• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Party #12!!! Yep...really...#12

I am going to be one of the newbees along with my hubby. So yall be nice to me.. or else your gonna get it...:tickle: Just kidding, I am looking forward to meeting all of you anf giving each of you a real huggggg instead of cyber hugsssss. Will see you on Friday. I am so very nervous.. :xpeepsofa Yet I know I will be fine once I see my BigBro "TheWiz" and get my first hug from him when I arrive.

I checked out the website for the place. It looks bigger than I had imagined! Do we have the whole thing? The "big house" and the 5 cottages?
By the way, what time can we start showing up? I want to avoid all the rush hour traffic, so I was planning on leaving home around 1 pm. I hope thats ok?

I checked out the website for the place. It looks bigger than I had imagined! Do we have the whole thing? The "big house" and the 5 cottages?
By the way, what time can we start showing up? I want to avoid all the rush hour traffic, so I was planning on leaving home around 1 pm. I hope thats ok?

that should be fine

OMG! here I was tearing up thinking you werent going to be here. You friggin brat! To hell with the machine. As long as your there is all that matters. :D

you and me both sister... I even sent him an off line message I was so mad at him... he is so gonna get it in a few days.. grrrrrrrrrrrrr.. I agree to hell with the machine as long as he and the MRS. is there.

Hey Wiz!

It is with GREAT SORROW that I have to make the following announcement:

I have tried so very hard and look at it in so many ways; when I first agree to come to the gathering. I knew there would always be something / someone that would stop me from doing what I wanted so badly to do.

This problem has been rolling around in my head for months. I tried every possible way of resolving this problem. I knew I would be disappointing so many people. This thought has haunted me; the closer the time for eh gathering came the less sleep I was able to get. However, I finally have to face the facts. No matter how hard I try, it would not be feasible for me to attempt to do it.

So, because of TSA I will not be bring my paraffin machine to the gathering. :cry1::cry1:

That is disappointing news! I know that it will be even more disappointing news for a few women who were so much looking forward to your relaxing foot massages & paraffin foot bath, I know Katie enjoyed it!
Just know though that you will be sorely missed, not only just by the women, but also myself because I consider you as a friend and I appreciate the manner that you bring to our gathering's and the respectful service you offer the ladies, in making them feel relaxed and comfortable. but for what ever it is worth I understand your decision and try not to lose to much sleep over it just know that you will be thought of this weekend and maybe we will see you at another gathering?.
With that being said, I do not know if this will ease your conscience a little bit but I just bought a paraffin bath machine recently and I have been told by others that I give a good foot massage, so if you would not object, so that I do not step on any toes or impose with your relaxing traditonal services that you have offered, Then I would be willing to bring it and with no obligation to the ladies attending, that they could use it to soften there feet or opt to receive a foot massage from myself.
Please know though that I respect your talents and that I in no way am wanting to compete w/ you because there really is no question that you have started a good thing here for guests and I do not want to interfere with that.

So seriously Carlos please let me know of your feelings regarding that matter ok?. :)

"Please note though ladies that this would be a volunteer only service w/ no obligation to yourself,this service offered is just to help carry on the traditional service in Wiz's absence". Please be advised!

I only hope Carlos I can do you & your service justice I just wish I had those special oils still that you gave me last tickle party!

I hope you understand this post to you and that the respect coming from here.

In closing please know that you will be missed and in our thought's this weekend! and also know that you may be far apart but close in heart! may that bring more comfort to you knowing that.

Have a great weekend take care and happy tickling! from: your friend - Jason (jbfttickler):)

P.S. Now go get some rested sleep! lol.

That is disappointing news! I know that it will be even more disappointing news for a few women who were so much looking forward to your relaxing foot massages & paraffin foot bath, I know Katie enjoyed it!
Just know though that you will be sorely missed, not only just by the women, but also myself because I consider you as a friend and I appreciate the manner that you bring to our gathering's and the respectful service you offer the ladies, in making them feel relaxed and comfortable. but for what ever it is worth I understand your decision and try not to lose to much sleep over it just know that you will be thought of this weekend and maybe we will see you at another gathering?.
With that being said, I do not know if this will ease your conscience a little bit but I just bought a paraffin bath machine recently and I have been told by others that I give a good foot massage, so if you would not object, so that I do not step on any toes or impose with your relaxing traditonal services that you have offered, Then I would be willing to bring it and with no obligation to the ladies attending, that they could use it to soften there feet or opt to receive a foot massage from myself.
Please know though that I respect your talents and that I in no way am wanting to compete w/ you because there really is no question that you have started a good thing here for guests and I do not want to interfere with that.

So seriously Carlos please let me know of your feelings regarding that matter ok?. :)

"Please note though ladies that this would be a volunteer only service w/ no obligation to yourself,this service offered is just to help carry on the traditional service in Wiz's absence". Please be advised!

I only hope Carlos I can do you & your service justice I just wish I had those special oils still that you gave me last tickle party!

I hope you understand this post to you and that the respect coming from here.

In closing please know that you will be missed and in our thought's this weekend! and also know that you may be far apart but close in heart! may that bring more comfort to you knowing that.

Have a great weekend take care and happy tickling! from: your friend - Jason (jbfttickler):)

P.S. Now go get some rested sleep! lol.

Jason, I will be there; the machine will not:santasmil

ok if i had a choice between the machine coming or the wiz i take the wiz any day. see you then brother

I just wanted to point out......

900th post!

That is all. :wavingguy

Sorry I can't make it this year but.....

do me a favor and tickle any sistah who gets out of line mercilessly till they admit the brotherhood rules!.....get em good!!!!!! :D

I'll be leaving in about 90 mins. According to mapquest, I should get there around 3-3:30ish. See you all there!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back