• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Might have found one in the wild

Simplesimon22

So I have this female coworker who I get along with very well. I suppose you’d say she’s my “work wife”. We work together all day every day at our job and basically run our department together, so naturally we’ve grown very close. We’re both very weird people and have a similar sense of humor so we’re always joking around and laughing which I think comes off as a bit flirty even though I don’t intend it to be. Over time I’ve started to suspect she has a thing for me, which I am normally oblivious to but there are signs I can’t ignore. She’s very touchy with me at work and now that we hang out outside of work sometimes it’s gotten more noticeable. Some of the girls I work with have told me she’s mentioned thinking that I’m cute and they have actually sort of encouraged me to make a move on her, despite her having a boyfriend of 4 years that she lives with. Now why am I telling you all this? Because as chance would have it I may have actually found a tickle fetishist in the wild…
A few weeks ago we went out drinking with some coworkers around our age (mid 20s) and we proceeded to get very intoxicated and ended up at one of their apartments. Work wife, who I’ll refer to in this post as “Kate”, was especially drunk and starts being really flirty with me of course. She was sitting on the floor while I was on the couch and started doing that little spider-tickle thing on my knee which made me jump. Any kind of tickling always throws me off, which I’m sure you all can relate to, but I didn’t think anything of it because I remind myself tickling isn’t inherently sexual or fetishistic for most people. I brush it off and laugh and then the night sort of petered out. A week or so later we all hang out again and the same thing happens. As soon as we’re alway from the group she tickles me again! She spider tickled my knee same as last time and when I laughed and jerked back she started tickling all over my legs making me go crazy. I’m a ler and have not been tickled much but god damn she drove me nuts! Still, I think it’s just her being flirty and not a tickle fetishist of course. But then the thing that really got me, is that I see her tickle someone else right after this. A very attractive female coworker of ours is sitting on the couch with her legs stretched out and her bare foot is right near where I’m sitting and Kate gives her a quick little tickle making her giggle and jerk her foot back. Kate laughs and tickles this girl a bit more on her feet and then turns her attention back to me. I can’t resist the opportunity and I make a joke about not letting her get away with tickling everyone and I of course tickle her sides and she giggled and squeezes my hand telling me she’s way too ticklish. As expected I tickle her just slightly too long, even getting her feet for a few seconds and it draws some raised eyebrows from our friends. Kate however seems to be into it and now seems more flirty than ever before at work since then.
I have never suspected someone of having a tickle fetish as much as I do with this girl right now. If it weren’t for the fact that she has a boyfriend I would definitely obviously pursue this. But I’m not crazy right? The constant tickling doesn’t seem like a coincidence, but obviously my worldview is affected by being into tickling. It could just be her way of flirting I guess? Either way I’m wondering what you guys think, should I pop the tickling question? I have never gotten to have a real session with someone so this is driving me nuts knowing there could be a cute girl into tickling in my midst.

Don’t even think about session. There is one of two ways this needs to go for things to be safe: either she breaks up with her boyfriend to go with you, or you realize that by being probably more attentive to her needs that you are drawing her away from boyfriend.

The reality is that you and her might just be a better match than her and boyfriend. Or, they could be a great match but he is failing in his roles. Regardless, doing a session is almost like her cheating on her boyfriend.

Think more of the connection and less of the tickling

It sounds like she does have a real interest in tickling, perhaps an erotic interest.
You should proceed cautiously because of the work relationship and her boyfriend.

I think that since she seemed to be more intent on tickling your legs (inner thighs?) with the times she tickled you that you described, it was likely more of a flirting, then straight up tickle interest. I mean, don't get me wrong, she obviously is willing to tickle and doesn't freak out if tickled, so she could have an interest, or at the very least and acceptance that could grow into like, but i'd put my money more on flirting than an actual tickle kink.

That said, if she is flirting, and does notice that you seem particularly receptive to tickling, it's possible she might continue the back and forth with tickling. However, if she has a boyfriend, and they are happy together, I would tread with caution.

Just my two cents. Tell us how it goes though.

Don’t even think about session. There is one of two ways this needs to go for things to be safe: either she breaks up with her boyfriend to go with you, or you realize that by being probably more attentive to her needs that you are drawing her away from boyfriend.

The reality is that you and her might just be a better match than her and boyfriend. Or, they could be a great match but he is failing in his roles. Regardless, doing a session is almost like her cheating on her boyfriend.

Think more of the connection and less of the tickling

This is probably the best take. I’ve kind of decided not to pursue this at all because I don’t want her to cheat on him and am also not prepared for a relationship with her if she left him. My dream scenario would be we have some kind of sexless tickling-only affair, but I know it would inevitably turn sexual and I would feel too bad about it. Plus like others said she’s probably not actually into tickling lol

No need to "pop the question". Just have fun with her and see where it goes.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back