• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MILF Nina discovers a new joy in life

BalkanTicklish

TMF Poster
I am happy to welcome my new ticklish model-Nina. Nina is a sexy, 38-year-old beauty, who is completely new to our tickling world. We met through a FB group for models. She explained to me that she works as an erotic dancer in a nightclub and loves to be in front of a camera. When I mentioned that I wanted to tickle her, she was very surprised, as she has never heard of this before.

The video starts with a short interview, where she presents herself and her thoughts of what is about to happen. I then join her on the couch and start testing where she is ticklish. I didn’t have to wait long. With my first touches on her sides and ribs she exploded in laughter. You can see that she is a bit closed during the interview, but then the tickling opens her up.

I continued to explore her body to find other ticklish spots. Her feet were not so sensitive, but once I touched her thighs, she went completely nuts. She even mentions, while laughing, that this is her most ticklish spot.

The great thing is that the more I tickled her, the more she enjoyed it. She even told me that she has found a new thing about her and that it’s really joyful for her.
What a dream, a? Beautiful girl who enjoys being tickled.

I try every possible ticklish spot during the entire video, multiple times. Her armpits and neck made her laugh uncontrollably, evoking a melodic sound.

It’s a really nice, home-tickling video, with an everyday beautiful girl, who found a new exciting and arousing way to have joy in life.

As always the whole video is subtitled in English.

IMG_9411.jpeg

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/216591/27638939/milf-nina-discovers-a-new-joy-in-life

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back