• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Missed Oppotutunities In Mainstream Media.

xtickleytoesx

TMF Poster
There are alot of Good Mainstream Clips with great tickling. There are also a lot of Mainstream clips where there was a great opprutinity for Tickling but it was eitjet wasted, did not happened, or the another person Recived the tickling.

What Mainstream media Clips drive you crazy because the opporuntuniy came but it was wasted?

Examples of Answers
1. The Character(s) was in a situation to get tickled but did not or the Ticklee did not take advantage of the situation.
2. The tickling was switched to another character(s) reciving the tickling
3. The set-up was there but nothing happened.

Does that scene from The Incredibles where Elastigirl gets stuck between two sets of doors count?

Goldie Hawn in "Shampoo" gets chased by Warren Beatty, after recounting a dream in which she's just afraid someone is going to "get me". It's a famous scene, super super sexy......and when he finally catches her and throws her on the bed, with her all giggly and defensive as if she knows she's about to be tickled.....he doesn't tickle. She looks as gorgeous as she ever did, and for the 'lees, Warren is....Warren. 1975 vintage Goldie and Warren. Extremely hot scene.

There's also a great scene I just saw in an obscure Italian film ("Nata di marzo", english title: "March's Child", I think the movie might be on YouTube actually) where the hurtfully-gorgeous Jacqueline Sassard gets chased through a house by her new (rich) husband...he catches her repeatedly, and she's giggly....gets away and gets chased (and caught) some more and on and on...... but no actual tickling occurs.

Both scenes are so unbelievably hot. Both scenes are so on the borderline, especially the second one, where I had to slow-motion it to make sure. Both actresses LOOK ticklish, if there is such a thing. Sexy with a capital X.

Great idea for a thread! :)

Does that scene from The Incredibles where Elastigirl gets stuck between two sets of doors count?

Lol Yeah! I guess if you really wanted to see that as a potential tickle opp than it counts. My scene I thought off happened in a movie where the Actress gets taken hostage by Animatronic toys and they force her to make a video to prompt the Neighbor to Save her. I always imagined her getting her feet poked with a sharp object or them tickling her to make her talk. It seemed like I was really exaggerating that seen but it could have worked if they showed her bare feet getting poked or tickled while making the video. Makes me sad and but also has me guessing what if.

Last edited:
Goldie Hawn in "Shampoo" gets chased by Warren Beatty, after recounting a dream in which she's just afraid someone is going to "get me". It's a famous scene, super super sexy......and when he finally catches her and throws her on the bed, with her all giggly and defensive as if she knows she's about to be tickled.....he doesn't tickle. She looks as gorgeous as she ever did, and for the 'lees, Warren is....Warren. 1975 vintage Goldie and Warren. Extremely hot scene.

There's also a great scene I just saw in an obscure Italian film ("Nata di marzo", english title: "March's Child", I think the movie might be on YouTube actually) where the hurtfully-gorgeous Jacqueline Sassard gets chased through a house by her new (rich) husband...he catches her repeatedly, and she's giggly....gets away and gets chased (and caught) some more and on and on...... but no actual tickling occurs.

Both scenes are so unbelievably hot. Both scenes are so on the borderline, especially the second one, where I had to slow-motion it to make sure. Both actresses LOOK ticklish, if there is such a thing. Sexy with a capital X.

Great idea for a thread! :)

Thank you! For me I recently Saw an anime Scene , Originally uploaded by Metal2344 before the channel was deleted on YouTube, where a girl is in stocks and it about to have her feet licked by a goat but her friends argued against it and it didn’t happened. I sigh and said why couldn’t it just happen. I mean it happens all the time in Anime, especially to dudes, so why couldn’t she have just got tickled for a bit. It would harm her for a brief few seconds.

Captain Marvel when she was hanging upside down bare foot.

Well, I have countless dreams when it comes to tickling, but one of the big dreams would be to see Captain Marvel being tickled to death! What a dream ...

Thank you! For me I recently Saw an anime Scene , Originally uploaded by Metal2344 before the channel was deleted on YouTube, where a girl is in stocks and it about to have her feet licked by a goat but her friends argued against it and it didn’t happened. I sigh and said why couldn’t it just happen. I mean it happens all the time in Anime, especially to dudes, so why couldn’t she have just got tickled for a bit. It would harm her for a brief few seconds.

I think you're talking about that scene with Lucy from "Fairy Tail" - the one that is here in my signature ...

That scene was really sad - especially knowing that Lucy is deathly ticklish all over her body!

It's sad, but I think Lucy is one of the female manga/anime characters with the greatest number of scenes involving tickling! Here's a list with the ones that I know:

01) One when she is lying in the snow and Happy tickles her so she get up;

02) One when she's invisible and some children start to touch her body feeling that there was something there. She cries because of the tickling and runs away;

03) The most famous of all - and the best anime tickling scene ever, in my humble opinion - which is in my signature. She's trying to hold herself so she doesn't fall into a hole and then Virgo tickles her belly, her armpits, her neck ... ;

04) One when Natsu takes Happy's tail and lightly passes one of her feet - this one is on the manga too;

05) There's still one in a spin-off of the manga when she's being tortured by some bad guys who want information;

These are the ones I know - if I haven't forgotten any of them. Anyway, it is really a sin that the scene you mentioned is not on the list. That woud certainly have been a great scene ...

Seems like the writer for Fairy Tail has a thing for tickling! I was thinking about watching the series just for this. :D

Seems like the writer for Fairy Tail has a thing for tickling! I was thinking about watching the series just for this. :D

Hahaha, yeah, maybe he's one of us! The series worth it because of that scenes - honestly, I don't like Fairy Tail's story, but these scenes with Lucy are insanely hot! I hope we have many more!

Essence Atkins - There's been many times she could have gotten her feet tickled. Multiple times on an episode of "Half & Half" where she had a boyfriend with a foot fetish who was constantly massaging her feet. A bunch of times on the sitcom "Are We There Yet?". Again, she was constantly getting her feet rubbed tickling was never introduced. And finally, when she appeared of DL Hugley's radio show where they talked about how cute her feet were.

"The Running Man."

Arnold Schwarzenegger has Maria Conchita Alonso tied to a piece of exercise equipment with her stockinged feet pointed at the camera, trying to convince her to help him. When Rather than take advantage of the situation, he grabs the piece of equipment and raises it one-handed to intimidate her rather than any other... ahem... more effective form of coercion. The fact that it works in that context is also a bit silly in addition to being frustrating.

an episode of Laverne and Shirley. They were working at a weight loss camp or something similar. Another woman wanted to get of them and cocooned them in some sort of wrapping. I think they were barefoot or at least in stockings. Perfect set up, nothing.

Missed opportunities? Don't know how this scene from a miniseries in 2000 called "The 10th Kingdom" can ever be topped:

https://www.you tube.com/watch?v=PPuqCRGfD3Q

Only thing we can fantasize about is that they had written it as a tickle torture scene and the actress was so ticklish that she refused to go through with it, so they had to change the dialogue to the stupid exchange we all saw there.

What. A. Waste.

*sigh*

Missed opportunities? Don't know how this scene from a miniseries in 2000 called "The 10th Kingdom" can ever be topped:

https://www.you tube.com/watch?v=PPuqCRGfD3Q

Only thing we can fantasize about is that they had written it as a tickle torture scene and the actress was so ticklish that she refused to go through with it, so they had to change the dialogue to the stupid exchange we all saw there.

What. A. Waste.

*sigh*

I made your words mine: What. A. Waste ...

That's a fact? That she feels too ticklish to make the scene. If that's true, at least we can fantasize, as you said. Do you know the name of the girl?

Anyway, this may happen to several actresses when they are going to do scenes involving tickling. And they still carry out the scene - at least not some of them ... We can have several fantasies thinking if other scenes didn't have the same fate because of that - or even if the tickling was not in the script, but, as the actress felt ticklish in the scene, they ended up writing it ...

The 10th Kingdom is like the gold standard of squandered tickling opportunities.

But, a close, very close second...

The Avengers.
“Escape In Time”

Wouldn’t you all love to have this moment back?

DC0C660F-BF4F-4D62-975E-B129A9DA8506.png

Always thought this classic Popeye had potential ...

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3a9px1

From about 3:30 through 4:20 sets the scene - Pappy moving in on another man's partner, slings her so she ends up trapped in a base drum, CLEARLY embarrassed her big bare feet are publicly displayed ... in my mind, the sailors take Pappy to a back room to mete out a little retribution, Popeye bursts into the bar accompanied by Olive Oyl. The only one conscious and in view is the little brunette trapped in the drum, but when Popeye asks where they've taken his father, she angrily tosses her head - she is NOT helping save the skin of the old bastard who did this to her! Popeye makes an effort to threaten her, but softens sheepishly cause he "Cansk strike a female woman!"

In my mind, a determine Olive Oyl, pushes Popeye, "Step aside, Popeye!" and then asks "OK, Toots, where's Pappy?!!" The little brunette is defiant ... UNTIL Olive cups one heel and raises that plush bare foot to eye level. "Sooooooooo, you won't talk, eh? ... and she proceeds to stroke her index finger heel to toe and back! The little brunette cackles with laughter and sputters, "I'll talk ... I'll talk! Just don't tickle my feet!"

As Popeye rushes off to rescue Pappy, Olive Oyl chuckles, "Go ahead, Popeye ... Me and Miss Giggles are gonna have a little girl talk ... and a few laughs!"

The 10th Kingdom is like the gold standard of squandered tickling opportunities.

But, a close, very close second...

The Avengers.
“Escape In Time”

Wouldn’t you all love to have this moment back?

View attachment 619495

Oh totally, I forgot about this one. Absolutely. That, and the Goldie Hawn chase in "Shampoo" top my list. That Avengers scene is frustration defined!

Here's that other scene I was talking about.....go to about 28:27.....super hot....almost thought it WAS a tickling scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=4IbI0bYfr04

"Friends", 5th season, episode 22: "The One with Joey's Big Break" ...

I've just seen it two days ago. In this episode, Rachel shows herself to be a person who gets nervous when something or someone touches or gets close to someone else's eyes - or even hers ...

She spends the entire episode running away from the eye drops that the ophthalmologist recommended for her to use to resolve an infection that was affecting her eye. In that final part of the episode, right after the credits to the authors, people trick her into putting the eye drops in her eyes: Ross tells her to pick up something from the table and everyone suddenly grabs her and takes her to the floor. Monica drips the drops in her bruised eye ...

The context would not allow her to be tickled when she was on the floor being held by everyone, but it was a very clear opportunity. And as the episodes pass, Jennifer Anniston gets more and more hot, oh my God ...

Guys no offense but what is the point of this thread? How are missed opportunities useful for tickle fetishists? This is tickling media forum archive, not tickling missed forum archive. According to me, any sex scene in any movie is a missed opportunity for tickling. Would you fill TMF with sex scenes now?

cool thread idea. and easy enough to ignore it if it's not for you :)

Guys no offense but what is the point of this thread? How are missed opportunities useful for tickle fetishists? This is tickling media forum archive, not tickling missed forum archive. According to me, any sex scene in any movie is a missed opportunity for tickling. Would you fill TMF with sex scenes now?

That's a forum about tickling - and even other kind of stuff in some parts of it. Whatever about tickling here is welcome. And, well, if you think that any sex scene would fit here, share it with us. There are some sex scenes on movies that are missed opportunities - or can be viewed as missed ones ...

cool thread idea. and easy enough to ignore it if it's not for you :)

Exactly, Chicago! That's a forum. Tickling is the main content. This thread has to do with tickling. I like it too ...

Last edited:

well, first off, I haven't seen anyone upload any videos for archiving on this thread, only discussion, so there's that.

Secondly, there's tons of foot fetish stuff archived here that has nothing to do with tickle fetish. As well as TONS of other content not tickle related.

Thirdly, these missed opportunity scenes are STILL hot, albeit frustrating, and the only people in the world who would understand that frustration.....are other tickle fetishists.

Get the picture? (yes we see!)

PS: I just remembered, that "Shampoo" scene IS archived here, on an older thread in TD, so here's the scene: Shampoo scene

Frustrating, right? Hot, also! Beatty definitely captures the slow-burn of the 'ler, though, lol. And Goldie is super tickleable.

well, first off, I haven't seen anyone upload any videos for archiving on this thread, only discussion, so there's that.

Secondly, there's tons of foot fetish stuff archived here that has nothing to do with tickle fetish. As well as TONS of other content not tickle related.

Thirdly, these missed opportunity scenes are STILL hot, albeit frustrating, and the only people in the world who would understand that frustration.....are other tickle fetishists.

Get the picture? (yes we see!)

PS: I just remembered, that "Shampoo" scene IS archived here, on an older thread in TD, so here's the scene: Shampoo scene

Frustrating, right? Hot, also! Beatty definitely captures the slow-burn of the 'ler, though, lol. And Goldie is super tickleable.

The Internet, you are the Babe Ruth of this forum. You no joke can do it all -- Always insightful thoughts, fantastic original stories, perfect responses, and awesome links to supreme content.

Seriously, The Internet rules

:man:

The Internet, you are the Babe Ruth of this forum. You no joke can do it all -- Always insightful thoughts, fantastic original stories, perfect responses, and awesome links to supreme content.

Seriously, The Internet rules

:man:

Holy shit, Zeezil, thanks. I'm gobsmacked, and so glad to hear that something I might have posted struck a match for you. (You're not so bad yourself, by the way; you have 117 posts since 2002....and many of them are threads you started, stories you wrote, clips you found....good comments....you certainly are pulling your weight 'round here!)

Really appreciate the kind words, my brother. I'm going to PM you a bit, I may have something for you that I only share with the cool kids. ;)

A missed opportunity was the Elvis movie "Tickle Me" which finds the singer on a dude ranch with nothing but girls, girls, girls.....and not a single tickle contained therein! Not even a title theme song!

TickleMeCandid17.jpg

1965-tickle-me.jpg

Elvis_movies_Tickle-Me.jpg

1965-tickle-me-the-end.jpg

(Elvis does tickle a pretty young thing in "Stay Away Joe", and gets tickled himself in "Follow That Dream".)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back