• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Miss Match meets her Match (f/f)

fightinggirl666

TMF Master
Note: This story is based on a conversation and play I had with someone on here that involved back and fourth tickling that resulted in a stale mate until I finally found her weak spot and way of getting it. This was apparently the first time this had happened to her in real life, they had never lost a tickle fight and everyone thought they where not ticklish. This was a super fun play for me so I thought I would turn it into a story based around martial arts, which we both have a background in. I won't use the person's real name or username, but all the dialog and what happened in our tickle battle will be faithful to our conversation. Maybe a little cheesy, and the story is the slow build psychology type with a nifty pay off, I hope you all enjoy!

Story: First a little background... In the city was a fighting Dojo, unofficially called the Deadly Divas Dojo, where all the top female mixed martial artists went to practice, test their skills against other disciplines and compete in unofficial sparing submission matches for bragging rights. The fighters included those whose primary discipline was Judo, Karate, Boxing, BJJ, Taekwondo, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Krav Maga and more.

The current champion of this unofficial submission bragging rights fight league was a woman named Amber, a 5'5, 125 pound brunette with brown eyes. She was a highly skilled Taekwondo competitor, who was also proficient in various holds needed to gain a victory in the fight league where matches where won via submission only (no pins, points or ko's).

Amber was intimidating in looks, presence and skill. She never known to suffer defeat, always striking her opponents down with fast vicious kicks and submitting then we with various holds including arm and knee bars. This intimidating record and general arrogance caused by this record made her both hatred and feared by many of the other competitors.

But the thing that really cemented her reputation of being hated and feared was that she would tickle those she defeated, torturing and humiliating them with her impressive nails. She would lock them in a knee bar and tickle their feet, back mount and scissor their waist and torture their armpits and upper torso, for the more exhausted ones she would even straddle their knees and torment their thighs, hips and belly. She would find her rivals worst tickle spot and torment them until they begged her to stop, screamed, begged and even cried in some cases. She humiliated then with tickling.

So why didn't these other woman tickle Amber back? Well they tried, but it was no good Amber just didn't seem ticklish, anywhere. They would try tickling her bare feet when they where rapped around their waists, nothing. They would reach up when she was straddle pinning there knees and squeeze her thighs, hips, waist, sides, belly nothing. Reaching up even higher and spider her ribs, armpits and neck nothing. Amber would sometimes even just let them try in various spots for 30 seconds before tickling them again, just to prove to them payback was hopeless, she just didn't seem ticklish.

So dominate was Amber she earned the name Miss Match.

(Now comes the story based on our conversation mentioned earlier). One day a Judo and Kickboxing competitor joined the Dojo, her name was Francesca (yes it's me!) and she was a 5'4, 110 pound brunette with blue eyes. She was equally skilled as Amber, through more a grappler than a striker (Amber being the opposite) and worked her way up the ranks, usually winning matches with her arm bar, that was so deadly due to her powerful thighs. No tickling occurred in her matches, this was always an exclusive to Amber thing.

Eventually Francesca and Amber (who was still undefeated) meet to decide who the best fighter in the Dojo was, the Champion if you will. A small crowd of the other fighters watched.

Francesca's strategy was to keep the fight in close, not allowing Amber room to get off her vicious kicks. And look to take the fight to the mat, her strength. This strategy paid off, after a hard fought match Francesca was able hip toss Amber, lock in am arm bar and torque Amber's arm so she had no choice but to submit, much to the delight of the other fighters watching.

Amber had been dethroned, her first loss. But both girls knew it wasn't over yet....

As both girls stood up, Amber said "your a tough fighter Francesca but are you a ticklish one?" and she squeezed the firm sides of the sports bra and shorts clad Francesca, who didn't even flinch.

"I am tough Amber. You don't want to challenge me to a tickle war, especially after I just submitted you" said Francesca.

Suprised at this non reaction, Amber persisted and said "Challenge? You should obey the miss, little fighter before I tickle you as badly as I did all the other girls" as she squeezed and poked Francesca's bare tummy muscles and to her surprise again got no reaction.

"And why should I?" said a now smirking Francesca, sensing a little frustration in Amber and enjoying it.

"Because I said so little fighter" said Amber ever so slightly flustered and start wiggling her nails into Francesca's smooth and deep armpit hollows "come on fighter, give me a smile, just a smile"

"I am to competitive for that honey" said Francesca as she didn't flinch to the armpit tickles "let's see how you like it Miss Match tickle tickle" as she started wiggling her nails under Amber's armpits.

Amber keeps a straight face, showing no reaction to the armpit tickling. "Competitive huh?" she said Amber as she kept tickling Francesca's left armpit and using her other hand twisted Francesca's right arm into a wrist look, so Amber was behind Francesca, removing her nails from Amber's armpits as she kept tickling Francesca's armpit "Crack a smile for me , a little laugh come on" she said

Francesca didn't react to the tickling of her left armpit, and manged to hook behind Amber's knee with her foot and sends them both crashing to the mat and getting out of Amber's wrist lock.

Both girls quickly get to their knees, Francesca getting her nails back under Amber's armpits and tickling, having noticed Amber's attempt to get her nails out of there.

Amber just stares into Francesca's eyes, not reacting. "I am trying to make you laugh honey" as she uses one hand to tickle Francesca's armpit and another to squeeze her hip, exploring looking for a reaction. "Come on fighter, one smile for miss. You can't resist the armpit ticking forever fighter, just one little laugh," Amber taunts tickling the armpit faster.

Francesca stares back, not reacting to the armpit tickles and is also not bothered by the hip tickles. "We will see who laughs first honey" she says giving a minxy grin as she mixes up the Armpit Tickling of Amber's hollows between light strokes and faster digs. "Kitchie Kitchie Koo to you".

Amber still stares back at Francesca, not flinching to the armpit tickles. "Yes we will see". One of Amber's free hands squeezes Francesca's front thigh, her other hands nails keeps feathering the silky smooth armpit. "Coochie Coochie coo laugh fighter, laugh for Miss".

Francesca still stares back Amber, neither the armpit or from thigh tickles proving effective "It seems I can resist your armpit tickles" she says smugly, one hand tickling the armpit and the other trying Ambers hip and waist.

Amber still manages not too react, one hand working all over Francesca's armpit with nails, the other squeezing her back thigh right below her ass. "Come on fighter laugh for me coochie coochie coo fighter. I said LAUGH FOR ME!".

Amber suddenly yelled at the last part of her sentence as she saw Francesca still wasn't reacting to her armpit or back thigh tickles and she wiggled her body in an attempt to get Francesca's nails out of her armpit, she grabbed the hand of Francesca that was tickling her armpit and pinned it to her side to make it stop, leaving the hand that was tickling her hip and waist which wasn't bothering her, and kept on tickling Francesca's armpit with her other hand. "Come on laugh for miss fighter, laugh for me, kitchie kitchie koo".

Easily resisting the armpit tickles Francesca's uses her free hand to tickle Ambers armpit just as aggressively as Amber is tickling hers. "Kitchie Kitchie Koo back at you miss, we both know you can't take this..."

"Shut the fuck up! Stubborn little shit!" yelled a panicing Amber, conceding defeat in the battle of the armpits both her hands (letting go of Francesca's wrist) attack Francesca's strong inner thighs scrubbing fast "Coochie coo fighter Coochie coo laugh for miss" as her nails dragged on Francesca's inner thighs and squeezed a bit.

The inner thigh tickles didn't bother Francesca a bit, tanking them easily "Your ticklish darling and your lossing it, we both know it, swearing panicy miss" taunts Francesca, getting inside Ambers head as she uses both her hands to drill deep into Ambers armpit hollows, right in the middle "kitchie kitchie koo miss will be laughing soon".

"Fucking shit!" yells Amber and tackles Francesca back, grabs one of Francesca's bare size 6 feet and starts tickling it like crazy. "COOCHIE COOCHIE COO COOCHIE COO" yells a desperate Amber as she drags her nails all over Francesca's sole, tickling furiously.

Seeing Francesca not reacting, just smirking smugly as she has now sat up Amber screams "LAUGH FOR ME, LAUGH FOR MISS you stubborn shit just LAUGH!" as all 10 nails probe Francesca's foot.

Francesca's nails now return to Ambers smooth armpits, drilling her nails even faster into het hollows "your screwed darling my feet aren't ticklish at all and your armpits clearly are you panicy yelling swearing ball of giggles".

Amber starts panicing biting her lips, tickling furiously both Francesca's immune feet with hate "YOU BITCH! LAUGH YOU STUBBORN SHIT!" she screams as her nails scratch and tickle furiously hard and fast on Francesca's soles and arches "COOCHIE COOCHIE COOCHIE COO LAUGH!"

This burst of tickling energy is in vain as the feet tickling doesn't bother Francesca at all, her fingers dig even more furiously and deep into Ambers now quite apparently hyper ticklish hollows and taunting as Ambers mind starts to crack. "Your the most ticklish miss aren't you! Your about to laugh aren't you and your screwed this bitch is tougher than you. My armpits aren't ticklish, my sides, my belly, my hips aren't ticklish, my thighs aren't ticklish, my feet aren't ticklish no where! You can't tickle your way out of this one, your gonna laugh in front of everyone and embarrass yourself you desperate giggle ball, see how you like it kitchie kitchie koo" taunted Francesca.

"FUCKING HELL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" screamed the finally broken laughing Amber, she dropped Francesca's feet and fell backwards in desperate panicy laughter.

Francesca quickly pounced on her, sitting on her arms so her pits where fully exposed and dug her nails in to Ambers hyper ticklish hollows.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" yells Amber with screaming laughter "STOP THE FIGHT I GIVE!" she screamed.

Francesca stopped tickling Ambers armpits briefly to taunt her and asked if she was ticklish anywhere else.

When Amber denied she was Francesca just started tickling her armpits again and Amber yelled between screaming laughter "NO MY ARMPITS ARE MY ONLY WEAKNESS AND THEY ARE NOT TICKLISH USUALLY YOU HAVE TO BE VERY TOUGH AND PERSISTENT TO MAKE ME LAUGH THERE" she yelled between desperate bouts of hard uncontrollable laughter "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA".

Francesca's nails found the really ticklish spot where the armpits meet the breast and tickled viciously there, her nails getting under the strap of Ambers sports bra to do so.

Amber went crazy laughing and screaming "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY WHOLE ARMPIT AREA IS TICKLISH I SWEAR TO GOD" Amber screamed desperately "LETS STOP THE FIGHT NOW FUCKING STOP" Amber cried desperately.

"No way, these are punishment tickles" taunted Francesca as she stopped tickling her armpits, but still trapping Ambers arms. "Now it's time for the others (who had been watching this show throughly enjoying Amber getting hers) to get their revenge on you. Girls let's see if she is lieing about not being ticklish anywhere else"

With this several of the girls came onto the matt and used their nails to get payback on Amber. Taunting her a couple skitterd their nails on her feet, another vice gripped her inner thighs and knee caps, one kneaded her sides and ribs and another spider tickled her belly and even in her belly button. But to their surprise and despite their best efforts Amber didn't laugh, even looking a little cocky as their efforts at payback failed.

"Ha sorry for you girls but I wasn't lieing, I have no other weak spots, so no revenge for you" said Amber growing increasingly smug, even as her head was still light from the earlier armpit tickling so she continued. "Most people usually go for my feet, believe it or not my feet are 0 ticklish. I am really tough at this, I have never lost a tickle fight to man or woman. I beat my husband in tickle fights who is twice my size. Most people are scared of me, they find my look, style and aura intimidating, it makes me serious and strict, not the kind of person to tickle. And those the do tickle me, my husband and friends, other girls in this dojo here, none have even come close to making me smile. If you hadn't found my dam armpits then we would still be staring each other down and tickling each others bodies in a stale mate. Most don't focus on my armpits or for long enough in the right way so none have beaten me, I have survived 5 minutes of my armpits being tickled by my husband in a tickle fight once and didn't laugh. I thought I could hide my weak spot from you like I normally can but your tickling was to persistent in my armpits and taunting was to good, it got to me and dragged it out of me. I am confessing this all to you because I lost the dam fight."

After listening to all this Francesca grinned and said "Thanks for sharing Miss Match Amber, you do realize you have told all these other girls how to get you back too?! And I think they are gonna do it right now!"

"What?! " said Amber, who was just coming around from her light headness "No that isn't fair the fight is over, you have me pinned I can't fightback.. STOP IT'S NOT FAIR MY ARMPITS ARE TOO TICKLISH HAHAHA AHAHAH!" she screamed and laughed hard as the first girl dug her nails into her smooth hollows, her ability to resist the arm pit tickles in the moment long gone. "No revenge huh?", "Not ticklish, more like not able to stop being ticklish", "See you on the mat next week Amber" where amongst the many taunts the different girls used as Amber suffered 2 hours of payback at the hands and nails of those she had previously used tickling to humiliate.

Eventually Amber was let go, after recovering at home and getting her head space back,Amber realized she wanted revenge, this feeling drove her more than her fear of returning to the dojo.

Part 2 coming, maybe if people are interested?

Last edited:
Definitely interested in a Part 2, thanks for the story. I think it’s telling of someone else though… oh well :lol: Either way, loved it!

I hope she takes out her frustration/practices for her revenge on her poor ol hubby.

Excellent story!! Loved the back-and-forth. Could be interesting to see what happens in her next match, now that her secret is out…

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back