• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mom Misse' Back For MORE!

Patiklers

TMF Regular
She stopped in over lunch today, And man did her feet get it bad! She gave me the go ahead to tickle as i wanted as long as I wanted ( well, within reason ) LOL and she wouldn't stop me, not like she really could, but you get the drift,, anyway, I am releasing the whole 25 minutes of this nonstop foot tickling torment first because I just really don't know where to split it up at the moment, This will be loeaded in smaller clips in a few days,, but really, if you love scratching, writing and no nonsense foot tickling, this is it,, she howls & screams the whole time,, she goes insanely silent a few times but this gals feet never stop being horribly ticklish like some do after alot of tickling, she had tears from laughing so hard,, This was a great lunchbreak foot tickling,, The OIL did the trick along with the sole scratching, the light kootchie koo's aren't for this gal, she likes the tickling hard and nonstop! she was a mess after this, her feet were red from all the tickling,,clip will be available tonight after 10p est

enjoy

http://clips4sale.com/store/6754

awesome

hey man great work, id love to be in on that stuff and loved the mom and daughter thing thats a huge fantasy of mine. any way u would let me help u if i visited ur area?

If your ever in central pa, we would consider it:)
The daughter is out of commission for a bit,, but her mom totally loves all the attention and starting to really like having her feet tortured! she goes insane,, sweats, silent laughter, almost like passing out but told me to not use safe words that shes ok, a rush for her,, I could scribble her arches ALL day and she would never stop howling,, its quite a treat to stay on soles like hers!

hey man great work, id love to be in on that stuff and loved the mom and daughter thing thats a huge fantasy of mine. any way u would let me help u if i visited ur area?

nice

great clips...would love to see her with less clothing on...topless even

I also enjoy seeing this gal getting tickled and I live in PA no far from you near Reading area. I would love to have a session with her under your supervision.

I love that this clip (and the others with her in) are a contrast to the usual 'topless hotbody' clips that some companies offer. Don't get me wrong, I can appreciate a nice body and face as much as the next guy, but seeing 'real women' get tickled is always a turn on. Great work, guys, keep it up!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Wow

Wow what a GREAT lee, she is amazing!!!
I just love to hear her laugh, it's outstanding!!!
Great Clip!!!

Thanks, Adrian

im sorry...um i really don't mean to sound rude...but how can anybody enjoy this? I personally dont find it appealing to watch a women who has 6 sets of rolls be tickled...ick.

just my opinion guys.

im sorry...um i really don't mean to sound rude...but how can anybody enjoy this? I personally dont find it appealing to watch a women who has 6 sets of rolls be tickled...ick.

just my opinion guys.

Because 95% of the women (in the US at least) have at least a few "rolls". Come to think of it, so do I. How about you? Before you answer, keep in mind that if you don't now, you will as soon as you get married :)

just my opinion guys.
You're entitled to your opinion... but maybe you should have kept it to yourself. (No offense, and I'm not trying to be rude.) I guess it just depends if there are any large ladies reading the posts on this board or not. Some of them might feel insulted by your comment.

Anyway, I liked it. I like mature women and I like foot tickling.
I really like foot tickling mature women who enjoy being tickled!

patiklers.....I think this is the most ticklish woman on earth....lucky you : )

awesome! she has a crazy laugh! u must do more with her!

Love her laugh and her playful spirit. What a great clip!

hi..really enjoyed the video...i live in pa. as well and would love to join you for a session if possible....let me know

just my opinion guysnot trying to be rude either,,,,, but, i just love it when someone posts what they like on an open forum, and someone just has to come in and bash them or the person on the video. (personally, i think she's adorable), and would love to see more vids of here in the future. plus, i'm moving up to Pa. and would love to meet you guys sometime. I guess what i'm trying to say is GTS, if u don't like what u see, noone's holding a gun to ur head. move on to the next post and keep ur screwed up opinion to urself next time.

I got excited thinking these girls both came back for new clips.

This lady is a gold mine of ticklish laughter == I think it's refreshing to see an "average gal" being tickled -- And she enjoys it. I understand some felt the need to piss on this parade I respectfully say are wrong for doing so. U have ur right to ur opinion indeed -- but this clip is a real woman being tickled. I too enjoy seeing ur "bikini hot body babe" tied and tickled -- but take a look around ur neighborhood -- don't see those types of women walking around do u ? Again no disrespect to the detractors. Anywho -- great lee , fun clip !

hey i from abington i would love to do some tickling on her or any one else

pat is there anyway i could help you tickler her or the daughter? i live in the philly region and might have an excuse to leave ^_^

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back