• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Party #15

hello all long time no see not been on tmf for a while. just thought I would say hay. hope everything is going well. hugsssss too all.

New rules and raffle info out to everyone. Let me know if you should have received it and didn't.

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!

Speaking of Uno!!! Facebook now has an Uno game. I am hooked on this game and have already spent time tuning up my Uno game for September. I will be soooooooo ready for you clowns.

Uno. Lots and lots of Uno playing. Complete with trash talking!

Yep. The trash would Not shut up!
trash-can-full-of-trash.jpg

If you enjoy rape , this particular gathering will leave you somewhat disappointed.

Alas , there is no rape. :(

That's a damn lie. I'm pretty sure those Uno cards got raped repeatedly. Did anyone ask the cards if they wanted to be played with over and over again?? No. :jester:

Speaking of Uno!!! Facebook now has an Uno game. I am hooked on this game and have already spent time tuning up my Uno game for September. I will be soooooooo ready for you clowns.

How many games of Uno have you lost on facebook so far? LMAO!

Yep. The trash would Not shut up!
trash-can-full-of-trash.jpg

That's a damn lie. I'm pretty sure those Uno cards got raped repeatedly. Did anyone ask the cards if they wanted to be played with over and over again?? No. :jester:

I did see Soda rape the garbage can in the middle of the night, after everyone was asleep. I was walking out of the bathroom and I saw what he was up to. :shock: We sort of just stared awkwardly at each other. :ermm: Eventually, I nodded to him and he nodded back. Then I went back to bed and he continued on with his carnal passion for the garbage can. :hmm:

It was just the container, by the way, not the actual trash. He's not weird or anything.

Are there many ladies out there that are planning on attending this event?

Like I always tell people you will know when you get there how many ladies are there. For any newbies attending the gathering I look at it like this if there was no tickling would you still have a great time and my answer is yes. I have been coming for like 5 years now i think this will be my 6th MTP gathering and my 8th party in all. It is a great time watching football and trash talking with people and have met. Some have become amazing friends. just my 2 cents about the gathering for the newbies. speaking of all this trash talk where is Michael buffer when you need him.

When yer dressed as provocatively as those Uno cards were , that's basically askin' for forced penetration.

Shit , those slutty-ass cards were beggin' for it. I'm just a man , dammit.

I did see Soda rape the garbage can in the middle of the night, after everyone was asleep. I was walking out of the bathroom and I saw what he was up to. :shock: We sort of just stared awkwardly at each other. :ermm: Eventually, I nodded to him and he nodded back. Then I went back to bed and he continued on with his carnal passion for the garbage can. :hmm:

It was just the container, by the way, not the actual trash. He's not weird or anything.

Yeah , it's not the first time I laid waste to a gathering. It certainly won't be the last.

When yer dressed as provocatively as those Uno cards were , that's basically askin' for forced penetration.

Shit , those slutty-ass cards were beggin' for it. I'm just a man , dammit.

Ok fine. Those cards were definitely asking for it. Even I couldn't resist them. I mean they just let you throw them down on the table and they don't complain. Clearly that means they liked it and wanted it :jester:

attention everyone

we are getting closer and closer to partyime now...

with that said, it seems that some of you have not sent payment yet..for those that are coming it is imperative you begin to make arrangements with our hosts.....

they are planning a lovely time for all of you, but cannot start preparing unless you do your part...they work very very hard to provide the best for everyone, but cannot do it without your help

so please, take a little time out and do your part...it takes a village....lol

so if you have not handled the business please take some time out soon and do just that, and it will be well appreciated

and besides, you wouldn't want me to be in your front door making collections....:p

cool runnings

we are getting closer and closer to partyime now...

with that said, it seems that some of you have not sent payment yet..for those that are coming it is imperative you begin to make arrangements with our hosts.....

they are planning a lovely time for all of you, but cannot start preparing unless you do your part...they work very very hard to provide the best for everyone, but cannot do it without your help

so please, take a little time out and do your part...it takes a village....lol

so if you have not handled the business please take some time out soon and do just that, and it will be well appreciated

and besides, you wouldn't want me to be in your front door making collections....:p

cool runnings

Put my payment in the mail yesterday.

Third Nerd's a'comin , kiddies. :D

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back