• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

mom and daughter's boyfriend get snowed in...leads to mom getting tickled and sex m/f

saratk

TMF Master
another commission....feel free to contact me if you have a story idea!

here's the description of what was requested so you know more what it's about
I was thinking that the boyfriend and the mom get snowed in a at mountain cabin on a weekend get to know you trip and unfortunately the daughter who was running late was unable to make it before the snow storm set in. The mom who is a cold corporate executive wholooks down on the blue collar boyfriend and after one not so thinly veiled insult to many he strikes. Mom is ticklish all over but her feet are not only where she’s most ticklish but she’s also turned on when she’s tickled there which leads to them sleeping together.

By the time the daughter joins them she’s shocked to see her mom bubbly and happily joking with the boyfriend and perpetually barefoot.

Lisa and her daughter Veronica were not always on the best of terms. Veronica, being 18 was starting to feel the need for independence, and Lisa being 42, she had her daughter fairly young, so had to find a way to support herself and her daughter as a young single mother, so invested heavily into her career in the corporate world. She was a go getter all through her 20's and thirties, and now having basically an adult daughter with new stresses of her starting college, dating a guy she's not crazy about, her own profession...with all of this she hasn't had time to be "Fun" or "let go"....she's always been very driven and it has paid off. She's now an executive at her company. She is rigid...beautiful, sophisticated, very serious, doesn't have much of a sense of humor, and even when Veronica was very young she was more of a "caretaker" and "mentor" as a mom...less so "fun" or "silly". She really didn't have a silly bone in her body. She was gorgeous, had blonde hair that was often worn up, pale skin, and green eyes that you could get lost in...She rarely dressed casually. You would usually find her in a business pantsuit, usually in close toed heels or boots. Even when she was more casual, she was always in designer jeans or pants and everything had an expensive name brand on it. Being this way at a relatively young age, she has always had a hard time meeting her match. In her mind, she needs someone who matches her drive and has the bank account and job title to show for it. She wastes no time dating people that don't meet that.

If you put pictures of Lisa and Veronica at 18 together, you couldn't tell the difference between them. Veronica, also gorgeous with blonde hair, usually long and worn down, pale skin, green eyes, a kind smile, took after her mom's looks but not personality. She worked a part time job, and was responsible, but basically would seek out the opposite types of guys that her mom would look for. Because she didn't have a strong male role model growing up, it was more important for her that she had someone that could take care of her...not so much emotionally or financially...well financially would certainly be nice, but not in the same way as her mom needed. She just wanted someone who was hardworking, attractive, and maybe a little rugged. Again, because she didn't grow up with a father figure around, she found it important that the guy she ends up with is able to take care of them as in fix things around the house, maybe even build her things like a patio...a guy that worked with his hands...someone who did manual labor...yeah, that's definitely what got her hot and sought out. Dating guys like that always caused a bit of a rift between her and her mom. They had in general an ok relationship...they got along pretty well, but Veronica found her mom's obsession with money and things sort of off putting and wanted to move far away from that..The guy that was right for her was Tony.

Tony is in construction. He is 6 feet tall, muscular, somewhat from his job, somewhat from his past athletic career in high school. He's 21, with dark hair, tan skin, soulful dark brown eyes and had incredibly sexy stubble. In short, he's a MAN. He has, as you could say, "big dick energy." He is also a kind person. He's no poet, but in quiet moments with Veronica, he's incredibly sweet. He wasn't great at being "book smart", but if he needed to fix something that was completely foreign to him, he could go through a manual, watch a video or read a book on the topic and be able to retain the information to get the job done...that was very sexy to Veronica, and meant nothing to Lisa. Lisa had no idea that even though he didn't go to college he had a career path in front of him that was pretty lucrative, maybe more so than if he got an entry level job in business, but she didn't see that. To her, a construction worker, a plumber, a garbage man, a janitor, and prisoners picking up trash on the side of the road were basically the same...not good enough for her daughter. Although she felt this way, she was never direct about that to him...She was perfectly polite, but still cold...not friendly, not engaging him in conversation, she would never invite him out to dinner with her daughter...sometimes he would be over, and she would make comments about if his clothes were clean...and if he should be sitting on the couch, or maybe a kitchen chair.

After Christmas, Veronica and Lisa thought it would be a good idea to take some time before going back to work and school and maybe go on a vacation just the two of them. While booking this, first they had a hard time agreeing where to go. Veronica really wanted something like going to the beach or LA, where Lisa, being a bit more modest and not wanting to flaunt her body in a bathing suit, suggested they go on a ski trip. Veronica reminded her mother that neither of them ski or have any real interest in that. Lisa assured her daughter it's not about the activity, it's about the ambiance. They will rent a cabin, they will have hot drinks, sit by a roaring fire, go for walks in the woods, go to the lodge for drinks and it will be great girl time. Lisa brings up the idea of bringing Tony. First, Veronica is totally against this proposition, but as she realized that by doing that she is going against her goal of getting more connection between her daughters, she finally agrees. She jokes that he may want to sleep in a barn somewhere, that is her idea of humor. She does insist that he sleep on the couch, and the two ladies sleep in a room together. That is a reasonable deal. She also says she's not driving him...he has to drive herself. When they book the cabin, Veronica realizes she has to work that day, so she will have to drive herself...so all three of them will make the 2 hour drive themselves...they get packed and plan to leave the next day.

For Lisa, the drive to the resort was lonely. The roads as she got closer were a lot more covered with snow than she is used to driving. In her Lexus SUV she felt safe, but she certainly wished she was driving with her daughter, and couldn't help but worry about Veronica's safety until she safely arrives at the resort....As she drove on the rural snowy roads, she saw a few cars in ditches, and her stomach dropped at the thought that maybe herself or her daughter would get stranded on the way there. She was white knuckling the steering wheel watching any sign of ice. It wouldn't be the worst thing for her if Tony got stranded. The thought of that made her chuckle a little to herself.

Tony was fully prepared for the snow. He had weatherproofed his truck, had snow tires, as well as plenty of experience navigating and driving in the snow, having had side gigs as snow removal and plowing streets in the winter for many years. Veronica anxiously waited to be done with work so she could start her secluded weekend with her mom, but more importantly her boyfriend. Thinking about how heavy of a sleeper her mom is, although he is banished to the couch, there is a chance that she might be able to sneak out in the middle of the night and in the dark let him stick his dick in her and just gently rock on top of her while they both try their best to be as quiet as possible...judging by past experiences and how insanely hot that makes her, she imagines that would be a tall order not to moan or scream, but she daydreams about that happening and his stubbly mouth on her neck as she squirms and defensively tries to hide her neck. Throughout the day, at work those daydreams are what keeps her moving forward and the thing that is making it tolerable..otherwise, the day seems to drag on and on.

Lisa is the first to make it to the resort. She pulls up to the lobby, which is a separate building. This is a lot more rustic than she had imagined...meaning there is still some snow on the paths...every inch of it hasn't been attended to and cleared, but to anyone else, it would be perfectly fine. She checks in, is directed to where her cabin is, and gets back in her car, makes her way there...is a little huffy that she needs to carry in her own bags...yes...bags...for one weekend. One would think she was packing for 2 weeks. In her tall black high heeled boots, black tights, black skirt, grey sweater, black peacoat and designer sunglasses that practically take up the top half of her face, she lugs her bags into the well stocked, gorgeously designed luxury cabin, brings her things to her room and unpacks. About 15 minutes later, Tony calmly pulled up in his red pick up truck after getting a text from Veronica with his directions and room information..Not having a key, he makes his way to the front door, knocks and waits for a minute or two...Lisa opens, and without any friendliness says awkwardly "oh, it's you...come in, I suppose." She leaves the door open and walks directly to the kitchen where she had been previously enjoying a bottle of wine. She takes her glass and sips it and scrolls through her phone, making no attempt to make small talk or even acknowledge the fact that he is existing in the same space as her. He notices the rudeness, but is certainly not offended or bothered by this. In his mind, it's more her issue than his. Noticing his boots are full of snow, he carefully slips them off, leaving them at the rug at the front door...taking off his coat, and hanging it up, Lisa takes a glance at him out of the corner of her eye when his back is turned, noticing how amazingly masculine and rugged he looks in his boot cut jeans, untucked blue flannel shirt with sleeves rolled to the elbow, his hair...somehow perfect and although he is unshaven it works for him. Hot damn does it work for him. Although he is in now way what she wants for her daughter, she can certainly see the appeal in him, but to her, she would describe him more as a "fuck boy" than anything you actually invest any time, energy and emotions into.

Tony comes into the room with his natural swagger, appearing to sort of own the room and take up space....he notices although Lisa has taken her shoes off, she's not barefoot. She still has her black tights on, and not only that, she has a pair of Brookstone memory foam slippers on...the fact that she would pack slippers to a quick getaway when you aren't in your own home somewhat confused him, but he didn't spend a lot of time thinking about it. He paced around the room, feeling a bit awkward, since she makes no effort to engage with him, so he figures he will be the adult and start a conversation. "Mrs. Thompson, thanks for letting me come...can I offer you some money for the room? I really appreciate the invite." Without looking up, she replies, continuing to stare at her phone "don't worry about it. Veronica really wanted you here...so here we are...hoping she gets here soon." He pauses, kind of smiles and shakes his head at her inability to act like an adult although she's old enough to be his mom... "yeah...hopefully she gets here soon..." His phone dings. "Looks like she's just leaving work. Should be here in an hour." Annoyed that he got the text and she didn't, Veronica nods without looking up and continues to sip her wine.

Tony walks over to the fridge, opens it and notices there are some drinks left over from previous occupants. He pulls out a beer. As he does this, Lisa again looks over, admiring his body as he bends slightly to look at lower shelves, but quickly darts her eyes back at her phone so he doesn't notice her giving him any attention. He walks over to the island style counter, pulls up a barstool near her, takes a sip of his beer and tries to engage her "mind if I join you?" without looking up "it's a free country. I'm sorry there isn't any line dancing at this bar." He smiles, laughs a bit and takes another sip "nah, I'm not really into country music. You might assume..because I wear flannel I guess, but no...I'm pretty varied in what kinds of music I like. How about you?" Trying to start any sort of friendly conversation he can, although she resists "Most of the stuff I like came out in high school before you were born." He nods "got it. That's cool. I'm into Mozart." She has a hard time not laughing at that one, tries, but does crack a smile, but still refuses to look up. "That...that was good. I'll give you that." As Tony leans over and rests his arms on the counter he asks directly "Is there something so interesting on your phone that is more interesting than a person sitting next to you talking to you?" She feels that is a fair question, and a subtle way to point out that she is being rude for no reason. "You are right...I'm acting like someone your age. Hi Tony. Are you having a good time?" She pushes the phone a little bit away from her. He nods to thank her for giving him some attention. "Yeah, my age...I don't know if I really fit in with most people my age...I never really got addicted to technology or social media...I'm a pretty simple guy." she mutters under her breath "simple is the right word." She looks at him, knowing he heard that and smiles sort of playfully, but then throws him a bone "I'm kidding. I do appreciate that you do seem a bit more mature for your age...that makes me feel a bit more comfortable with you being around my daughter." He doesn't quite let her off the hook from her last snarky comment. "you have a mouth on you... ma'am...I know where your daughter gets it." Lisa sort of chuckles and leans forward on the counter, finally enjoying Tony's company a bit, but not wanting to fully show this. "Well, I take that as a great compliment...she's a great girl." He nods. "She is...but you should ask her what I do when she gets too mouthy with me." Lisa rolls her eyes "oh, I'm sure you are so scary." She texts her daughter "what does Tony do to you when you get "too mouthy" without really letting him know she's doing that...she puts her phone face down. "Hey! I thought we said...no phones for a while!" he playfully pushes her shoulder with his index finger. Although this is very forward...touching someone you barely know and the mother of your daughter, something about that move sort of excites Lisa, and she respects the boldness. "Sorry sorry. I was just checking in with her. Anyway..what were we talking about, cow tipping? is that what you do for fun." Her phone buzzes, she gets the text "he tickles me? why? By the way, traffic is nuts. roads are closed. I have no idea when I'm getting there."

When she sees that last text, she's less concerned about Veronica's estimated time of arrival, but that it's quite possible that the cow tipping comment could have sealed her fate. Her stomach drops, and her entire body tenses as she notices him shift in his seat to get up...maybe he's just getting another beer. Her mind races "is he actually bold enough to try to tickle me....um yeah, he certainly is." As he gets off of the tall chair, he walks behind it and over to her. "That's it..." he says as he positions himself behind her. "I warned you didn't I?" Her voice shakes "I...I don't know what you mean!" He places his big masculine hands on her sides ``I told you I wasn't putting up with your sass for long." She tries to remain stoic and not panic, hoping that maybe he will lose the courage thinking this possibly wont work "What...what are you doing there, sir?" with his hands still on her sides, he leans over "are you ticklish in the same spots as Veronica?" his fingers gently wiggle and dig into her sides and ribs. She lurches forward suddenly, slaps both of her hands on the top of the counter and arches her back and begins giggling "no! no you can't!!!" As his fingers gently massage her lower ribs and sides, she thrashes from side to side, and quickly grasps his wrists with both her hands and throws her head back and side to side letting out a high pitched very vulnerable laugh...something you certainly wouldn't expect from her. "ACK HAHAHAHAHA NO NO YOU can't. no tickle!" That is the best she can get out as she is overtaken by his invading fingers, she wriggles off the chair and is trying to walk away calmly, still with her hands on his large wrists, but every time he squeezes in a particular way, her knees give out and she practically collapses in giggles. As her laughs get more desperate, as his tickles get a little more aggressive as she tries to stumble towards the couch, her laughs echo through the cavernous high ceilings of the cabin. She shrieks and lurches forward as she sits on the couch....he has yet to move his hands away from her sides, but he does put one hand on the small of her back and takes the other and deeply massages her stomach, the laughs becomes too much as she falls backwards on the couch, her slippers flying off exposing her gorgeous feet covered in black opaque tights. She has never felt so vulnerable.

Without warning, he notices that her arms are trying to defend her stomach, but her underarms look vulnerable, he quickly slips his big manly hands in there, and starts expertly manipulating the muscles in there, causing this serious, stoic woman to throw her body back on the couch, throw her head back and absolutely howl with girlish laughter. "Are you gonna be nice??? Are you gonna stop being so mouthy to me?" he teasingly asks. She desperately shakes her head "yes" unable to make a sound, He suddenly moves both of his hands on both of her knees, placing them right above her kneecaps and starts squeezing, the ticklish feeling completely overwhelms her as she bucks on the couch and kicks her legs frantically. He takes notice of her poor feet flying through the air, not being restrained.
As she frantically wriggles around the couch hysterically, she notices that he is starting to hold down her legs, which can only mean one thing...that he's going for her feet. She impulsively tries to defend them and yells out "NO!" desperately through her laughs. He has heard this before from his daughter and many other girls he has tickled. For many, the feet are a completely different level of desperation and ticklishness..It wasn't so simple for Lisa. It is true that her feet were her most ticklish spot, but they were also her most intense erogenous zone. Having them tickled was intensely sensitive and made her laugh, but she was also well aware this could send her into orgasm, which would be incredibly embarrassing...she also might not be able to help herself...she may get so turned on and not be able to control herself from throwing herself at him in desperation for his dick inside her. "NO NO NOT MY FEET! PLEASE!" He ignores her, wanting to find the most intensely ticklish part of her. As his fingers scribble on her held down tights covered arches, her hips and entire upper body wiggle as she covers her mouth with her hand looking incredibly feminine and vulnerable "OHHH OHOHOHOHO NOOOO AH! AH! UNMMFFF UNFFF!!!! OH! OH! YEAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OH YEAHAHAHAHHA!" PLEAAASE! PLEASE! PLEASE NOOHHOHOHOH DOOHHOHOHON"T STOPPP!!!" Hearing that fly out of her mouth, knowing she didn't mean to disclose that, that something is overtaking her causes his bulge in his jeans to grow and desperately need to come out...She sees it.... and closes her eyes, loving what's happening and getting so so wet as she throws out laughs, giggles and moaning as she writhes on the couch, biting her lip and lifting her pelvis towards the sky as if asking for his dick.

She pleads for him to stop for one second which he does...she looks at him with hungry eyes and says "Looks like that big dick of your needs to come out." Without any bit of self consciousness he nods in agreement as he massages her feet. In one move, she, lying there so fucking horny, hair messed up, sweating, her lips cold from blood traveling to other parts of her body reaches up her skirt, in one move pulls her panties and tights down, throwing them off her legs and feet on the floor, exposing her gorgeous smooth legs, which he immediately begins to trace his fingers on, She pulls up her skirt, reaches down and spreads her pussy a little with her fingers "Does it need somewhere to go?" She asks as she breathes heavily, staring at him with eyes that want to devour him. He can't resist, stands up rips off his shirt exposing his gorgeous, fit and smooth upper body, drops his pants and his underwear revealing his large pulsing cock, kneels on the couch, raises one of her legs, placing it on his shoulder and pushing in with a thrust, both of them letting out a moan of relief as their night of the best sex of their lives starts. Without either of them noticing, a text comes in from Veronica "not sure if you're not getting a good signal, but the roads are too bad, I'm checking into a motel 6, and should be there sometime tomorrow, but I'm safe."

Tony stands naked next to her on the couch after their first "round" of intercourse. He holds out his hand, helps her up and carries her into her bedroom which, she hasn't even seen yet, he places her on her feet, removes any remaining clothing and bra, stands behind her and kisses her from the back of her neck, down her bare back down her spine to her hip bone, giving her shivers the entire time. He stands up, turns her around and lifts her in his muscular arms and throws her on the bed, causing her to let out a gleeful scream and laugh. She inches backwards looking at him, inviting him expecting him to start kissing her to go for round two. Instead, as he crawls on the bed, he grabs the ankle of her bare foot and starts scribbling on her arch. She immediately shouts and lets out a very full throated laugh as she squirms on the bed, pounding the mattress with her feet, adoring every second of the attention.

Even after going through an intense orgasm just from Tony being inside her and connecting with him, having that attention paid to her feet has already prepared her for so much more. Looking down at his naked body, and growing cock, she can see that alone is also exciting him...she is flattered that the sensitivity of her feet and maybe the sound of her laughter is making a man so much younger than her so hard. He begins sucking her toes and she lurches forward while laying on her back letting out a cackle, falling backwards and writhing on the bed laughing. Every time someone has tried to suck her toes, she assumed it was something they were trying to do in a sexy manner, and laughing would ruin it so she would always try her best, although almost impossible not to react and let the sexual arousal be the overarching reaction...she knows here, she is safe to react naturally...even in the past when getting overly aroused she felt self conscious wondering if it was odd that her feet and toes were so incredibly erogenous....not something she chose for herself...just how she is wired.

He moves his kisses up her leg causing her to gasp, kissing one kiss at a time up her shin, knees, inner thigh and begins kissing and licking her clit, just to get her ready for him, he gets on top of her again and starts pumping his hips into her causing her to gasp, moan, scream out in a way she never has...Then, he reaches back holding her ankle, bending her knee so he can reach her foot, taking an index finger and gently scratching her sole while he is continually pushing his cock into her. He found the mix of giggles, snickers, cackles, gasps, and moans entirely arousing and only allowed him to get harder and harder. Her feeling that and the variations of things being done to her feet flushed her entire body with endorphins as she was was reduced to a giggling mess...as he began to massage her toes with his one free hand and kissed her neck he could sense an orgasm was coming for both of them...they both increased their speed and climaxed at the same time, embracing each other hard as they shuddered and recovered and soon after fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning was spent both waking up naked next to each other, snuggling, kissing, him giving her ticklish kisses all over her body, another round of sex before they checked their phones realizing Veronica would be there at some point, so better start acting somewhat normal..they put on something and Tony made her breakfast.

Veronica woke up that next morning, checked the status of the roads and it looked like she was safe to make her way to the cabin...A little annoyed that she didn't receive any sort of text checking in on her, worrying about her, confirming they got her message, she checked her phone one more time...nothing... She knows they made it safely, so it must mean the cell reception isn't great up there...that, or they killed each other. She gets in the car and makes her way there with some trepidation, wondering how they managed several hours alone together knowing her mom would be fine making it as awkward as humanly possible, as long as she doesn't have to have any sort of pleasantries towards someone she looks down on.

She finally pulls up and walks in the cabin...expecting to see them locked in their own rooms, it's a very different sight. Both of them are seated next to each other at the counter on the tall bar stools...both eating breakfast...the same breakfast so someone obviously cooked for the both of them, which would require talking "Hey! grab a plate!" Tony says with a smile. He then walks over to his girlfriend wearing basketball shorts and a white sleeveless undershirt that perfectly highlights his athletic body, He hugs her, and lifts her up, seeming particularly verile and happy. "So glad to see you babe. So, it was rough getting here?" "um..yea." she replies with some confusion as she looks at her mom watching him with a smile and says "Well, OBVIOUSLY, she had to stay overnight!" They give each other a look, almost like you'd expect from a married couple..Lisa hops off the barstool wearing her pajamas and completely barefoot...and seemingly very comfortable with that...something Veronica, as her daughter has never seen. Her mom has always been protective of people seeing her feet, even though she had no idea why. Lisa jogs over to Veronica with energy she's never seen with a bubbly smile and gives her a hug and a kiss on the cheek "Hi my baby! I'm so glad you're here. Come get some food! Tony knows his way around a kitchen... he's almost as good as the grub hub we could have ordered." Without Veronica seeing, she winks at Tony for the jab. He, when Veronica's occupied filling her plate, still confused, gives Lisa a look as if to say "you're so dead", and Lisa crumbles with excitement knowing that she is going to get it at some point when they are alone. Veronica finally comes out with "Did I MISS something? What...what year is this? What is with you two?" Lisa walks over and lovingly puts her hands on her daughter's shoulders "No honey! Everything is fine! Tony and I just talked last night...we now understand each other, and we're good..everything's good. right Tony?" He swallows what he had just put in his mouth, smiles at Veronica "she's right..we're good." and gives Lisa a subtle wink, causing her again to melt.

Another very hot story, great job Sara!

Somehow this story popped into my head…glad I came across!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back