• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Missouri's turn

Perhaps some place that's not off the beaten path? Like a food place on a main/major thoroughfare. I know Lindbergh Blvd. and Manchester Rd. are major thoroughfares for the county. And both have plenty of food places.

I agree

I am very close to Manchester and Lindburgh. And of course we would meet someplace where food and drink is served. I am not particularly picky where. So how soon would everyone who is interested want to attempt this? I can do it as soon as next week as long as my work schedule doesn't interfere. But I think that since we all need a little more time to organize out schedules, I was thinking like planning in the next 2-3 weeks. Any particular suggestions?

sorry im late

Hey guys, im from the burbs of good ol stl too. southern burbs off of 55 actually. Like some of the others that have posted, i've kinda floated in the background here almost since the beginning of the tmf but never really took the time to become an official member. I'd be down for meeting up and talkin bout our collective, dare i call it, obsession. the st. Louis chapter of the American ticklephiles society if u will.;) Sad to see so few female lees tho. we'll have to work on that i guess....
later guys,

J

Also in St. Louis.....

Or was that too obvious? lol Where do we stand? Are we meeting? Happy Holidays to all!

k9controller

hey all,

yet another missouri male in search of willing, ticklish females in the st louis area.(North County). they have to be hiding somewhere right?:rotate:

From St Louis as well

Big fan of tickling. 38 Single White Male , Into tickling of all kinds ;-). Love Bondage and tickling.. Tickler her not lee. Love to tickle anyone who is ticklish Woman or Man. Nothing like hearing the great sounds of laughter and people screaming and laughing.. IF interested in chatting my Yahoo Name is Ticklemaster99 & ILuvtoticklefeet. Iam like 10 Miles from Downtown St Louis. I live in West St Louis County.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 !!!!!

I was up in St.Louis just a couple weeks ago, it's only about 2 hours from where I live. I was up there to visit a friend of mine who goes to college up there, but I could have made some time to go meet some people if I'd thought about it before going up there.

Heya,

My first post after two years of on and off lurking. :eek: I live in St. Louis County. Somewhere east of West County, north of South County, and south of North County. :D

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back