• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Miss you Nesties

classy

Verified
This is so hard to put into words. I MISS YOU ALL! I had such a blast seeing everyone.

First I want to thank LeeAllure for a wonderful weekend and for all her hard work. Bright eyes I am sure you helped in this event as well. I love you both

It was so nice to see all my Vet friends as well as the newbies. One newbie that I have to say made my weekend was ticklishious (I so hope I spelled that right) we have talked for years and now finally have met face to face. You were the smack talker I thought you would be. *hugs my friend. “Those nails grrrrrr” haha

Kered: my tall (can’t say little lol) bitch. I wuvs you more. You always make me smile when I see ya.

Natural: My butt is still crying. Guess I am not as “little” as you think eh??? Haha miss ya so much my squirrel man. NO MORE SNORING!!

Vinnie: You are so much fun to be around. Your happy spirit fills any room you enter. I love ya my friend. Oh and BTW you don’t snore so bad…. That natural we need to put a sock in his mouth eh?

NG02: Finally we got to hang out this time. You are more fun that I imagined you to be. I am still not your little hobbit damnit lol. I love ya and miss ya.

Impaler: I didn’t get to say goodbye *wipes tears* You are such a fun and great friend and btw lucky as I didn’t follow through with the plan. Haha.

Bugman: Those airports have a conspiracy going on with you. I was so happy to see you again this year, my little smoking buddy.

JPie: Always the beautiful lady that shines in the room. I love and miss ya girl.

Slacker: My big brother you… and smoking buddy. Seeing you there was such a highlight for me. “I love a man that obeys” OMG you and Natural had my stomach hurting from laughing. I love and miss ya buddy.

Armpitlovr: I wish the lady had come this year but is was awesome seeing you. “Oh boi Oh boi Oh boi” You fun loving humor always gets me. I can’t wait to see ya again.

Krazie: SHHHHHHHH or I am not giving you the directions….. so got me into trouble didn’t you lol. That was awesome searching for the bowling alley with all of you lol.

Baldadonis and Sasaxrah: I love you both. I will do better in that phrase game next time lol. I can’t wait to see you again soon.

Skippy & Homer: Skippy my little graduate, I am so proud of you! Homer you poor man, they
just love to man hump you. *shakes head.

waitin2btickled: You look so gentle but holy hell you are one evil man LOL miss ya buddy. Oh BTW keep holding those walls up LOL ;)

Ticklechgo: I am sorry we didn’t get to spend much time together this time. I always enjoy seeing you. I hope to see you again soon.

Spotman & Spotlady: A class act you two are. No more elevators with glass sides for you two!! I love you guys.

Tamia: You are one great person. BTW I am not always like that in a restaurant. Hold on I need to smack someone around here for some forks damnit!!! JK I love you girl.

RobAce: I love footie pajamas lol. One day my friend … one day ;)

TheWiz: It was awesome seeing you again after all this time. BTW I am so NOT a barbell lol.

Mrticklee: It was great meeting you again and hopefully we will have more time to chat next year. *hugs my friend.

Tklee88: Girl you have the cutest laugh and so bubbly. You were a complete joy to be around. That cheese steak was the absolute bestest!!!

Bella & Jhoti: You two are so warm and loving making everyone feel at home. I miss those hugs girls. I love you both.

Rupert: It was nice to meet you but buddy.... next time no napping for you!! lol miss ya!

DVNC & Penny: Such the beautiful couple. It is so nice seeing two people so in love. I love you both and hope to see you soon.

Amnesiac: You and your imitations are so fun to watch. Stay you my friend and see you soon.

Venray & Raya: OMG I can’t even describe what you two mean to me. I love you both. But ummmm Papa Ray!!! LEAVE MY COFFEE MUG ALONE!! LOL miss ya ;)

Tklduo_ann: You two are awesome and I can’t wait to see you again.

Tortuga: I love you baby girl. You are one awesome lady ;)

Crystal: you sneaky gal you. I love ya hun. See you soon.

Rhino: buddy you are one big hunk of love! Love those off the floor hugs of yours ;)

Eceu: I always knew when I saw you I could count on a hug and a smile. You were awesome to meet! I hope to meet you again one day.

PlayJoe: Finally got to meet the man behind the PM’s. I hope to see you again soon. Great massage BTW lol.

Lite couple It was awesome to see you both again. Such a joy to have around and always with a smile.

Max If it were not for you we would not all be on the natural rush from NEST. Thank you my friend. NEST is a highlight in my life now.

Bagelfather: Nice to see you again…. Hoooooooot Poooooockeeeets!! And NO more code blues LOL.

Nenezinho: You made such a long trip to see all of us and it is always great to see your smiling face. SEARS WATCH!!!!

Dimpletoes: You are as beautiful inside as out my lady friend. It was so great to meet you.

Kilitinko: You my man are so awesome to be around. I was so happy to see you again this year *hugs my friend

Pokey: My Pops! I miss you already. Please give the boss my love as well.

Irish & Kretelis: You two are so happy together; such a blessing to see. I love you both and hope to have a cook out soon

Oh Jamie and Amanda: You both are awesome and what a beautiful baby you two have made. We must do that cook out again soon. *hugs* my friends.

MTP Jeff: Always great to see your smiles and love those hugs. ;)

Spencer & forest fairy: I was so glad to see you both there this year. You both make a wonderful couple and I always look forward to seeing you both.

Snailshell, tickler Bart, Viper & Saphire, capnmad and your lovely lady, Patrick, and OMG so many of you to mention I love all of you and can’t wait until next year. If I left anyone out please forgive me as WOW I miss ALL of you!!!!

Last edited:
There is NEVER a dull moment with you around babe. I could have fun with you even at a funeral. Growing so close to you since Albany has been a highlight of my year so far. Stay the same for'eva, and eva eva, and eva eva eva!

And cut those God forsaken nails evil woman! The back of my knees had my legs involuntarily spasming so much I was about to, and I quote, "Barney Rubble through the floorboard of this fucking car" lol. Love ya lady. <3333

Classy I am always so happy to see you at a gathering, I sure wished you lived closer so we could just hang. I enjoy your friendship.

There is NEVER a dull moment with you around babe. I could have fun with you even at a funeral. Growing so close to you since Albany has been a highlight of my year so far. Stay the same for'eva, and eva eva, and eva eva eva!

And cut those God forsaken nails evil woman! The back of my knees had my legs involuntarily spasming so much I was about to, and I quote, "Barney Rubble through the floorboard of this fucking car" lol. Love ya lady. <3333

OMG I forgot about the Barney quote HAHAHA that was awesome. You always keep me laughing. *hugs*

You are a sheer joy to be around, classy. Even when you're drunk, it seems to make you even more lovable. I miss you and wish I could've said goodbye to you before you left. Take care, funny lady and see you in August.

OMG!!! Classy I miss you already! It was SO great to meet you! Can't wait to see you in NH!!!!!! HUGS!

It was great to meet you classy! you are a blast to be around! I miss you already girl! *hugs*

Awww , Classy we all miss you too ! Hopefully , we will get togeather again for some more laughs !!! I never did finish the massage , I kinda got distracted ha ha !

palyjoe

Tklduo_ann: You two are awesome and I can’t wait to see you again.

OK. So, how does Saturday sound? lol Seriously. We'll be heading up to Portland on Saturday. Give a yell if you feel like joining us and I'll give you directions and ETA.

B
ella & Jhoti: You two are so warm and loving making everyone feel at home. I miss those hugs girls. I love you both.

I thought this said "I miss those huge girls" and I felt really chubby for a minute :cry1:

LOVE YOU CLASSY!!! You need to come back and play with the Shamwow!

ROFLMAO

B

I thought this said "I miss those huge girls" and I felt really chubby for a minute :cry1:

LOVE YOU CLASSY!!! You need to come back and play with the Shamwow!

OMG I busted out laughing when I read that. Girl you know you got it going on. As for shamwow ummmm errrrrr ahhhhhh lol iza skeerd!

OK. So, how does Saturday sound? lol Seriously. We'll be heading up to Portland on Saturday. Give a yell if you feel like joining us and I'll give you directions and ETA.

I would love too but ummmm I gave you my number and well ahhhhh forgot to get yours! haha! Give me a jingle, I would love to go.

Never good byes

You are a sheer joy to be around, classy. Even when you're drunk, it seems to make you even more lovable. I miss you and wish I could've said goodbye to you before you left. Take care, funny lady and see you in August.

Oh no no my friend it will never be good bye... only see you later! Miss you my steelers fan you!

Awww , Classy we all miss you too ! Hopefully , we will get togeather again for some more laughs !!! I never did finish the massage , I kinda got distracted ha ha !

palyjoe

You give a great massage... short but great hahaha! I am sure I will see you again my friend.

It was great to meet you classy! you are a blast to be around! I miss you already girl! *hugs*

My new adopted daughter!! I love ya girl!

OMG!!! Classy I miss you already! It was SO great to meet you! Can't wait to see you in NH!!!!!! HUGS!

I can here you laughing now ;) NH here we come... wait I am already here lol

Classy I am always so happy to see you at a gathering, I sure wished you lived closer so we could just hang. I enjoy your friendship.

We will have to get together sometime... we are not that far apart. I am always up for some lunch ;) or shopping for that matter.

There are no footie pajamas classy, but there is good garlic bread, cawfee and sawce.

I miss you already....till next time! Love ya classy.

Rob

Classy,, you always are. Caring and loving as well. Working on August and if we get to come, will make up for lost time. Thanks for being our friend. Hi from TheBoss.

Oh Classy, I miss you already. Hope your MS Office update went OK, since I was totally unable to help!

Another cookout would be awesome. Maybe without the side of omgwtftired next time; we were all sooooo out of it that day. Meg had slept like 3 hours the night before.

We'll have to put our collective heads together and figure out what weekend works.

Miss you hon.

Sorry, classy....had an early flight and had to head out without saying good-bye....

Please don't take this the wrong way but I"m almost glad it worked out that way because saying good-bye to you is just too hard.....it kills me every time.

We'll talk soon but until then keep kicking ass in your classes like you have been. :)

See you in August ;) (yes, it's official...i'll be going)

LOL! I have a theory about you. If you were to go without coffee and cigs for onr day you would shrivel up:)

"Little" smoking buddy?You need some glasses my dear.;) I enjoy seeing you as well.You are indeed classy,in every sense of the word.:)

Classy! It's not a gathering without you and your coffee around, even if you did go waaay overboard and buy a coffee machine to replace the "inadequate" one in the room. :D Thanks for the laughs with your ten minutes with Rob; he brought every last moment upon himself. :D

Classy! It's not a gathering without you and your coffee around, even if you did go waaay overboard and buy a coffee machine to replace the "inadequate" one in the room. :D Thanks for the laughs with your ten minutes with Rob; he brought every last moment upon himself. :D

It's cawfee DSL.Or at least that's what it sounds like to my old ears.And i must ask Classy,did you get your favorite mug back?The last i heard Ray was holding it hostage,after he got it from Jamie.

You are on!!

LOL! I have a theory about you. If you were to go without coffee and cigs for onr day you would shrivel up:)

Friday in august NHLEE no coffee or smokes for that whole day! BUT.... if I do it and do it well.... what do YOU have to do! Man rape!!! Get him bois'!!! I love you guys ;)

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back