• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Miss me? I'm back (sort of) - TC Chris

Tickle_Challenge

TMF Master
Hey everyone,

Happy Holidays!! I've been MIA for 3 plus years focusing on my personal life. I am contemplating coming back but will I be welcomed? I just released a contestant which was in the archives but one of my favorites. Would love your support in purchasing a clip or donating which will help me in my decision. Check out my Clips Stores to see the latest contestant.

TICKLE CHALLENGE

ORGASM CHALLENGE

mia-profile.jpg

Looking forward to hearing from everyone!

TC Chris

Happy Holidays! I love your work and the girls are always beautiful; would love to see more of it and some new types of challenges if possible! :)

You would be very welcome back! I check your site from time to time in the hope of an update. I think you should change the name from 'Tickle Challenge' to 'Future Ex-Wife Challenge' though. ;)

more f/m please...and maybe an f/m session followed up by a HJ. let me know if you need a stand-in

It's always nice to see new (old) producers on the scene. Having said that, if you could be a bit more respectful of the models on camera and a bit less creepy, that'd be great!

I'm glad you were wise enough to back off and take care of yourself. But it's awfully good to see you back! Welcome!

Last edited:
It's always nice to see new (old) producers on the scene. Having said that, if you could be a bit more respectful of the models on camera and a bit less creepy, that'd be great!

I have to be honest, this is my concern too. Over the years I've seen a few clips from this company and been a little put off by how comfortable the tickler is, crossing what seems to be the comfort level of the models. Sometimes when he's getting a little physical, handling their boobs or flinging their hair in their eyes to mess with them while they're tied up, you can see concern start to appear on their faces, and it doesn't get acknowledged. After seeing it a couple of times I stopped watching clips from them.

A little more respect would go a long way, for me personally as a viewer.

I have to be honest, this is my concern too. Over the years I've seen a few clips from this company and been a little put off by how comfortable the tickler is, crossing what seems to be the comfort level of the models. Sometimes when he's getting a little physical, handling their boobs or flinging their hair in their eyes to mess with them while they're tied up, you can see concern start to appear on their faces, and it doesn't get acknowledged. After seeing it a couple of times I stopped watching clips from them.

A little more respect would go a long way, for me personally as a viewer.

So, I'm going to admit that I had a different reaction. It looked to me like he was messing with the models and they were surprisingly un-annoyed, which led me to conclude that this was discussed and agreed on in advance. Though I confess that I SUCK at reading non-verbals, so I could be completely off on that.

For me personally, the putting hair in her face, squirting water at her, and other non-tickling stuff -- I have no problem with those if the model agreed to it, but for me, it detracts because I have a tickling fetish but no interest in watching those things happen.

Well I like what you were doing before. So keep it up and do more of it. You never came off as creepy and disrespectful.

Well I like what you were doing before. So keep it up and do more of it. You never came off as creepy and disrespectful.

Yeah, apparently there is a ethical way to tickle torture someone. I missed that newsletter.

Yeah, apparently there is a ethical way to tickle torture someone. I missed that newsletter.

This is quite possibly the scariest thing I have read in my 15+ years of coming onto the TMF.

You don't believe in an ethical way of treating the models you work with?

I hope people join me in sharing this view with models and producers. This is terrifying.

Glad to see you are returning to the scene. I’m certainly excited to see new material! Best of luck with it!

You don't think ethics are relevent when you enter into a business relationship with a model that involves her allowing you to tie her up and touch her?

That pretty much explains my impression that sometimes you are doing humiliating things to helpless girls that they didn't necessarily agree to in advance.

Good to see you back! I wasn't exactly sure what happened!

So what I always loved about your videos was the fact that I was definitely going to see a genuine reaction. They weren't faking or hyping it up for the camera, any of that. I would rather see slightly ticklish genuine than thrashing around but fake. (Of course I would want to see crazy ticklish genuine haha).

My favorites of yours were Jolene, Zoey's first one, Emily, the red haired girl ticklish on her thighs, and a few others where I can picture their face but names escape me. Can't wait to see more from you!!

You don't think ethics are relevent when you enter into a business relationship with a model that involves her allowing you to tie her up and touch her?

That pretty much explains my impression that sometimes you are doing humiliating things to helpless girls that they didn't necessarily agree to in advance.

I stand behind my ethics how I treat the contestants. Anyone who watches my vids knows my sarcasm.

Good to see you back! I wasn't exactly sure what happened!

So what I always loved about your videos was the fact that I was definitely going to see a genuine reaction. They weren't faking or hyping it up for the camera, any of that. I would rather see slightly ticklish genuine than thrashing around but fake. (Of course I would want to see crazy ticklish genuine haha).

My favorites of yours were Jolene, Zoey's first one, Emily, the red haired girl ticklish on her thighs, and a few others where I can picture their face but names escape me. Can't wait to see more from you!!

Thanks Dew. The contestants never fake it. Genuine reactions is what you get at TC, thus not all of my "models" are ticklish. How I pull that off is my secret sauce.

If you can keep up the consistent quality of work that you have released in the past, I'm all for you coming back. I always liked some of your work.

And I kind of have that attitude towards anyone past, present or future producer that wants to participate in this fetish community. If you're going to flood this market with crap material; I'd rather you just not participate at all.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back