• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mind Fuck.

Concept original, awesome.

Domination vs. acceptance. Getting what you want when you want it.

Of course now I'm sitting here wondering how far the protagonist will accept the antagonist's offer. It would be no fun with out challenge and conflict.

Hot damn! :firedevil THIS. WAS. AMAZING. I got hit with such a wave of chills throughout this story.

I've always been a fan of "chance encounter" stories and this was artfully done. Part of me wants to say I second several others here in saying MOAR please...but I also LOVE that you let the reader imagine the rest. I am interested to see where you might take it though, when a chance encounter becomes something much more. Would it still be for just that night? Or is there a possibility it could grow beyond it?

Also, if you do write a sequel...might you answer the question how did he know her kink for tickling? Might be an interesting reveal to explore. :)

I finally gave this a perusal this morning, which is odd given that this is rather short.

I think pure headspace wise, you write an erotic piece that shows a certain mindset overpowered and, to a certain extent, forced to smolder in an intense environment. I think the actual tickling action and manipulation of, well, 'you', was actual quite hot, as was the breaking down to the driving need for release.

This is a hot little piece.

Totally hot! I love the rawness and honesty of your writing, the natural language you use. I worked at a bookstore for 5 years and I wish anything that awesome would've happened to me:D. Great story!

wow that was so good!!!... wow
Have you ever considered becoming a full time writer??? .. you are very very god at it!!

really enjoyed your story - i must be going to the wrong kind of bookstore. what's the address? :)

I actually started the second part of this and then stopped. I just re-read this and am seriously considering pulling it together again.

The bump was mucho appreciated, Marquis. :bubbleheart:

And I'll never be a full time writer unless Marquis becomes my full time editor. LOL

Thank you all for the kind words. It really means a lot. Sometimes it's embarrassing to post such personal things. It feels like I'm allowing too much of my own fantasy to be public.

D'aw.

Spankies. :)

I may return to this. -- It's been awhile, though. So we'll see. ;)

I had almost forgotten about this one...it was as good a read the second time.

Ka-Ching!

Well done CrystalLight. I love stories like this that take place in quiet (suppose to be anyway) places.

And of course. This one. This is my favorite. This brings out the fire in me. This one humbles me more than you'll probably ever know, Jo.

Out of all the pieces of mine that you bumped, Marquis, I'll be eternally thankful to you for bringing this one back up.

This is the only piece aside from the Kavean's Deliverance series I wrote that I've been the most proud of.

Yes, this piece is very short. And for many, you are used to longer, more involved pieces. If you've read any of my other work, you'll notice that occurs a lot. And the reason for it is simple; I get so excited to share with all of you who read my work, the release of not only the bottom, but the Top as well .. that it's physically HARD for me to simply continue writing the piece out. That's also why I feel there are so many I should return to and give another go at.

This story was mainly focused on the bottom. It may not appeal to many Tops who enjoy a longer tome that indepthly outlines the agony/enjoyment of the bottom. But I also feel that there is an appeal for them in the fact that although it's short, I do my best to pay strict attention to bringing the detail of the bottom's experience into the forefront. Bottom's will easily relate to this piece. Tops will get a short amusement out of the 'cause' that is happening.

I have had Part II of this piece in my writing folder for a Very. Long. Time. -- I've got a few paragraphs written and always get excited about returning to it. But with everything I've ever done .. not only here on forum .. but IRL as well .. I prefer spontaneity. I feel it makes for a fun surprise not only for myself to give, but for all of you to receive. : )

Thank you to all who have taken the time to read this .. for those that have supported me through the years .. for those that continue to support me .. & I will do my best to give to the Community only the best that I can in way of words.

Having said all that : Please spare yourself from reading my older work. It seriously sucks. SERIOUSLY. ><

Crystal, that was one of my two favorite stories from you. This post caused me to read it again and confirm what I already thought.

Hey CL,

For some reason or another your story popped into my head today at random, so I thought it was time to reread, and the scenario was even hotter the second time around. ;) Loved the composition...*SO* much! <3

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back