• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mimi Is The Best!!!!!

Mimi said:
Not my fault you're easily confused, oh furry one. :p :p :p
Oh, but it is! Typical, foisting a man's confusion about the female persuasion off on the man, when it's YOU who's to blame. Just like a woman, can't make up her mind what she wants, so she wants it all! Men are from Mars, women are from GimmeGimmeGimme!!!

BUMP for Mimi, she freaking rules, LOOK AT MY HOT NEW SIG GUYS!!!!! :D Thanks so much Mimi, she is sexy and fiesty-looking and awesome! You are really incredible with these graphics!

siamese dream said:
BUMP for Mimi, she freaking rules, LOOK AT MY HOT NEW SIG GUYS!!!!! :D Thanks so much Mimi, she is sexy and fiesty-looking and awesome! You are really incredible with these graphics!

i love your siggy....i've thought of upgrading mine..but this one seems to fit me so well...

siggys

isabeau said:
i love your siggy....i've thought of upgrading mine..but this one seems to fit me so well...

Please don't change yours Isabeau. I absolutely LOVE yours. It's sexy and flirty. Very cool.

It is a DEFINITIVE given...that without Jeff, Myriads, and others who helped put this site together, that a lot of us would be aimlessly meandering through cyberspace hoping to connect with a worldly enough lot that understands and appreciates tickling, and the forms it takes! So....gentlemen, I thank you...as countless thousands others do....

.....now, in the interest of keeping true to the theme of the thread, I've already praised Mimi's talents several times in PM format; as she took the time to put together a new sig pic for none other than Sultrybrunette (a member whom I've become quite friendly and close). I had these vivid ideas that Sultry seemed to like the sound of tremendously, and within a day's time or so, Mimi had her end result in a PM to me, and I was just floored. It surpassed my wildest expectations (the "Sassy" on Sultry's shirt...which is a nick I've given her some time ago) was one of the clinchers for me.

Mimi.....you're a class act....a helluva nice lady, and talented with the keyboard (and yes..the right software....or.......hardware.....I'm a tech-tard....I dunno the difference).... :bowing:

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back