• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MOM TICKLED BY SON'S FRIENDS PART 8 (M/FF feet, ribs, butt thigh)

laffmaker1234

TMF Poster
THIS IS A MULTIPART SERIES BEST TO BE READ IN ORDER: SEARCH "Mom Tickled By Son's Friends" for parts 1 through 7.

After the wonderful massage that Eddie gave to Amy, he drove by the house with two of his coworkers one afternoon. Amy happened to be outside checking on her mail, and she walked over to the car to say hi.

They got to small talk, and mentioned the beautiful weather. “Yeah, I really wanted to go to the beach today, but I’m going tomorrow with my friend,” Amy said. “Really? The one over there?” Eddie said, pointing in the direction of a local beach about 20 or so minutes away. Amy nodded and Eddie said: “what time are you going? I haven’t gone to the beach in a long time, I really wanted to go too.”

Amy said: “well, I’m off for the rest of the summer but my friend Angie has morning classes, so maybe around 2?” “Ok, if I’m there I’ll look for you. It’s not that big a beach, I’m sure I’ll find you,” said Eddie.

Amy and Angie arrived at the beach and since it was a weekday it wasn’t too crowded. But Amy told Angie she was a little self-conscious about her body image because she had put on a few pounds, so she would rather they sit in an area away from other beach blankets. They sat in a shaded area.

About a half hour as they were enjoying a pleasant sunny afternoon, they noticed a young man waving at them as he approached. “That’s Jason’s friend Eddie,” Amy told Angie. “He does construction and is generally a good handy man. About a month ago Eddie and two of their other friends helped haul a bunch of old things to the curb.”

“Well hello” Eddie said as Amy introduced him to Angie and he set his beach towel right beside theirs and sat facing them. Amy couldn’t help but notice Eddie’s tanned muscular body as he lay out to get some sun. Soon enough Amy and Angie lay down on their tummies so their backs could get some sun too.

With Amy and Angie’s soles practically staring him in the face, Eddie noticed some sand on them. “You’re gonna get sand all over your towel” Eddie said as he used his finger to scratch some sand off of Amy’s right sole. “Eeee!” Amy squealed and pulled her foot away.

Amy 4.JPG
(Amy's sole with sand on it)

“You too,” Eddie said to Angie, as he scratched the sand off of her left sole. She didn’t move. Then Eddie started scratching at Angie’s sole faster, but she didn’t flinch at all. “I’m not ticklish on my feet” said Angie, aware of what Eddie was trying to do.

Eddie quickly hunched up and tweaked Angie’s ribs. “Hey!” Angie screamed and flinched. “I didn’t say I’m not ticklish anywhere, just not on my feet.” With that, she said “I think I’m going to go take a dip. Coming, Amy?”

“Maybe in a few minutes,” Amy said. “I still want to get some sun on my back.”

Amy continued to lay on her tummy as Eddie reached into her beach bag and pulled out the tanning lotion laying on top of some towels. Without asking, he started rubbing Amy’s lower back saying “make sure you get this spot right here” as Amy softly said “mmm.”

Eddie then started rubbing lotion into the backs of Amy’s upper thighs. He was doing a good thing to do so, as Amy’s thighs were white and could use more SPF protection but both of them knew the unspoken truth: they both enjoyed what was going on, and could just let themselves go in a hidden pleasure for a few seconds.

Then Eddie started playfully tracing the edge of Amy’s bathing suit bottom with his finger, gently lifting it as he traced. “Hehehe” Amy giggled softly, “stop it.” Eddie continued doing it and Amy giggled some more and said “haha stop, people are going to see us.”

“No one will see us” Eddie replied, “not in this spot that you picked.” Eddie moved his hand down to that spot where Amy’s thigh meets her butt cheek and started tickling. “Stop it!” Amy said, her voice squeaking higher. “You know – “ then she stopped herself.

“I know what?” Eddie teased, and did it again. “Hehehe, nothing,” Amy said.

“Come on, Amy, what do I know?” Eddie said. Amy turned beet red from embarrassment and softly said, almost under her breath: “you know my butt is ticklish.”

“What did you say?” Eddie teased some more. “I know your butt is ticklish?” Eddie said as he continued to softly drive Amy crazy with tickles.

In between giggles, Amy said “cut it out!” Eddie turned things up a step, grabbing two handfuls of ribs and saying “how do I know Amy?”

“HAHAHAHAAA PLEASE don’t! Ok ok ok, come on, come on. Ok, ok, you know because you’ve tickled me there before!” Amy finally admitted out loud.

Eddie taunted: “In fact, I’m the one who discovered that ticklish spot of yours, right Amy?”

Amy was exasperated and said “yes” in a “you’re insufferable” kind of way.

That ended the tickling, and a few minutes later Angie returned from her swim. Already suspecting Eddie likes to goof around by the way he tickled her before, she took an ice cube out of her water bottle and placed it on Eddie’s back, who was now lying on his own stomach.

“Ohh!” Eddie flinched for a moment, as Angie laughed out loud. Eddie sprang to his feet and squared off to play fight with Angie. She got into fight mode, but Eddie instantly threw her down and easily held both her arms over her head with his left hand.

“Oh my GOODNESS, you are STRONG!” A surprised Angie said, as Eddie dug his fingers into her ribcage! “Nooo, HAHAHAHA,” Angie laughed loudly. “Ok, ok, I give up, stop!”

Ange.jpeg
(Angie's tummy and ribcage)

Eddie stopped and Angie sat down her blanket. Amy had watched all of this and she wasn’t really jealous. It seemed the way Eddie tickles her is different from how he tickles Angie.

About 20 minutes later, Eddie said “well, I gotta run. See you around, Mrs. N., nice to meet you Angie.”

And with that, he left the two women behind, who stayed for another half hour.

Angie was definitely more outspoken than Amy, stronger, and more self-confident, but the tickling for her was no more a prank than the ice cube. For Amy, who is more shy and reserved, Eddie’s touching her by tickling or massage is unexplored territory for her, and she’s not really sure what to think about it – except she’s not putting a stop to it.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PICS AND WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE THERE?

Last edited:
Who Wants more of ANGIE?

This was the first in-person situation with Angie and now some readers want to see more of her. She's different from Amy so there are different possibilities. WHAT YOU YOU THINK?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back