• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MOM TICKLED BY SON'S FRIENDS PART 9 (MM/F ribs, underarms, feet)

laffmaker1234

TMF Poster
THIS IS A MULTI PART SERIES AND IS BEST READ FROM THE BEGINNINS. FOR PARTS 1 THROUGH 8 SEARCH "MOM TICKLED BY SON'S FRIENDS"

Although Amy taught at a college and knew the basics of computers, she didn’t know the first thing about buying one. With her two sons living away and her husband on the road most of the time, Amy needed some help.

She asked her best friend Angie to go computer shopping with her, but Angie never seemed to find the time. What the heck, Amy thought, she’d ask Eddie. Surely he would be willing.

Amy knew that Eddie had a bit of a strange but genuine affection for her. She knew it wouldn’t lead anywhere really inappropriate. It seemed like a strange flirtation both were enjoying without crossing any lines that would make it truly uncomfortable considering Eddie is her son Jason’s friend and less than half her age, and she’s married after all.

Amy called Jason and set up the mall date the day after tomorrow. “Lunch is on me,” Amy said.

After about a good hour of computer shopping in two different stores, Eddie helped Amy buy a new computer she was happy with. They walked out to Amy’s car and locked it up in the trunk and the as promised, Amy would buy Eddie lunch back inside the mall.

It was well into the summer and Amy’s usually fairish skin was now a little tanned with just a hint of freckles and pinkish tone. She was wearing a tight fitting tshirt, a pair of shorts and her new pair of stylish summer sandals.

Eddie was in his usually playful flirty mood, and he got it into his head that just like when they had lunch in public before, he would tickle Amy in front of other people. He got a kick out of watching her giggle and squirm in front of strangers, and he thought it was really cute how shy she was (she often blushed and spoke in a low voice) though she secretly (or maybe not so secretly) enjoyed it.

As they walked through the mall to get to the restaurant at the far end, Eddie put his arms around Amy’s waist and just as a young couple was walking by whispered in her ear: “I’m gonna tickle you in front of strangers” and gave her ribs a tweak. Amy shrieked and doubled over with laughter. It caught the attention of the couple, and they half smiled as they looked over, but kept walking.

“Stop it” Amy said. Eddie then gave Amy a big hug and a kiss on top of the head and they kept walking.

Two older women were walking in their direction, and Eddie put his arms around Amy again. She knew what was going to happen and tried to squirm away. So Eddie dug both hands into her ribs and tickled her furiously and Amy squirmed and cackled loudly. The two ladies looked up and smiled at stopped for a moment to look at the sight of the very ticklish Amy squirming helplessly, but they didn’t say anything.

The next person to walk in their direction was a guy who looked to be in his mid thirties. Medium height and build with brown hair and a mustache, he looked pleasant and clean cut. Amy tried her best to stop Eddie’s tickles and she grabbed his arms. Eddie then stretched her out Amy’s left arm and tried to dig his fingers into her armpit. Amy collapsed her arm to stop him from doing that and tried to pull away as she bumped into the guy.

“I’m sorry” Amy said, as Eddie said “Amy! Watch where you’re going! Sorry man, I can’t take her anywhere!”

“I’m really sorry” Amy said again. “He won’t stop messing with me.”

“Yeah” Eddie said. “This is Amy. She’s veeeery ticklish.”

“Hey Amy, I’m Marty” the guy said. “She is, huh?”

Eddie said “yeah” and locked Amy’s arms above her head from behind. “See for yourself” Eddie said, encouraging Marty to try.

Amy was flustered. It all happened so fast and Eddie had never gone this far. He tickled her in public before but never asked a stranger to join in. Marty tried to tweak a couple of Amy’s ribs but he didn’t seem to be a very good tickler, so Amy just flinched a little bit.

Then, Marty found a couple of sweet spots along Amy’s ribcage and that sent Amy into hysterics. “HAHAHA, stop it, both of you! Noooo! HAHAHA!” So much for Amy thinking Marty wasn’t a very good tickler.

Amy noticed that Marty was very good looking and found him very attractive. She felt safe because she was with Eddie and trusted him, and they were all in the middle of the mall during shopping hours. She knew nothing crazy would happen, and she felt really flattered that two handsome guys one in his 20s the other in his 30s were paying so much attention to her.

Eddie said “come on, we’ve been walking all day, let’s sit down” and all three sat on a bench inside the mall as other people walked by. Amy sat with Eddie to her right and Marty sat to Amy’s left. Marty had a gentle non threatening look about him and so Amy wasn’t put off that this strange man had tickled her. Besides it happened so fast.

Now Marty cupped Amy’s left kneecap and started to squeeze it. He didn’t find the right spot again, so Amy smugly said “nope, nope, nope” until Marty squeezed it just right and Amy shrieked and yelled “stop it!” All three laughed.

Marty took hold of Amy’s right calf as she had crossed her legs and commented on her sandals. “Ohh, very fashionable” he said “and cute toes too.” Amy had her usual pink toe pedicure.

“Her feet are unbelievable” Eddie said. “She never sweats. No body odor. Amazing.” Amy was flattered and said “I don’t know about that.”

“Let’s see” Marty said, as he slowly removed Amy’s right sandal.

Amy was hesitant having her foot handled by a stranger, and in the middle of the mall! But she really was on her feet all day and when Marty started to rub it, she softly said “mmm.” Marty was encouraged and said “does that feel good” and Amy nodded yes.

“You do have pretty feet Amy” Marty said and quickly sniffed her sole. “And it’s true, they don’t smell at all.” Amy turned beet red that Marty had sniffed her sole, but she was happy her feet didn’t smell. That would have been more embarrassing.

To keep Amy relaxed, Eddie started massaging her shoulders, which she didn’t complain about.

“Now Amy” Marty continued, “your feet look really ticklish to me. I don’t know if they are, but my guess is that they’re going to be.”

Amy.JPG
(Amy's feet)

Amy didn’t say a word.

Marty slowly used one hand to pull back the toes of Amy’s left foot, leaving her bare sole stretched very tightly. He took his other hand and with two fingers began tickling the middle of Amy’s arch.

Amy’s face immediately scrunched into a wince and she let out a loud high pitched laugh: “heehee HEEEEE, hahahahaha!”

Marty teased, “so Amy, you have these sexy fashionable sandals and pretty pink toes that you show off, and now they mystery is solved. The soles of those little feet are veeeery ticklish” and with that, he let loose on Amy’s soles again. “Heeeee!! Hee hee haaha, CUT IT OUT!” Amy pleaded. She pulled her feet down and quickly put her sandals back on.

As they stood up, Eddie couldn’t resist one more attempt. He locked Amy’s arms in the air from behind as Marty dug his fingers into her armpits. Amy had had enough, and simply squirmed and said “No, this is embarrassing!” as other people walking by stopped and noticed.

That was Marty’s cue that maybe he had gone a little too far. “Ok, I’ll say goodbye now,” Marty said as he quickly got up and walked away.

Eddie started laughing and Amy gave him a hard but playful smack. “You’re impossible!” she said.

“You love it!” Eddie replied. Amy gave him a sarcastic look but didn’t directly disagree.

“Now do you want lunch or now?” Amy asked. “But enough clowning around.”

“Ok, ok” Eddie said, knowing not to push the envelope too far.

They had a nice lunch and there was no more tickling that day.

Amy went home and connected her new computer. She didn’t think much about the afternoon, but a brief vision came to her as she thought of Eddie tickling her in public as they walked around, and the handsome Marty having his way with her ticklish feet and body.

She smiled to herself, then logged on to check her email.

DID YOU LIKE THE PIC OF AMY'S FEET, AND, WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO HER IF YOU WERE THERE?

Love these posts. Any chance she could be tickled in nylons by all the friends????

Love these posts. Any chance she could be tickled in nylons by all the friends????

Glad you like the stories! Nylons, hmmm, that might be tough to picture Amy in nylons. She's more of a barefoot gal. I mean, look at those feet - hard to imagine them in nylons. But you never know!

Thanks for your comments though. Comments and ideas are always welcome! keep 'em coming!

I would say forget the public tickling! I want to get her tied up in private so I could play with those ticklish feet as long as I wanted to! :p

Some nude private tickling with happy ending &#55357;&#56841;

That's a bit tricky. Amy is a married women who wants to stay faithful and already feels a little guilty about how far she goes. If she were to get nude, it might be a little too far for her. So far she's gone as far as being tickled in a bikini and even having her toes sucked and belly button licked (see previous parts of the story).

She does just enough to satisfy her own curiosity and drives, but stays restrained enough not to feel horrible about it. At least, so far. Stay tuned!

I would say forget the public tickling! I want to get her tied up in private so I could play with those ticklish feet as long as I wanted to! :p

Well, ropes might be a bit too much of a line to cross for Amy, but more private tickling is in store, for sure!

Some nude private tickling with happy ending ��

That's a bit tricky. Amy is a married woman who wants to stay faithful and already feels a little guilty about how far she goes. If she were to get nude, it might be a little too far for her. So far she's gone as far as being tickled in a bikini and even having her toes sucked and belly button licked (see previous parts of the story).

She does just enough to satisfy her own curiosity and drives, but stays restrained enough not to feel horrible about it. At least, so far. Stay tuned!

Part 10 has now been posted. It is best to read the story in order as it develops, starting with part 1, part 2 etc. And PLEASE COMMENT!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back