• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michelle Tickled By Ex And New GF.

stasiu1990

It’s a Friday summer night and Michelle starts to wind down from another hellish week at her work. She is really getting tired being pushed around at her job. Even her boss gooses her on her sides every now and then. Taunting that she has no where else to go in this economy if she quits. She clinches her glass and gulps a good amount of wine. Knowing that bastard is right. Ever since Mark left for another women, she barely cam keep the house and pay the bills.

The doorbell rang. She sighs and walks over to open it. When she does a scowl formed on her face. It was her ex and his girlfriend Sasha. “Hello Michelle! Can we come in?” Mark knows she can’t say no since he still owns half the house. She regretfully lets him and her in. She goes back to the counter to grab her drink and sits down on the barstool. “what do you want Mark?” Mark scoffs. “That’s no way to treat guests. Go ahead and offer us a drink.”
Michelle glares at them. Both have smug smiles on their faces. Sasha is quietly taking in how she looks better than her. She can tell Michelle has a mommy tummy underneath that sun dress and has smaller boobs than her. She’s just a smaller overall compared to her. “I’m not offering you two anything Mark. What do you want?” She asks taking another sip of her wine. “

“Welp! I guess will just cut to the chase!” Mark takes the seat next to her, while Sasha takes seat behind her, which Michelle doesn’t care for. “Oh poor little Michelle. Have to take care of this house all by your lonesome. Struggles with the house payments while gets pushed around at work. Must feel so helpless.” Michelle turns red “Fuck you asshole!” She attempts to smack him but Mark catches her hand. Obviously knowing her every move. He quickly grabs her other wrist, pulls both wrists in front of her cuffing them together.

Michelle doesn’t fight has she’s been in this position before. And has never gotten away from Mark. She glares at him, Mark smugly smiles at her. “Give me the house. And you don’t have to worry about the bills anymore” Michelle eyes fill with fury. “absolutely fucking not!” she says. “very well than. I guess will just force you”.

Sasha gets the go ahead nod. She raises her finger nails and softly scratches the back of Michelle’s armpits. Michelle gives out a girlish yelp. “GAHHA! WHAT HEEHE ARE YOU DOING!” Sasha grins. “I’m just giving your bare underarm a tickle. How does it feel?” humiliating. Sasha fingers slowly rake the vulnerable skin of Michelle’s back armpits. “Michelle melts to a giggly girl when her armpits get tickled. Don’t you?” Mark asks in a menacing tone. Michelle gives out another ticklish squeal. Her soft tender skin stands no chance against Sasha nails. “Awww are my nails to much for you?” Michelle tries to pull away but Sasha nails juat follow the squirmy women. “HEEHEHHEHE NAHH NO! FUCK YOU!”

Mark grins. “Just wait until you get the center of her bare pits Sasha. She’s becomes a bubbly mess.” This makes Michelle nervous. Mark loved tickling her smooth armpits. She clamps up the best she could not letting Sasha in with those pointy nails. Sasha notices this. “Oh? Is your center armpits the worst spot?” She says now flicking her closed skin. “EeheheK! STAPHA!” Sasha takes another route and starts to rake her arms. Her nails feel unbearably ticklish on her sensitives skin. She spasms and bulges her womanly muscles has Sasha nails tease her biceps and triceps.

Michelle flings her head back in laughter and is almost in tears. “Michelle likes to act tough. But her girly muscles are another ticklish spot! Arent they Michelle?” Mark says still holding on to her with ease. “Ha! I can tell. What a ticklish little bitch!’ Sasha keeps it up. Michelle howls in laughter. “HAHAHA PLHEHESE STAHAHAPH!” she screams. “Begging already? But we haven’t even touched your armpits yet you bouncey giggly girl.” Mark says. “I really want to get her little tummy too.” Sasha says to Mark. “Does Michelle have a ticklish belly?” Sasha ask the laughing women. “DOOOHOH YOUUU DARE HEHE AHH!”

“Then armpits it is!” Mark says easily raising her wrists. Michelle gasps. Now her vulnerable smooth armpits are on display for the tickler. But they take in her situation first. “Oh wow Michelle. Your armpits look so good! Bare and smooth!” Mark says. Michelle blushes red. She knows he is just making fun of her for being a women and keeping her armpits clean.

But that moment was quick as Sasha dives into her pits. Sending Michelle to absolute hysterics. “GAHAHAHA NOOO! HEHEHE HAHAHA STAHAHAHAP!” “Goochie goochie goo ticklish girl!” Michelle tries to pull down her arms but it was no use. Sasha circles and rakes her sensitive armpits. Michelle bounces out of the chair into Mark. Mark wraps an arm around her and dives his free fingers into her sides. This making Michelle an absolute ticklish mess. “HAHAHAH I’LL HEHEHE GIVEEHEH YOU THE HAHAHOUSE! JUSSST STAHAHAPH!”

“Good girl!” Mark says letting her go and collapsing weakly to the floor. Sasha is bummed because she really wanted to get her tummy. But maybe next time. Mark pulls out papers for her to sign. She regretfully signs them as now she is without a house. “Now move all your shit to the basement ticklish bitch!” Mark slaps her on the ass. “We will be back tomorrow to move in!” They leave. And Michelle sobs. She really got tickled out of a house.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back