• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Party #15

My kite got caught in a tree... :(

You're a good man , Boogaloo.

Charlie-book-2.jpg

Sucks to be us...

What with the expenses of the wedding (and of the honeymoon--coming so close to MTP), my new spouse and I must beg off for this year-- :cry1:
We'll miss the fun and enjoyment of great company (and great tickles)---hope to see y'all next year.

Sorry you and others are not able to join us this time. :( Some of us have been hit hard by this struggling economy. Congrats, lovedemfeet and his new bride! :yayzorz: Hopefully, next time around.....

But see several of you in a few weeks!!! Looking for it to be an awesome time.

I am so bummed I will not be able to c ome this year. With the horrible car accident on 8-5 which I am so thankful I am not paralized for I should of been. The surgery on 15th which should of been out patient but kept me in hospital 3 days. All in all not working for a month and more, suck big time. Have loads of fun and I will see you all next year.

I am so bummed I will not be able to c ome this year. With the horrible car accident on 8-5 which I am so thankful I am not paralized for I should of been. The surgery on 15th which should of been out patient but kept me in hospital 3 days. All in all not working for a month and more, suck big time. Have loads of fun and I will see you all next year.

Get well soon , DimpleToes! :)

natural how do I fly a kite so not nerdy don't know how to fly a kite and tom toes get well my sis... hugsssssss

But how can it be the year of the nerds if the lady nerd won't be there? o_O

You will all still be stuck with 4/5ths of the Nerds! Besides, like the Power Rangers or the Avengers, we can always recruit a new Nerd in times of dire emergency. NERDS FOREVER!

<object width="560" height="345"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N9qYF9DZPdw?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N9qYF9DZPdw?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="345" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

For the nerds! :D Um, Natural, just ignore the white part. :ermm:

<object width="560" height="345"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N9qYF9DZPdw?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N9qYF9DZPdw?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="345" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

For the nerds! :D Um, Natural, just ignore the white part. :ermm:

I have those X-Men comics! I have also edited wikipedia.

whats up everybody, been a bit since i been on here, been extremely busy with work, just wanted to say hello and me and the misses will see yall in the coming weeks.

whats up everybody, been a bit since i been on here, been extremely busy with work, just wanted to say hello and me and the misses will see yall in the coming weeks.
doing ok been busy as well as well see you soon.

... like the Power Rangers or the Avengers, we can always recruit a new Nerd in times of dire emergency. NERDS FOREVER!

Times of dire emergency?

You mean , like ... when Kyle goes on one of his indiscriminate squirrel-killing rampages?

We Nerds are an elite group of do-gooders. :cool: In times of dire emergency, you must ask yourself, "Self, am I nerdy enough?"

Five brave souls have answered, "Yes, yes I am."
Nerdsrecruitment.jpg

Who will be the sixth?

We Nerds are an elite group of do-gooders. :cool: In times of dire emergency, you must ask yourself, "Self, am I nerdy enough?"

Nerdsrecruitment.jpg

Who will be the sixth?

You made Natural, a black man, the Black Ranger. :illogical

too funny too funny but would you say you love the nerds or they scare you inquiring minds want to know????

Nerdsrecruitment.jpg

Who will be the sixth?

Ahem..

If I may..

As much as I am a fan of the OG MMPR.. I'd just like to point out a slight error in your team numbers, Sandy..

Despite the fact that after Season One, Tommy regains new powers thanks to Zordon & Alpha, thus making him the "White Power Ranger" and still a league of six..

There ARE other teams in the MMPR Universe..

The end of Season 3 spawned "The Alien Rangers" with the likes of Delphine.. The White Aquitian Ranger
Aurico.. The Red Aquitian Ranger
Cestro.. The Blue Aquitian Ranger
Tideus.. The Yellow Aquitian Ranger, and,
Corcus..The Black Aquitian Ranger. Succeeded by a brand new cast. So that's 5 new "nerds" there.

Then, we could go into "Zeo". Return of 5 cast members. 2 New additions.

Toto: 7 "Nerds".

MMPR Turbo: 6 more.
MMPR Space: 1 more.
MMPR Lost Galaxy: 6 more.
MMPR Lightspeed Rescue: 6 more.
MMPR Wild Force: 6.
MMPR Ninja Storm: 6.
MMPR Dino Thunder: 4.
MMPR SPD: 5. (Not counting: Shadow, A-squad B, G, Y, P, R1, Omega, Nova & Kat)
MMPR Mystic Force: 7.
MMPR Op Overdrive: 6.
Jungle Fury: 5.
RPM: 7.
Samurai: 6.

So.. it seems your Original Nerds should be holding Try Outs as it seems you'll need a grand total of 78 to acquire the whole MMPR Universe. :shock:

But then again.. what do I know? I'm a "Derp meme" fan. :D

(PS: Soda should be bringing a super awesome game dealie for you and your nerds. If he doesn't...: :dom:)

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back