• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Miss me? I'm back (sort of) - TC Chris

If you can keep up the consistent quality of work that you have released in the past, I'm all for you coming back. I always liked some of your work.

And I kind of have that attitude towards anyone past, present or future producer that wants to participate in this fetish community. If you're going to flood this market with crap material; I'd rather you just not participate at all.

Thanks Weezl

Thanks Weezl

I realize this wasn't exactly your style in the past but I do want to make a proposition to you. IMO, this market needs more producers that release material where genuinely ticklish girls are pushed to their limits. I'm not sure if you want to engage in this style but do you think you can increase bondage and push these chicks near their limit?

I realize this wasn't exactly your style in the past but I do want to make a proposition to you. IMO, this market needs more producers that release material where genuinely ticklish girls are pushed to their limits. I'm not sure if you want to engage in this style but do you think you can increase bondage and push these chicks near their limit?

I love how you people just think people simply refuse to just torture the fuck out of these women, like it just never occurred to them to do it. And not because it's actually really hard to convince women to actually allow you to intentionally cause them physical distress.

I love how you people just think people simply refuse to just torture the fuck out of these women, like it just never occurred to them to do it. And not because it's actually really hard to convince women to actually allow you to intentionally cause them physical distress.
It doesn't happen enough imo. Some people like that stuff. I never said anything about hurting them.

There have been hundreds of videos made throughout the past 18 years where tickling was intense. Some girls are kinky like that. I hate the people like you that act like it's impossible to find any girls that agree to it. IMO, It's just an excuse on your end to justify not being capable of doing it yourself.

It doesn't happen enough imo. Some people like that stuff. I never said anything about hurting them.

There have been hundreds of videos made throughout the past 18 years where tickling was intense. Some girls are kinky like that. I hate the people like you that act like it's impossible to find any girls that agree to it. IMO, It's just an excuse on your end to justify not being capable of doing it yourself.

If it's so easy to do, why aren't you doing it?

If it's so easy to do, why aren't you doing it?

Because it's clearly more fun to make it seem easy, and just constantly bring girls to their limits, furthering the negative stereotypes of males in the community. Why stop there? Why not go beyond them?

Or you could... not be a complete creep that actually cares about their lees.

But what do I know?

IMO, It's just an excuse on your end to justify not being capable of doing it yourself.

Explain your opinion. Like we're physically incapable of figuring out how to tickle someone "to their brink!", or are you insinuating everyone who doesn't is just pussies to afraid to attempt?

The fact that this guy is getting praise for his treatment of models in this thread is why I'm glad I don't hang out here much anymore.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back