• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MOM TICKLED BY SON'S FRIENDS PART 10 (F/F, M/F, M/F, all over)

laffmaker1234

TMF Poster
THIS IS A MULTIPART SERIES. IT'S BEST TO READ THEM IN ORDER FROM THE FIRST ONE. SEARCH "Mom Tickled By Son's Friends" for the earlier parts.

ALSO, PLEASE BE SURE TO COMMENT ON WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT!

PART TEN

Amy woke up with a really stiff neck. She just slept wrong through the night, tossing and turning. Her husband, David, was in town for a few days, not on one of his usual weeklong business trips, but he was putting in long days, leaving the house by 6AM not coming home until around 8 at night.

After a hot shower, two cups of coffee and a muffin, Amy’s neck wasn’t feeling any better. She remembered Eddie said that he had a friend, actually someone he was dating, who was studying massage therapy, so Amy figured maybe she’d give Eddie a call. Amy had never been massaged my a professional before, so she thought calling Eddie was a good first step.

“She’s still studying but close to graduating” Eddie told Amy on the phone. “I’ll see if she can come over. I’m working a few miles from your house but I’ll drive over too to introduce you two, if she’s available.”

About 20 minutes later, Eddie called back: “Courtney (his girlfriend) can meet you at the house at 1. She said if you want a full body massage, wear a bikini. I’ll be there too when she gets there.” Amy said “ok” and quickly spruced up the house and put out some snacks.

Amy changed into her bikini. This time, she felt completely comfortable because she wouldn’t be there alone with Eddie, but also with his girlfriend, who is almost a professional massage therapist.

Courtney got there first and waited for Eddie in the driveway and then they both walked up to Amy’s front door together. “Hi” said Amy as she opened the door.

“Hi Mrs. N” Eddie said. “This is Courtney.” “Hi Courtney, nice to meet you and thanks for coming over!” Amy said.

“I’m going to pay you for today,” Amy insisted. Courtney said “well thanks, I appreciate that, every little bit helps. Is $50 ok?” Amy answered “for a house call, sure, that sounds great!”

They noticed a light was flickering in the front hallway. Amy had high ceilings and even Eddie would need a ladder to replace the bulb. “Yeah, it started flickering yesterday. My husband’s been working crazy hours and he hasn’t had time to fix it.”

“It could be the bulb itself or the socket” Eddie said “I’ll take a look.”

But before Eddie could look at the light, Amy offered them some snacks and they quickly settled into the living room on the couch.

“I’m so glad you came over, Courtney” Amy said. “I’m working from home but my friend, Eddie, you remember you met Angie?, is coming over later this afternoon. We’re working on a project. So I hope my neck will be ok.”

“Let’s take a look” Courtney said. As they walked to the day bed in the other room where Eddie had massaged Amy a few weeks earlier, Amy noticed Courtney’s body. Slightly tanned, very fit, and her shoulder length slightly curly hair bounced as she walked. Courtney reminded Amy of herself when she was that age. For just a second, she wondered if Eddie had a thing for her and if he’s just attracted to “that type”, but then she just lay down on the day bed face down so that Courtney could get to work on her.

Courtney started applying massage oil to Amy’s neck and back. “Mmm” said Amy softly. Courtney’s hands were firm but soothing. Courtney immediately went to work on the stiff neck and within a few minutes, Amy was feeling better. But Courtney continued with the massage, now massaging Amy’s shoulders.

Eddie had positioned himself by Amy’s legs, and with Amy face down and Courtney facing the other way, they couldn’t see him or what he was doing. He placed his hands on the backs of Amy’s upper thighs and just kept them there for a few seconds. Amy didn’t know what to expect. She was too embarrassed to say something about it and she didn’t want to get Eddie into trouble with Courtney.

Eddie wasn’t tickling Amy, so it’s not as if she’d have to blurt out a giggle or a laugh, but it was clearly affecting her concentration, because it felt good. Eddie knew exactly what he was doing. He was on top of the world. He was dating an attractive young woman who was massaging his friend’s mom, and so he got to flirt with the mom by touching her in a seductive way, all right under his girlfriend’s nose!

Eddie moved his hands down and cupped Amy’s calves, and then took her left foot into both of his hands and just caressed it. It was his way of saying to Amy that he could tickle her foot any time he wanted to and she would have no choice but to break out into giggles. But he didn’t tickle Amy, it was just a reminder.

By now, Courtney moved down to Amy’s lower back, and as she brushed against Amy’s ribs, Amy jumped and flinched. “Sorry” Courtney said. “That tickled” Amy said. “I’m very ticklish, especially on my ribs.” Courtney chuckled and said “I’ll try to be careful.” Eddie didn’t say anything.

Courtney moved down to Amy’s legs, which felt great. When Courtney oiled up Amy’s feet, Amy let out a big laugh. “EEEE! HAHA! Oh, that tickles!” Courtney started laughing and said: “yeah, that happens sometimes. Everyone’s a little ticklish here and there.” Eddie chimed in: “yeah, Courtney is ticklish on her feet” at which point Amy let out another scream as Amy hit a tickle spot on her sole. “Yeah, but not THIS bad,” Courtney joked.

Amy.JPG
(Amy's feet)

“Oh, that felt great!” Amy said. “Thank you!” as Courtney finished the massage. Amy got up and paid Courtney the $50. “I’ve gotta run” Courtney said. “I have another appointment. You comin’?” Courtney said to Eddie. “Well, I still have to take a look at that light situation” he said.

Courtney gave Eddie a quick kiss goodbye and off she want. “Nice girl” Amy said. “Yeah, she is” Eddie replied, as he started working on the light. “It was just the lightbulb” he said. “I just put the new one in and it works fine. That’ll be fifty bucks” Eddie joked.

“Haha” Amy said. “I don’t think it’s worth as much as a massage.”

“Yeah, but my massage is just as good and I gave you one for free!” Eddie smugly said.

“Well, it wasn’t as good as Courtney’s, she’s a pro” Amy teased.

“Oh really?” Eddie said. Tell me you’re not enjoying THIS!” As he started to rub Amy’s shoulders. Amy couldn’t deny it. “I didn’t say I don’t enjoy it, and you’re very good too I have to say, mmmmm” As Eddie deeply kneaded her shoulders. Eddie gently nudged Amy onto the couch, face down, just as her cell phone rang. It was Angie. “Hey girl, are we still on? How’s your neck?” Angie said.

“My neck is great!” Amy said. You remember Eddie, from the beach? Well, it just so happens that his girlfriend is a masseuse, and she just gave me a great massage. “Hi Angie!” Eddie shouted loudly enough so that Angie could hear through the phone. “And now I’m giving her a great massage!”

“Almost as great” Amy teased. With that, Eddie started toying with her ribs. “HAHAHA, and now he’s tickling me on purpose!” Amy screamed.

“Hurry up and get here, Angie, I’ve got a massage in store for you too!” Eddie shouted.

“Hehehehe, oh, is that right? “Angie said through the phone, and Amy repeated it to Eddie.

“Ok, I’ll see you in a little bi-hee hee hee! bit!” Amy giggled through the tickles. She hung up the phone and said “come on, just massage, don’t tickle” in her pouty voice, which was about as flirty as Amy knew how to get.

Eddie oiled up the backs of Amy’s bare thighs as she tried not to moan out loud. It felt great. Eddie knew it, and she knew that Eddie knew, but they didn’t speak about it.

Eddie noticed that Amy’s toes had no polish on them. “Wow, your toes look great” he said. “I LOVE them without any polish on them!” “Really?” said Amy, enjoying the compliment. “Yeah” Eddie said “they are so cute that way" as he took her feet in his hands and softly caressed them. “Mmmm” Amy said.

“Tickle tickle?” Eddie teased as he gave Amy’s sole a slight tickle. “Tee hee!” Amy squeaked back in a high pitched voice. “Tee hee!” Eddie mimicked her as he did it again. “Tee hee” Amy giggled. And on it went for a minute or so until the doorbell rang. Angie had arrived.

Amy5.JPG
(Amy's squeaky clean, ticklish unpolished toes)

“Hi Angieeeee” Eddie said in a flirty tone. “Hi Eddieeeee” Angie said back, not missing a beat.

Angie was not dressed for a massage, but as it was summer weather, she wore a tank top, a pair of shorts, and flip-flops. “Amy has an unfair advantage on you” Eddie said. “Why is that?” Angie wondered? “Because she just got a great massage, two massages, actually, and you have none” Eddie said.

“Oh is that right?” Angie said, with a slightly flirtatious glance. Angie wasn’t about to do anything inappropriate, she was married too. But she found Eddie funny and thought the mild flirtation was amusing. Unlike Amy, Angie didn’t seem to have any conflicting feelings about Eddie.

“Come over to the day bed and lay on your tummy” Eddie said. Angie put her bag and her phone down and did just that. “So your girlfriend does this for a living – ohhh!” Angie said and then reacted as Eddie began working on her neck.

“Wow, Angie, your neck is so tense. Amy felt more relaxed” Eddie said. “That’s because your girlfriend had already loosened me up!” Amy said.

As Eddie massaged, Angie continued to “ooh” and “ahh” appreciating the feeling. “A little harder please” Angie said. Not only was she not squirmy and ticklish like Amy but Angie was also firmer and even a little muscular.

As Eddie worked his way down Angie’s calves, Angie clearly felt great. “That’s the spot, yes!” Angie said.

Last but not least, Eddie got to Angie’s feet. Though Amy’s feet were smaller and softer and with no polish that day, Angie’s had a nice pedicure and looked just as feminine. “Ohhhh yeah!” Angie said as Eddie massaged her toes.

Then Eddie began sticking his fingers in between Angie’s toes and scratching her sole a bit. “I’m still not ticklish on my feet from a couple of weeks ago” Angie teased. “Those things don’t change that way.”

“You’re a little wise-ass” Eddie said and gave Angie’s ribs a quick tickle. “Haha, HEY!” Angie jumped. Eddie then placed his fingers underneath Angie’s tank top to feel her ribs. He started making light feathery touches on them. “Hehehehe” laughed Angie with a throaty cackle. “No pleeeeeease” she begged in a pouty way “hehehehehehe.”

Then Eddie began tracing Angie with his finger, lifting the edge of her tank top, and shorts, just where it meets the bare skin, on her tummy, sides, back and underarms, causing Angie to jump and flinch each time.

Angie 3.png

(Side view of Angie's traceable ticklish skin - sides/tummy)

“Oh, look at this” Eddie said to Amy “Angie’s more ticklish than she lets on!” Suddenly, Eddie went back to finishing the massage and said: “Angie, your body responds so well to my touch.”

“Maybe you should do this for a living too” Angie said.

“Alright, we gotta get to work” Amy quickly said, realizing half of the afternoon was wasted. Angie jumped up and they both gave Eddie a hug goodbye. As Amy walked Eddie to the door, he gave her a longer embrace and as he held her gave her a kiss on top of the forehead.

“Thanks for everything” Amy said, as Eddie headed to his car.

And just like that, without another word, the two women jumped into their work.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PHOTOS AND WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO AMY IF YOU HAD HER IN YOUR GRASP? HOW ABOUT ANGIE? PLEASE COMMENT.

Last edited:
Interesting that now Amy has been in a bikini and tickled by Eddie. I still think the two of them need a time where she ends up still in her bikini and has a loooong session with him. Seems like that darn hairbrush needs to come back and spend an afternoon with her soles.

Interesting that now Amy has been in a bikini and tickled by Eddie. I still think the two of them need a time where she ends up still in her bikini and has a loooong session with him. Seems like that darn hairbrush needs to come back and spend an afternoon with her soles.

That hairbrush probably will make a return. What to do with Angie, though?

WHAT DO YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT? Do you like that Angie is now in the picture? What would you do to her if she was in your grasp? Do you think she enjoys it just as much as Amy does? Is Amy jealous? Please comment! Thank you!

Last edited:
Whatever happened to the third guy in the original story. I mean, Eddie is the regular tickler, ansdShane got a solo shot, but the third guy - was his name Will? hasn't turned up again.-

Whatever happened to the third guy in the original story. I mean, Eddie is the regular tickler, ansdShane got a solo shot, but the third guy - was his name Will? hasn't turned up again.-

Yes, Will! He'll probably make an appearance again. But right now it's about Amy and Shane's blooming "status" with one another, and if Angie is as appealing a ticklee. She's more confident than Amy, a bit less ticklish, but then again, Eddie hasn't explored everywhere!

Wondering how readers will react to Angie and what they'd do to her as compared to Amy.

What Should Happen Next?

Part 11 will follow soon, but comments will drive it.

Should Angie be in part 11 with Amy, or by herself, or just Amy alone?

What would you do to Angie if you had her in your grasp? How about Amy?

Comments are welcome and encouraged!

Reading the entire series

The first nine parts are searchable at MOM TICKLED BY SON'S FRIENDS. It is best to read these all in order

I agree Angie by herself wearing a short skirt. I think it would be fun if she tried to escape Eddie's grasps. Eddie could chase her around the house, eventually wrestling her to the floor where he attacks her inner thighs and hips. She would react by squealing with delight while trying to escape.

Angie Emerging?

I agree Angie by herself wearing a short skirt. I think it would be fun if she tried to escape Eddie's grasps. Eddie could chase her around the house, eventually wrestling her to the floor where he attacks her inner thighs and hips. She would react by squealing with delight while trying to escape.

Hmm, very interesting! Amy's a bit of a prude but might Angie be bolder? What would she let Eddie do? Angie's inner thighs are more of an erogenous zone but her hipbone is very ticklish and she'd let out a throaty "oh no pleeease" type of surrendering laugh.

Amy7.JPG
(Amy's toes tickled by blades of grass on a summer lawn)

AngSole.JPG
(Angie's supposedly non-ticklish feet)

Which do you prefer??

Last edited:
POLL: Who should be featured in Part 11?

A. Amy by herself
B. Angie by herself
C. Both of them

Also in one sentence please describe what the scenario should be.

I Vote A. Amy by her self. But I think Will should join in on the tickling. Re reading the previous stories I feel like Will needs a bit more feature time. But authors choice! Also I think a situation should build up from small light tickles on random spots Amrpits, Thighs, Ribs ETC to build up to one of them or maybe both of them blowing raspberries on her belly which could get her laughing like crazy!

Will might be involved in the future, but he's the least interested in tickling Amy. He just did it as part of the fun. Eddie, and Shane too, know they have some effect on Amy and love to play that up.

Angie seems to be less ticklish than Amy but could be a more appealing challenge to conquer. Nothing like a strong lady's weak spots found!

Right now, it's neck and neck if Angie or Amy should be next.

KEEP COMMENTING, PLEASE!

Angie on her surprisingly ticklish feet, maybe Amy can be the one to discover this..

Angie is taking the lead in the poll!

Angie on her surprisingly ticklish feet, maybe Amy can be the one to discover this..

Hmm. Not sure if Amy would do that, but good perception that Angie may be hiding that her feet can be ticklish. Do you think Angie would be bolder than Amy in what she lets Eddie get away with?

Bolder? Hmm she seems like more of a cheeky character so I would say yes.

Many of you wanted Angie by herself, well, you got her! Part 11 is now up! Please read and comment!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back