at an Imperical Beach home he owned and about half a dozen Mexican women would be there, all for the availability of his tickling pleasure. Most were pretty fine women. He was not interested in sex. Just tickling. Amazing. I have never heard such laughter, and shrieking, and seen so much wetting. He would tickle until they wet all over themselves. Always he wanted them in jeans. Then he would have one of his cronies just drive them back over the border. Crazy times. Mexican women seem to have extremely ticklish feet! The ones he got were all associated with that nasty narco-trade down there, but really, pretty sophistciated women. There were a few average ones, but always ticklish with super soft feet. I quit hanging out with him because it was dangerous to be around someone like that, although he was very mainstream when he was on this side of the border. And very nice. Just a narco with a bad foot fetish. I have never had more ticklish feet in my lap than those great days back in the 90's. I left a lot of load on towles in front of some pretty gorgeous Mexican feet, with a hottie at the other end, laughing her head off.

Well isn’t that special!

Fine looking feet, and very nice extreme closeups. Thanks.

Mitch

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back