• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Modern Fairy Tale - F/M

Risum

This had not being a great day so far so I decided to write something to feel better. Hope someone likes it. Comments are welcome. Have fun

So this is the story...

She woke up in a strange place, she could not recognize the clothes she was wearing, but that was the last thing she had to worry about. She did not move for a while, after a forced sleep she knew it was better to rest a bit. She was sad and scared, but she started to focus, she knew time was not something she had in big quantities.
Her name is Eleanor, she is blond and has an almost unnatural white skin. She is a very beautiful woman, slender, 5'9” tall with eyes blue as the sky in a summer day. She is a shy woman, she is a very nice person, and that makes her mission harder to accomplish. But she had no choice.
She finally sat down, she had recovered enough strength to start her short journey, she knew she had just 24 hours to find her next candidate. It was late, the street were she woke up was dark, and she had never been there before but she knew that the one she had to chose was not far. It had always been like this.
She started to walk down the street, towards some city lights. She ended on a bigger street, she had no idea where she was, but there were some taverns close by and she decided to try some luck there. The place was nice, she could see some people enjoying themselves, and some music she could not recognize. She studied the place, she was looking for someone that she had never seen before, someone with whom she will immediately fall in love, some one who can save her, some one like yours truly.
I am Jules, I am 31 year old, my hair is black and my eyes dark brown. I am 6”tall. I have been living in Paris for the last 6 years, sometimes I miss my hometown, in a few years I may move back there. But right now, I have other things in my mind. You know, a couple of weeks ago I broke with my girlfriend, we had been together for 6 years, I met her the first week I came to town. It was wonderful for some time, but she is a control freak, and I hate that. The last two years, we just had fight after fight, until we broke last weekend. I have been depressed all week and today some friends asked me to go to a party and I said no, when I changed my mind it was too late and I decided not to call, maybe next week. So I went out to a bar a couple of blocks from my apartment.
I had been in the bar for about 20 minutes, just drinking alone and eating some appetizers, is not the best night I have had in Paris, but at least is better than staying at home feeling bad. I ordered a second beer, when a woman who had just taken the sit next to me said “Can I have the same drink, as Jules, please”. I looked at her, she was beautiful, but I had never seen her before.
“How did you know my name, Eleanor? ” I had no idea how I knew hers, by the way.
“Maybe in the same way you knew mine... Maybe you look like a Jules, and I look like an Eleanor”
“Maybe... Are you with someone? “
“No. And I guess neither are you”
We started chatting, she was charming and funny, I liked her from the start. First I thought that she was sent by some friend just to cheer me up, but no one knew I would be here, and surely after a while I am sure that she would have told me.
“This place is noisy” She said.
“My place is a couple of blocks from here” I said. I was starting to regret that when she looked at me and with the nicest smile said
“Let's go”
I could not believe it. I was as if we had been dating for years, I was feeling as if we were just meant to be together. She was just perfect, her look, her mind and her soul seemed to had been made just thinking on me. There was something in the way she looked at me that I could not understand, it was a look full of love and sadness at the same time. We arrive to my apartment by midnight, I showed her the place. When we got into the bedroom, she sat on the bed and ask me for a kiss. I am not used to this quick developments, but everything seemed so perfect that, of course, I went for it. We were both sitting when I started kissing her. We slowly rolled on the bed, and she was on top of me when I started feeling a bit dizzy, first I guessed that was the wine and the excitement, after a few seconds, the feeling was growing, I opened my eyes and I saw tears in her eyes. I tried to break the kiss, but I was getting weaker and weaker, and she didn't let go, I was feeling her lips touching my mouth it was a great feeling, but I knew she was somehow draining my energy and I could do nothing about it, I was too weak and she kept kissing until I passed out.
I woke up about 1 hour later, I was disoriented, but I knew I was in my bedroom, I also noticed that I had me tied spread-eagle to the bed. She was looking at me with a lively expression, I think she had been crying but she tried to hide it.
“Please forgive me for putting you to sleep. I was necessary, but I hate myself for deceiving you. I swear I am not going to hurt you in any way”
I tried to play cool, I was in no position to fight all tied up, and she could knock me out at anytime she wanted. There was also something in her voice that made me think that she was telling the truth about not going to hurt me.
“What are you going to do? Rob me?” I asked calmly
“No, it hurt me that you think that way. But I think I deserve it” She said.
She approached slowly, almost shyly as if she was going to kiss me again. She looked into my eyer and she noticed I was worried. “Don't be afraid, I will not put you back to sleep. I promise. Please allow me to kiss you. Please”.
I have to confess that I have two main fetishes, one is what you can call a sleeping fetish, I had always fantasies about both, being put to sleep by a woman and put a woman to sleep. I also have a tickle fetish, I enjoy being tickler or ticklee with a woman I love. So far this was not that bad, if you think about my first fetish. On the other hand, my fantasies almost always involved someone close to me someone I can trust on, in some sense I could feel that this girl was special, and there was something about Eleanor that made me trust her. However there was something weird about the fact that she somehow drugged me and tied me to my bed just about one hours after we met. Anyway, I thought that I had not too many options, so I said her “Yes, you can kiss me”. I saw one tear in her eye.
“You don't really want it, and I don't blame you”
She looked so sad that I just forgot the situation and I told her sincerely. “please kiss me, I really mean it”. She did. It was the best kiss I got in a long time. I could feel her passion. When she broke the kiss, for the first time I saw real happiness in her eyes.
“Now what?'I asked.
“Now I have to do something to you. And I am afraid you will hate me after I finish, I think you will be mad right from the beginning. But please believe me, I have no choice”
“What are you going to do? I believed you when you talked about not hurting me” I said, starting to feel worried.
“I will not hurt you, but I have to tickle you senseless. Then I will ask you something important”
Well, taking about dreams come true. Two in a night. There was something in this girl that made me feel safe, I had no idea who she was, but she was so nice and sounded so truthful that I thought that I could trust her.
“I think I wouldn't mind if you tickle me”
“You really mean it” She said with a smile
“How long?”
“Hours”
“I may pass-out, but I think I can handle it” I was sincere. I had never done this before, but, as I said it was my dream. I was starting to prepare myself, when without warning she started digging in my armpits. Now I am not extremely ticklish, but she surprised me and I started to laugh immediately. Her face was just few inches above mine and she was giggling, while I could not stop laughing. She continued for several minutes, kissing me from time to time. I tried to kiss her back but, it was not possible because of the tickling. Then she slowed down until she stopped, and rested her head on my shoulder, just waiting until I recover my breath.
“I am sorry to take you by surprise, but I could not help it. I am surprised you actually like it”
“Well I am not upset, but would have been better if you give me some warning”
“Maybe”
“You know just to be prepa...” She started to attack my sides, again by surprise, and again I started to laugh right away. I actually love it. I was laughing harder, than before. My armpits are actually more ticklish than my sides, but I was really getting into this game. This time she was relentless, she would not stop for 20 minutes, but I could feel someway that she was being careful, she won't give me a break, but I could feel that she was trying to be as nice as she could be. She was teasing all time with the most lovely voice, and she kept kissing me in a very soft a sensual way. When she released, I was exhausted.
“I am sorry, Jules. Next time I promise I will warn you, but you looked so cute.... I will get you some water. Just wait for me”
“As if I have a choice” I said and she giggled.
“Thank you, I really needed some water, I think you made me sweat a gallon”
“You are welcome”
“Do you mind if I ask you something?”
“Go ahead”
“I am not saying that I am not having a good time, as you seem to know. But what is this all about? I mean you are beautifully and you seem nice. Why you did not ask me if I would like this?”
“Because I have to do it this way. Rules” she said, as that sadness came back to her eyes.
“You 'have to'/ 'rules'? I don't understand”
“I will explain everything if we pass the tests. We have don well so far”
“If we pass? Test? You are really a mystery. What if we don't pass?”
“You will be unharmed. I promise. And I... Well enough talking, consider this your warning. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1”
She started to tickle my belly, it was a great sensation, even with the warning I could not stop laughing again. She was a good tickler, and we were both enjoying this, she went not stop for 10 or 15 minutes, I was jumping as much as my restraints could allow me, but I was helpless, unable to fight back, just laughing non stop. Suddenly she stopped, and offered me some more water. “Now prepare you feet...”, and she started again. Up to this time I had been unable to really feel her nails, since she tickled me on my upper body with her fingers, like she was giving me a massage. But on my feet, she used her nails as an expert. I could not stop laughing, she would go from a wild spider motion concentrating on one foot, to slowly draw circles all over my feet. She would move from the heels, to the soles, to the base of the toes. The she attacked my toes, it was devastating. At that point I could not laugh anymore, I was just giggling, with almost no strength, and she kept going. I think I could say that she showed no mercy, but she kept kissing me as much as she could. I was as if I could feel her loving me more as every second passed. I don't know how long she tickled my feet, but at some point I passed out.
Up to the point I passed out, this had been a pleasant experience, but when I woke up something had changed. She was kissing me with such expression of love that I felt goosebumps each time she kissed me. I started to get hard for the first time in weeks. I swear that if she had kept kissing me like that she would have make me cum without even getting close to my 'masculinity'.
“You are great. How long have you been kissing me like that?”
“More than an hour non stop, since you passed out. You are doing so fine that you deserve each and every kiss. Is bad that you were out most time”
“I wish I could understand everything, but it has been great so far”
“I think I have to tickle you again, this time almost nonstop until you pass-out, I can give few seconds of break so you can drink some water, but no more. This will be the last time I promise. Then I will ask you a question. Deal?”
“Do I have a choice?”
“3, 2, 1 “
Well, I hope I could describe exactly what happened next. She started with my armpits, just digging her fingers, hard enough to make me jump hysterically, but gentle enough to avoid hurting me. She moved down slowly, without stopping the tickle, attacking my ribs, my belly, my sides, and my inner tights. I have no idea how much this lasted. It was pure torture, it was evil, it was wonderful. She finally moved to my feet, she was on top of me, and for the first time she put her feet close to my face. These were the most beautiful feet I had ever seen, her heels were rounded and soft, her arches were great with just enough wrinkles, and her toes were slender with no nail polish. I had always loved female feet (yes I forgot that fetish in the list). I think she read my mind because she slowed down the tickling a bit, while she slowly put her right foot close to my mouth, I kissed her foot, and she giggled. Then she moved both feet to my armpit and started tickling them with her toes. Those slender toes looked like fingers when I first saw them, now I could feel them exactly as if they were fingers. I cannot tell you what I was feeling, but I was being tickled on my feet and my armpits, while she was kissing me in such a way that even with all that laughing I was able to feel each time her lips touched my skin. At some point I passed out again.
When I woke up she was still kissing me. “How long?”
“You have been sleeping for 3 hours”
“And you kept kissing me all that time?”
“I didn't have to but I did, with great pleasure”
“Girl, you are something”
“Now, the question...”
“I cannot wait...”
“Would you allow me to have sex with you? I mean you have to want it and enjoy it, or this is over”
“I cannot think on anything better right now”
“But after we finish I will have to put you to sleep. You will wake up untied, and I will have a final question. A test. If we pass I can tell you everything. If we don't...”
“Continue...”
“We will go back to that later, but you won't be harmed either way. Now time for some pleasure. This is your prize, you deserved it”
She started kissing me and I went hard almost immediately, so she sat on top of me very gently. I could feel her and she was amazing. She moved up and down at the exact rhythm, we both started moaning with pleasure, I could feel her building a powerful orgasm so I hold it, I wanted her to climax more than once. She started to moan strongly until she exploded in the strongest orgasm that I had ever heard. She continued moving at the same rhythm for a while, then she looked at me and smiled, “I want you to orgasm with me” she said
“I'd rather hold it a while more, I would like to hear you a few times before I get there”
“I insist. Please” and she smiled
“Nope... you cannot force me...”
“I will have to. I have a special trick”
She started to move again g and we both started to moan. I was starting to hold it when she noticed and she smiled. “No cheating this time dear” Suddenly I felt as something inside her was starting to control me, I tried to fight it but it was useless. It was the most awesome feeling by the way, just waves of pleasure as I had never feel before, I tried to hold, but there was no way to do it. Then we both orgasmed at the same time. Boy it was great. The longest and most pleasurable in my life. And she was having a lot of fun too as far as I could tell. Few minutes after we were recovering. I was still tied and she was on top of me with her head next to mine.
“Now you are going to give me another sleepy kiss”
“Not a kiss. Just this...” she said, and I started to feel a similar sensation as when she forced me to orgasm, but this time it was as if she was draining my energy. It was great, but she was making me feel tired and sleepy. I saw her smiling. The all was black.
When I woke up her face was next to me, she was smiling. I was already 11am.
“You slept as such a cute baby that I could not wake you up before, but I am running out of time, so I tickled you nose”
I was not tied anymore. “So I guess is time for the last question...”
“Yes. Would you like to be with me for the rest of our lives? You would have to do it because you love me. We would have to repeat this at least once a month. You have to answer now, but you can change your mind after I tell you the truth about who I am.”
This had been quite a journey, several dreams came true in just few hours. And I was sure that I was starting to love this girl. I sat looking at her and I finally said “Yes”. I have never seen anyone so happy in my life. She hugged me and kissed me for some time.
“Now this is my story...”
I was totally unprepared for what followed, it was actually unbelievable, but somehow I knew it was true.
“My name is Eleanor, and I am 1025 year old, I was born in the year 980 north from Milan. I was going to marry a local nobleman, when a friend invited me to her house. She drugged me, and when I woke up, she was with a witch. My friend wanted to marry my fiancée, so she decided to get rid of the competition. The witch put a spell on me. A curse. She was going to put me to 'sleep' for ever and I would have a chance every 100 years to break the spell. I would have 12 hours to get a man to love me, but I would have to kidnap and torture him. I selected tickling as the method of torture. There were some rules. I could not tell the story, until the last moment, like I am doing now. He would have pass 2 tests, first wanting to make love after the torture, and then wanting to stay with me just for love, and pay the price. I would have some things to help me. Somehow I will have some local money, I would know the language and enough trivia about the place and the people to avoid suspicion for enough time until I can set the trap. I will have the power to render any man unconscious using the 2 methods I used with you, the kiss and the thing after we had sex. I had to select someone I like, and I would fall in love with him after I made the choice. That was the worst part, I had to torture someone I love, someone that may be scared. If I refused, to pick someone, I will fell in love with anyone and if I refused to do the tickling session, he will be punished with an horrible death. If we cannot pass the test, I would have to put him to sleep again, he will not remember me, but I would had to 'sleep' for other 100 years. This are not real periods of sleep. My body will be sleeping but my mind will be awake, missing the man I had felt in love with for 100 long years”
As I said I was unprepared but I believed every word. The curse had to appear doable to have effect, but the witch was betting that no man would ever pass the test, so Eleanor will never be freed from the spell. After all with the mentality of the 11th century, it would have been impossible to find someone to agree on those terms in just 12 hours. Being dominated by a woman was not part of what people would consider a reason form falling in love those days. Not that those feelings are new, but on those times the feelings were much more repressed than today.
So I am lucky that after the I started to surf the Internet, I realized that the fetishes were not such a bad or weird thing.
“What do you mean with paying the price?”
“We will have to repeat the session of last night once a month. But there are rules. We cannot agree on a moment to do it. So I will have to surprise you and knock you out without warning. Once we started, we have to do the whole things, tickling you until you pass-out at least twice, then the sex and the final knock out”
“Is a high price... I think I will have to think for a day or two”
“I am sorry but we don't have ti...”
“Of course yes, I was kidding. But one final question. You said you had been forced to love me. So you are not for your own decision. I mean I would do it any way, I think I am in love with you, but what about you? I know is better to be with someone that you are forced to love than to be in a limbo forever, but still...”
“You are right that I am forced to love someone, but even with that I always know if I like the person. Is hard to explain. But when I first refused to select someone, the spell selected someone bad. I was in love with him, but I disliked him at the same time. He was not a bad person, but I did not like him. It was horrible to love someone in that way. After that I always select someone that I like, and I can fee how much of the feeling is because of the spell, and how much is natural. With you most of the feeling is natural”
So now we are having our sessions once a week (just in case). The great thing is that she is also very ticklish and she really enjoys it, so after she is done with mi kidnapping-tickle-sex-knockout, I can tickle her at will.

You are welcome, and thank you very much for you words.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back