• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mind your manners (fm/ffm, non con, sexual)

unclejobo

TMF Poster
Jade stared lovingly across the kitchen at Paul, the couple had recently started dating after a long, flirtatious friendship. Jade was 24 years old with a toned, pale body and long dark brown hair. She had known Paul since her best friend introduced them together around 4 years ago. Paul was a muscular 27 year old, his tanned skin and golden hair complemented his looks perfectly. Together, they looked like a model couple.

“Do you fancy going to the bar later for some drinks and food?” Jade asked, fluttering her eyelashes at him.

“How can I say no to those beautiful blue eyes” Paul smiled back.

“Give me an hour to get ready” Jade smiled.

“An HOUR?” Paul joked. “You don’t need an hour, you look beautiful the way you are”

“I can’t go dressed like this” Jade replied, looking down at her baggy vest top and jean shorts.

“Yes you can, we are only going to the bar” Paul replied. “Just put on some shoes and we will head out”.

“You’re not going out like that though” Jade smirked, staring at Paul’s pink shorts and black t-shirt.

“Just watch me” Paul joked, throwing some sliders at Jade. “Now, put these on. I’ve already booked the Uber”.

Paul grabbed his phone and wallet as Jade put on her sliders and grabbed her bag before the couple headed outside to the waiting Uber.

Ten minutes later, the couple arrived at the local bar. They were shown to a booth by the waitress, sitting opposite each other and studying the menu. Paul noticed that Jade had slipped off her sliders and placed her feet next to Paul’s left side. Paul watched with a grin as Jade flexed her slender, black painted toes and overlapped her feet.

“Can I take your order please?” the waitress asked.

Jade looked up from her menu and glared at Paul as he pressed his left hand over Jade’s ankles, pinning them to the seat. Paul placed his menu down on the table before moving his right hand towards Jade’s feet.

“Can I have the crab caAAAAAKEESSS” Jade squealed as Paul dragged a single nail down Jade’s right foot.

“Is that to start?” the waitress asked, puzzled.

“Yes, sorry” Jade replied, embarrassed.

“And for your main?” the girl asked.

“Can I have a R-R-Rump S-S-Steeeheheheheaakk” Jade giggled as Paul began to spider tickle her arch. “M-Medium Raahahahaaarree”.

“Sorry, what was that?” Paul joked.

“M-Medium rRRRAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAArree” Jade squealed. “Sorry, my boyfriend keeps tickling my feet” she scolded at Paul, managing to pull her legs free from his grip. “Can I have a vodka and diet coke as well please”.

“And for you?” The waitress asked, blushing.

“Calamari and BBQ Burger for me with a bottle of Corona” Paul smiled at the waitress, handing her the menu back.

“You’re such a prick” Jade joked at Paul, hoping no one else in the bar noticed.

Paul smiled sarcastically. “It’s not my fault that you have no manners. Putting your dirty feet on the seat”.

“Shhhhh” Jade snapped at him, slightly embarrassed.

The couple went about their evening, drinking a bit too much for a work night as they moved from there table up to the bar. Jade noticed that a couple in their 40’s were constantly staring at them, breaking eye contact and whispering to each other.

“YOU GOT A PROBLEM?” Jade shouted across the bar.

“Sorry, she’s a bit drunk” Paul apologised to the couple.

“WHAT YOU STARING AT?” Jade shouted out again.

“Come on, let’s go before you get us in trouble” Paul said ushering Jade out of the bar and into a waiting taxi.

Jade glanced round to see the couple had started getting their things together. Nervously, she quickly hurried into the taxi.

“I think they are following us” Jade whispered to Paul.

“Don’t be silly, you’re just paranoid” Paul replied.

Finally, the pair arrived home and struggled opening the door. Once inside, Paul guided Jade to the bedroom as she stumbled around.

“I’m just going to get some water for the both of us” Paul said as he left the room.

He returned a few minutes later with two glasses of water to Jade, passed out on the bed, still clothed. He chuckled to himself before removing Jade’s clothes, placing them on the floor and putting her under the duvet before getting himself changed and climbing into bed to join his girlfriend.

Paul woke up when his alarm chimed, instantly feeling a bit groggy with a hangover. He walked downstairs and made a coffee for both himself and Jade before getting changed for work. He placed the coffee and a couple of paracetamol on the side table next to Jade before giving her a kiss on her forehead and leaving the house.

Jade’s alarm went off not long after, she pressed snooze before falling back asleep, waking up to a long bang from downstairs.

“PAUL?” she called out.

“PAUL, IS THAT YOU?” she called out again, getting worried.

Silence filled the house as she decided to double check. She put on her pyjama shorts and a white vest top before placing her size 6 bare feet in her slippers and heading down the stairs to the kitchen. She checked over the downstairs of the house to find nothing out of place, blaming it on her mind before heading back upstairs to get ready for work. As she entered the bedroom, she was grabbed from behind and a strong smelling rag forced against her nose and mouth. Jade put up a struggle but quickly felt faint, collapsing to the floor and falling unconscious.

Slowly, Jade awoke. Her head was pounding as she opened her eyes, staring up at the bedroom light. She tried to rub her eyes but couldn’t pull her hands down. Quickly turning her head to the headboard she saw her wrists tied together above her head. She tried to move her legs but couldn’t either. Jade’s head shot up, staring down her body to her bound ankles, struggling in vein to free herself.

“Did you have a nice sleep?” a male voice asked.

Jade’s head shot to her right side to see the man from the bar sat in the corner of the room.

“What the fuck is going on?” Jade asked, panicking. “Why have you tied me up?”

“Do you remember us from last night?” The man asked.

“Us?” Jade said confused.

“Mandy. Our new toy is awake” the man called out.

“Toy?” Jade said with fear.

Seconds later, the bedroom door opened and the woman from the bar walked in.

“Thank goodness Tony” she smiled. “I was getting concerned”.

“I was just explaining to our new toy that we are going to teach her some respect” Tony smiled at Jade.

“I have a FUCKING NAME!” Jade snapped back.

“And what might that be?” Mandy smirked.

“J-Jade” Jade gulped, realising that she was not in the position for insulting them.

“Now then J-Jade” Mandy mocked. “We were not impressed with your attitude and aggression last night”.

“So we thought we would pay you a visit to teach you some manners” Tony continued.

“W-W-What are you going to do?” Jade stuttered.

Mandy walked to the side of the bed and sat down to Jade’s left. Jade gulped nervously as Mandy lifted up her vest top, exposing her toned stomach. Mandy drew a single fingernail in a circle around her belly button.

“Hey hehehe, stop, hehehehe it tiiickleesss hehehehehe” Jade giggled.

“Just as we thought” Mandy smiled.

“We watched you and your boyfriend last night, he was taking great pleasure in tickling you under the table whilst you were trying to order your food” Tony smiled.

“Oh god, please don’t” Jade said in panic. “I’m so ticklish. I fucking hate it”.

“This shouldn’t be too hard then” Tony mocked, bringing his rucksack in view.

“W-What’s in there?” Jade asked nervously.

Tony stood up and walked towards Jade, placing the rucksack down and unzipping it. Jade’s heart pounded as she watched Tony take out a blindfold, gag and baby oil, placing them next to her. Tony reached back into his bag and pulled out an array of feathers, toothbrushes, a vibrator and two hairbrushes.

“Look, I’m sorry, OK” Jade begged. “I had a bit too much to drink, I didn’t mean it”.

Jade watched the two intruders stood either side of her, smiling at each other before each picking up a feather. The long, stiff feathers approached her armpits slowly.

“Please don’t, I’m begging you” Jade blurted out. “No, No, Nooohohohohoho ahahahahahahahaha”.

Jade wriggled around laughing as the tips of the feathers stroked across her sensitive armpits. Her face turned red straight away as she laughed with every stroke of the feathers.

“PLEEHEHEHEEEAASSEE HEHehehehehehehehehehehe” Jade continued to giggle.

Tony passed his feather to Mandy as she took charge of the assault on Jade’s armpits. She climbed onto the bed, straddling Jade’s stomach to stop her wriggling as she glided the feathers around her sweating armpits. Jade’s vest rose up as Mandy bounced on her upper body, trying to control her. Tony took advantage of the bare flesh, digging his fingers into Jade’s exposed sides.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA NAAHAHAHAHAHATTT THEREEHEHEHEHEHE AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Jade wailed, thrashing around as much as possible.

The two tortured her side and armpits for the next ten minutes before allowing Jade to rest. Mandy climbed off Jade’s stomach, allowing her to take in as much air as possible.

“She’s got far too much movement, we need the other straps” Mandy exclaimed.

“W-W-What other straps?” Jade panted out.

“These” Tony smiled, pulling out a handful of Velcro straps from the bag.

“Look, I’m sorry, please” Jade begged again as the pair strapped her elbows and knees together.

Mandy picked up the blindfold before straddling Jade again, slipping it over her eyes. Once secured she dug her long fingernails into Jade’s armpits.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHO AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Jade screamed with laughter, trying to thrash around as much as she could.

She seems more secure” Tony commented.

“Yep, our tickle toy isn’t going anywhere” Mandy joked as her fingers explored all of the sweaty skin.

Jade could do nothing but laugh as her armpits were tormented. Ten wriggling fingernails danced and glided across her sensitive skin. Jade hadn’t noticed from the thrashing around, her right slipper had become dislodged, falling off her foot. Mandy continued to tickle her armpits for a few minutes more before striking a deal with Jade.

“Do you want me to stop tickling your armpits?” Mandy asked softly.

“AHAHAHAHAHA YEEEEESSSS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Jade screamed.

Mandy slowly climbed off Jade as she lay panting on the bed, exhausted. Just as Jade regained her breath, she felt Mandy’s fingernail scrape down the sole of her right foot.

“EEEEEEEKKK” she squealed. “Please not that, anything but TTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAATTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA”.

Jade screamed with laughter as Mandy’s fingernails danced over her soft bare sole.

“Such a ticklish foot” Mandy joked, sliding off Jade’s left slipper. “Let’s see if this one is just as sensitive”.

“No, NO NOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA” Jade screamed with laughter as both soles with tickle tortured by Mandy’s long fingernails.

Jade’s feet thrashed around, desperately trying to escape the ticklish torment from Mandy’s long fingernails. The pretty brunette’s face turned red as she screamed with laughter, turning from side to side as she bounced around on the bed. Mandy wrapped her finger and thumb around Jade’s big toes, pinning them back before striking again, digging her fingernails deeper into the size 6 arches.

Jade was finally saved by Mandy stopping abruptly, stopping upon hearing the sound of a car pull up on the driveway.

“It appears as your boyfriend wants to come and play as well” Tony said, peering out of the window.

“Not a peep out of you” Mandy said, pushing the gag into Jade’s mouth and tying it behind her head.

“MMPPHHHH” Jade protested.

“If you try to scream, we will make things a lot worse for you both” Mandy smiled as they both hid behind the door.

“JADE?” Paul called out from downstairs. “JADE, ARE YOU HERE?”

Paul’s footsteps creaking the stairs as he climbed. The footsteps drew closer to the bedroom until the handle turned and the door pushed open.

“WHAT THE FUCK?” Paul shouted in horror upon seeing Jade bound, blindfolded and gagged on the bed.

Without thinking, he rushed into the room, only to be wrestled to the ground from behind by Mandy and Tony. The chloroform rag forced against his mouth and nose as her struggled before becoming unconscious.

Paul finally awoke to the sound of laughter coming from next to him. He opened his eyes but could only see darkness, he had been blindfolded. He struggled but his arms had been bound above his head and ankles tied together as he lay on the bed.

“MMMPPPPHHHHHH” he protested into his gag.

“Oh, it appears that the big, strong boyfriend has finally awoke” Mandy joked as she ripped off his blindfold.

Paul stared Mandy in the eyes before turning his head to the left to see Jade bound next to him, being straddled by the woman staring back at him. Jade’s loud laughter resumed as her red face bounced around. Paul looked down the bed to see a man at the foot of the bed, tickling Jade’s bare feet. He looked at his bound feet, still in shoes and socks before turning his attention back to the man tickling his girlfriend.

“MMMMPPPPHHHH MMPPPHHH” Paul protested.

“Oh, do you want to join in as well?” Mandy joked as she climbed off Jade, kneeling in between both bound bodies.

Tony at the foot of the bed stood up, finally giving Jade a well-deserved break. Jade locked eyes with Paul, she looked exhausted.

“It’s a shame you had to come home Paul” Tony spoke. “We were just going to teach your pretty little girlfriend a lesson, hence why we only brought one gag and blindfold”.

“Now that you’ve shown up, you’re in this together” Mandy said softly. “Jade has already provided us with all the information about where you are most ticklish and we are impressed. I don’t think we have ever had the pleasure of tickling such ticklish people before”.

“MMPPPHHHHH” Paul protested again, struggling against his bonds.

Mandy leaned over and stripped the buttons off Paul’s white shirt, folding it up towards his hands, exposing his torso. She leaned down and started to unbuckle Paul’s belt.

“MMMPPPHHHHH” Paul shouted into his gag, trying to struggle.

It was no use, within seconds, Mandy unbuckled his trousers and yanked them and his boxer shorts down his legs and over his knees. She stared at the size of his manhood before smirking back at him.

“Leave him alone you perverts” Jade shouted once she regained her breath.

“Really?” Mandy said in surprise at Jade. “I knew you were trying to be brave, but didn’t realise you were this stupid”.

Mandy nodded at Tony who stood up and yanked Jade’s pyjama bottoms down to her knees, exposing her shaven pussy. Mandy leaned over and pulled Jade’s vest top over her head, freeing her breasts.

“What do you think you are doing?” Jade said in anger.

“Well then, tickle toy” Mandy spoke. “Since you were so kind in telling us how ticklish Paul’s groins were, we thought we better check your hidden areas. We have the perfect tools for that”.

Mandy held up a couple of electric toothbrushes, showing both of the bound pair.

“These brushes have the perfect size head to tickle your nipples, pussy and cock” Mandy spoke. “The rotating bristles will tickle as much as anything you have ever experienced before. They are also particularly handy when tickling the belly button or in between the toes”.

Both the bound couple shook their heads in fear and disbelief. They watched their captives return to the foot of the bed and crouch down by their feet. The noise of whirring filled the room as Jade desperately tried to cover each foot with the other one. Each captor grabbed a foot each, pinning the big toe back before the bristles touched down on Jade’s pale arches.

“AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA FUUUUCCCKKK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA” Jade screamed in laughter, thrashing around on the bed as much as she could.

The bristles moved in circles over her arches. She tried to struggle but could not overcome their strength or the forced laughter, leaving her weaker and more vulnerable. Paul tried to protest, seeing her love being tortured but his muffled cries were drowned out by the loud laughter coming from next to him.

“NOOOHOHHOHOHOHOHOOHO AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA NAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAATT THEEHEHEHEHEEERRRREEE AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Jade begged as the bristles moved up to her toes.

Jade did not realise just how ticklish her toes were as the bristles glided over and in between each toe, firmly held back by her captors. Nearly ten minutes of foot tickle torture later, the pair stopped their toothbrushes. Jade lay panting on the bed, completely exhausted. Paul’s attention towards Jade was quickly diverted to his feet as he felt his laces being untied.

“MPPPHHHH” he protested as his shoes were slowly pulled off his size 11 socked feet.

“Aww, does the big, strong man have ticklish feet?” Mandy joked.

“MMPPPHHH” Paul protested again.

“What about if I do this” Mandy said playfully, spider tickling his right heel.

“MMMPPPHHHHH” Paul called out, starting to wriggle his feet.

Mandy slowly moved her hand up his arch as his muffled pleas became louder.

“I’m barely even touching you” Mandy joked as she applied more pressure.

“MMMPPHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHPPPPHHHHHH” Paul cackled into his gag.

“I want to hear this prick laugh” Tony said with a grin as he walked to the head of the bed and removed Paul’s gag.

Just before Paul could say a word, Mandy dug her fingernails into both socks arches.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA FUCCCCKKKKK HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA YOOUUUUU HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA” Paul screamed with laughter as his feet felt the wrath of Mandy’s long fingernails.

Tony stood at the top of the bed and began to tickle Paul’s armpits as well. Paul jolted around on the bed, screaming with laughter. Just as Jade was about to protest, Tony moved his left hand across from Paul’s left armpit and sunk it into Jade’s right armpit. The captive couple bounced and thrashed around as much as they could, tears streaming down both of their cheeks. Neither of them heard the whirring noise start up from the foot of the bed until an electric toothbrush touched Jade’s right sole and Paul’s left socked foot, causing the pitch of the laughter to change.

Finally after what felt like a lifetime, the tickling stopped. Paul and Jade lay breathless on the bed, panting with exhaustion. Tony and Mandy had a brief chat in the corner of the room before returning to either side of the bed. Mandy stood next to Paul, holding a turkey feather whilst Tony hovered around Jade’s waist, an electric toothbrush in each hand.

“P-P-Please, no more” Jade begged. “I cant take any more of this”.

“Well, you should have been more respectful in the first place then, shouldn’t you” Tony replied sternly, turning the brushes on.

“No, No, NOOOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHHOHOHOHO AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Jade screamed out as each brush head contacted her nipples.

“Such ticklish titties” Mandy joked as Jade’s breasts bounced around.

She turned her attention back to Paul, lowering the tip of the feather towards his soft penis. Paul gulped as the feather drew closer to him.

“Hehehehehehehehehe” he giggled as Mandy stroked the feather up and down his soft shaft.

As Tony continued to circle Jade’s sensitive, now hard, nipples, Mandy grasped Paul’s cock in her left hand and began to flick the tip of the feather over the tip of his penis. Paul had never felt a sensation like it before. As much as it tickled, it felt good, turning him on slowly.

“Hehehehehe P-Pleaseee hehehehehehe” Paul begged as the tickling turned his cock hard, standing proud.

“Someone’s excited” Mandy joked as she continued to toy with his manhood.

Paul’s face was now as red as ever, from the laughter now combined with the embarrassment of his erection. Tony passed one of the toothbrushes over to Mandy as he moved the other down to Jade’s pussy.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA FUUUCCCCKKKKKK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA” Jade screamed as the ticklish bristles ran over her sensitive shaven areas.

Mandy placed the brush head down onto the tip of Paul’s penis, causing him to shriek with laughter. His sensitive erect penis wriggled around as he bounced on the bed next to his bound, laughing girlfriend. After another few minutes of tickle torture, Mandy and Tony allowed the captive couple to have a break whilst they discussed their next plans. Tony disappeared downstairs whilst Mandy approached the bed, climbing on and kneeling in between the bound lovers.

Before either of them could regain their breath enough to beg, Mandy started spider tickling her fingernails over each stomach. Both Paul and Jade’s stomachs tensed as they began to giggle and laugh, unable to escape Mandy’s long fingernails. Her fingers circled their belly buttons before moving across their stomachs to their sides and up their ribs. The ticklish pair could do nothing but shake their heads from side to side as they laughed.

Tony finally re-appeared holding a bag.

“Look what I’ve found” he exclaimed.

Mandy leaned over and looked inside the bag before smiling evilly.

“Do you want to do the same to these as what we did to that other couple a few months ago?” she grinned.

“Well, we can’t stay here for ever, someone will come sooner or later when they realise this pair are missing” Tony smirked as he took out a roll of black shrink wrap and black bandage tape.

He passed the bandage tape to Mandy who straddled Paul’s torso. She lifted his head up slightly and began to wrap his head in the tape, covering his eyes. Tony went down to Paul’s feet and stripped of both of his socks, leaving his size 11 feet bare.

“Hey Mand” Tony said with a grin. “You should see these feet once you’re done. I have never seen such soft soles on a man in my life”.

He passed the socks up to Mandy and as Paul began to protest, she shoved one of them in his mouth before wrapping the tape around his mouth over and over. After a minute of wrapping, she leant back. Jade turned her head to see Paul’s fully wrapped head with only his nose left untouched. Paul’s faint muffled protests were heard.

“Your turn” Mandy said to Jade.

Jade clamped her mouth shut in protest but Mandy knew exactly what to do as she sunk her free hand straight into Jade’s armpit.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA MMPPPPHHHHHHHHHH” Jade screamed before Paul’s sock was forced into her open mouth before being taped shut.

Mandy went to work wrapping her head, leaving her hair and nose on show. She climbed off the bed and moved to the foot of the bed, gasping at Paul’s perfect size 11 bare feet. She nodded at Tony who immediately went to work on Jade’s bound feet as she started to explore Paul’s soft, wrinkled arches. Only faint muffled laughter could be heard from the bound pair as their extremely sensitive feet were tickle tortured as they thrashed around on the bed as much as possible.

“I think that’s enough for him” Mandy smiled. “Untie him and we will start with his mummification”.

Tony freed his feet before yanking off his trousers from around his knees. He set to work freeing his wrists, pinning them to the bed. Paul tried to fight but his exhausted body was easily overpowered by Tony. Tony pulled him off the bed and pinned his wrists to his sides as Mandy began to shrink-wrap his shoulders, slowly moving down his body, inch by inch. She left his cock on display as she wrapped his legs together until she finished off at his ankles. Fully encased in black wrap, the pair moved Paul back to the bed, lying him back down. His mummified body lay motionless on the bed with only his feet being able to wriggle.

“Ready for this one?” Tony asked.

Mandy nodded as Tony set to work freeing Jade from her restraints. Her pyjamas were removed as she struggled, once again easily overpowered by Tony. He held her still as Mandy set about wrapping her body, leaving her breasts exposed, only pausing briefly at her legs to wedge in a vibrator against her pussy before wrapping her legs and ankles. The pair managed to lift her up, placing her down next to Paul.

Mandy took out a vibrating cock ring from the bag before approaching Paul’s floppy cock. Using her feather again, she stroked his manhood, bring it to attention as he wriggled on the bed, unable to do anything. She placed the cock ring over the tip of his hard penis before moving back to the foot of the bed. The pair took out some string and tied their big toes together, pinning them back and tying the other end of the string around their knees, leaving their soles completely exposed.

“Who do you want to start with?” Tony asked.

“I want to get my hands on these big soft feet” Mandy smiled.

The pair crouched down in front of Paul’s bare feet, taking out an electric toothbrush each. Slowly they edged closer to his soles, planting down the revolving bristles in the centre of his arches. His muffled cries of laughter filled the room as the bristles moved up and down each of his large arches. Paul’s feet wriggled and bounced as much as they could as the toothbrushes glided across his sensitive skin up to his toes. Paul could do nothing but take the ticklish torture as the brush heads ran under each toe on his size 11 feet.

Out of the corner of his eye, Tony saw Jade’s size 6 feet flex slightly.

“I think someone feels left out” Tony joked as he moved his toothbrush across to Jade’s arches.

Her feet shook as the bristles danced across her soles, moving up to her toes. The muffled laughter from the captive couple filled the room as they screamed into their gags for minute after minute. Satisfied that every millimetre of sensitive skin had been covered by the toothbrushes, Tony and Mandy decided that they would move their attention elsewhere. The pair stood up and approached either side of the bed. Tony, equipped with the two electric toothbrushes, hovered over Jade’s uncovered breasts. Mandy held a feather in her hand as she stood next to Paul’s floppy cock.

“Now then you two, we are going to play a little game” Mandy spoke. “Whoever cums first, gets to experience a hairbrush scrubbing your soles. The one who cums second can enjoy a nice foot rub before we leave you to your day”.

The faint sound of muffled begging could be heard as Mandy turned on the cock ring and vibrator. The captive pair groaned into their gags as Mandy began to stroke the tip of Paul’s penis with the feather, quickly turning it hard. Tony circled Jade’s nipples with the toothbrushes as she laughed. He looked at Mandy who was having a better response with the feather and immediately withdrew the toothbrushes, replacing them with feathers, flicking Jade’s nipples with them.

It wasn’t long until Paul jerked a few times and semen flew from his penis onto his mummified torso, but his treatment was not finished yet. Mandy continued to stroke the feather over the tip of his cum covered cock, his cock was more sensitive as his mummified body rocked. It wasn’t long until Jade jerked and moaned into her gag as she came. Mandy and Tony smirked at each other as they both picked up a hairbrush each and returned to the bare feet at the end of the bed.

“Sorry, but we lied” Mandy called out before she began to scrub Paul’s bare feet.

Tony began on Jade’s feet as the bound pair bounced around on the bed, screaming with laughter into their gags. Their toes held back even further as hundreds of stiff bristles glided across their ultra-sensitive soles. Ten minutes of scrubbing later, Mandy and Tony finally came to an end to their torture as Paul’s phone began ringing. They packed up their belongings and removed the cock ring and vibrator. As they loaded up their car, they noticed a woman staring out of the window at them from next door’s house.

“Shit, we’ve been spotted” Mandy said abruptly. “Let’s get out of here”.

“What about those two, we can’t leave them like this” Tony said sternly.

“Fuck it, leave the front door open and go” Mandy said before jumping in the passenger seat of the car.

“Thank god for false plates” Tony joked as he hoped into the driver’s seat and sped off.

A few minutes later, the captive couple heard something downstairs.

“HELLOOOO” a female voice called out.

They screamed into their gags to try and get the attention of whoever was there but they didn’t get any response. Another few minutes passed before the couple heard the bedroom door open.

“WHAT THE FUCK!” the voice called out.

The pair quickly realised that it was Alice, the 22 year old, stunning, blonde daughter of the couple next door. They called into their gags again. Alice quickly rushed over and began unwrapping the bandage tape from Jade’s face, pulling out the sock from her mouth. Jade panted heavily, finally getting a decent breath of air. Alice unwrapped Paul’s face before removing his sock.

“T-T-Thank you, Al-Al-Alice” Paul panted out.

“Who were those guys and why are you wrapped up?” Alice asked, concerned, looking down at the shrink-wrap.

“Not a clue, Jade shouted at them in the bar last night and they must have followed us home. I came home when Jade didn’t show up for work, then they tied us up and tickled the shit out of us” Paul explained. “Now please, let us out”.

Alice looked down the bed to see their pairs feet sticking out of the wrap. An evil smile came over her face as she looked back up at Paul and Jade’s faces.

“Do you two remember last year when I got stuck on the inversion table in the garden and you two came over to help but instead tickled my feet?” Alice said with a smirk.

“NO, PLEASE ALICE” Jade begged.

“Well, payback is a bitch” Alice laughed as she walked to the foot of the bed.

“NO, ALICE, PLLEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEAASEEEEE AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Paul cried out as her fingernails danced over his soles.

“ALICE, DON’T!” Jade called out.

“Aww, do you want some too” Alice responded.

“NO, NO, NOOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHHOOO AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA” Jade began screaming as Alice moved one hand over to her soles, scattering her nails up and down her arches.

The pair laughed and laughed as their feet were once again tickle tortured. Tears streaming down their cheeks again as they cackled and screamed over and over.

“How long was it you tickled me for? Half an hour?” Alice joked as she continued to tickle.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA ALLICCEEE AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA STTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA” Jade begged.

Finally, Alice felt sorry for the pair and stopped. Both Paul and Jade were panting heavily as she stood up.

“I’m just going to go and get some scissors” Alice called out as she left the room.

A few minutes later, the bedroom door opened and Alice was pushed into the room, followed by Mandy and Tony.

“We felt bad and came back to free you both” Tony spoke. “Then we heard the laughter again from upstairs and saw this cute little blonde leaving your room”.

“Unfortunately for you all, this girl saw our faces” Mandy spoke. “And we can’t have that”.

“Look, just let us go, we won’t say anything” Jade begged.

“I need to be sure of that” Mandy said with a grin on her face.

Tony grabbed Alice and Mandy began wrapping her body in shrink-wrap, covering her shoulders down to her ankles. They lifted her up and placed her in the middle and on top of the couple with her tiny, trainer covered feet in between Paul and Jade’s feet.

“PLEASE, I won’t say anything” Alice begged as her trainers were unlaced.

“Just let us go, I promise we won’t say anything” Paul joined in as Alice’s trainers were removed.

“Such small feet” Mandy said as she eyed Alice’s soles up. “They look like a size 3”.

Tony took his phone out of his pocket and propped it up on the counter with the camera looking at their feet.

“I need some assurance” he said with a grin as he approached the foot of the bed.

“PLEASE DON’T TICKLE ME” Alice called out. “PLEEHEHEHEHEHEHAASSEEEEE AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAA”.

Alice’s tiny feet thrashed around as Tony scattered his fingernails over them.

“Good” he said satisfied. “Now that you’re all in the same ticklish situation, it’s time to get our assurance”.

Mandy took out six bullet vibrators from her bag and the roll of bandage tape. She secured one vibrator under each set of ticklish toes, wrapping the tape around each set of feet. Tony took out four electric toothbrushes, handing two to Mandy. The pair then turned on all of the vibrators and watched the 3 captives bounce around, screaming with laughter before they glided the brushes up and down the soles of the bound feet. Finally, after 10 minutes, they both retracted the toothbrushes and stood up, collecting the phone.

“If you dare mention this to anyone, the video will hit the internet” Mandy warned as the three continued to laugh from the ticklish vibrations.

Tony made a small cut in Jade’s wrap, just below her shoulder and left the scissors by Jade’s side.

“Eventually, when you struggle enough, the wrap will tear, freeing you. Then you can free the other two” Tony smirked. “Until then, enjoy your ticklish situation”.

The pair left the room and house as the three mummified neighbours continued to laugh, their feet bouncing around as each vibration sent ticklish shockwaves up their trapped bodies. Another fifteen minutes of ticklish agony passed by before Jade had managed to free her arm. She managed to cut down the wrap enough to break free whilst giggling before shooting up and freeing her feet from the vibrators. She lay back exhausted and gathered enough energy to bend her feet up and untie her toes, freeing her naked body. The other two continued to laugh as she crawled out of the bed and to the feet of the other two, ripping off the vibrators before panting heavily on the floor. The other two breathing heavily on the bed as Jade climbed to her feet and freed Paul before turning her attention back to Alice. She stood over her feet about to cut up the wrap before Alice spoke.

“Fucking Hell, hurry up and get me out” She blurted out.

“I’m sorry?” Jade questioned with anger. “We have been trapped and tickled for hours, you come along and instead of freeing us, you tickle us even more”.

Alice froze in fear, not knowing what to say. Jade disappeared into the bathroom, returning with her electric toothbrush.

“Let me show you what we have had to experience” Jade said firmly.

“Please, I’m sorry Jade” Alice begged. “Don’t tickle mEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEE AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Alice screamed with laughter as Jade held back her toes and ran the toothbrush under each toe, one by one.

“JADE!” Paul scolded as he jumped out of the bed. “ENOUGH. This is why we got in this situation in the first place”.

Reluctantly, Jade put down the brush as Paul freed Alice before grabbing a robe to cover himself up.

“What can we do about that pair of pricks?” Jade asked.

“Nothing, they have a video of us. I can’t let that get out” Paul said defeated. “It will ruin my career”.

“Fuck that, let’s get payback” Alice said with a grin. “I know someone who can help us track them down”.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back