• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MOM's FEEt

notmytoes

idk y
but i cant get enough of tickling my mothers feet latley. mainly because she tickles back and is very ticklish

Last edited:
notmytoes-

What do you mean you cant get enough of your Mom's feet??? Do you mean you cant get enough of looking at them? Tickling them? Kissing them? It all just sounds bad.Some other member here in the TMF uses the term "kinky is with a feather..weird is with the whole chicken". I think your on the weird is with the whole chicken side with this post if its more then just non sexual tickling.

Last edited:
Sigmund_Freud.jpg

"This seems to be a variation of what is commonly known as the Oedipus Complex. Where is your father? Perhaps you and your mother are lonely for the company of members of the opposite sex, so this form of tickle play that goes on between the two of you somehow fills that void. As others have said, "Seek help immediately!"

How many post have there been here stating that tickling is not always sexual? How many post have there been where people stated that tickling is not sexual for them? Plenty. I see some of the people that are attacking this guy have agreed in the past that tickling is not always sexual. I do not understand that.

Iggy pop said:
How many post have there been here stating that tickling is not always sexual? How many post have there been where people stated that tickling is not sexual for them? Plenty. I see some of the people that are attacking this guy have agreed in the past that tickling is not always sexual. I do not understand that.

Well, I agree that tickling need not be sexual but given that his tickle partner is his mom brings the word 'creepy' to many minds. Had he said that he was tickling his best friend's mom, I'm sure a bunch of us would be saying, "Wow! Go for it, dude! Submit pictures!"

notmytoes said:
not a lesbian
and my mom and i are close like friends

Well, how do you like that? We all seemed to have jumped on notmytoes' case, thinking 'she' was a 'he.' Should that make a difference in our responses? A daughter and her mom tickling each other... a son and his mom tickling each other. I guess we'd be even more concerned had this been about a daughter and her dad or a son and his father.

This just goes to show how truly sexual tickling can be to a lot of us, I guess. I spent six years tickling my female best friend but it wasn't until the last month of our relationship that it turned sexual.

Good topic, notmytoes. Definitely makes me think.

Last edited:
featherfingers said:
Well, I agree that tickling need not be sexual but given that his tickle partner is his mom brings the word 'creepy' to many minds.

It's only creepy if you think it is sexual. If it is not sexual then why would it be creepy?

notmytoes-

My questions I asked remain un-answered? So what did you mean when you said- you cant get enough of your Mom's feet? And to the people saying because she is a woman this is now not sexual..well lets hear exactly what it is from her.This may be sexual may not be.

Iggy pop said:
It's only creepy if you think it is sexual. If it is not sexual then why would it be creepy?

I guess I was walking in notmytoes' shoes, so to speak. I wouldn't tickle my mom's feet even if you paid me a million bucks. It just seems weird. But now that we know 'he' is really a she, does that change anything? And if it does, my question is, "Why?"

She did edit what she said at first

At first she just said I cant get enough of my moms feet..now she changed it to I cant get enough of TICKLING my moms feet. Big difference in the wording. From the start I said the wording sounded bad..I guess she agreed because she did change it.

Last edited:
To me, if notmytoes and her mom are both cool about her tickling her mom's feet, go for it. There isnt anything sexual or incestious about it. It was much earlier in life for me, but, I used to tickle my two aunt's feet, (non sexually of course, because I didnt know tickling was sexual for me back then) when I was about 12 or 13. It was just playful, non sexual, family tickling. My best friend's mother is very ticklish, and, while it hasnt happened exactly recently, I do know that as late as when he was in his late teens or early 20s, there used to be playful, non sexual situations, where he tickled his mom's feet or her sides.
Notmytoes, if you and your mom are both okay with this, then go for it.

Mitch

If you're here legitimately, you're older than 18. I don't know many people past that age who tickle their brothers and/or sisters, let alone their parents, and that's not even considering people who belong to a tickling fetish forum.

Honestly...

I think you're in the wrong forum.

notmytoes said:
"I am a girl" not a lesbian
and my mom and i are close like friends

This was actually my first inkling as i read and scrolled down through the posts, even as everyone started attacking you. Mother and daughter, i noticed you don't have many posts and I was leaning toward your being female, your original post was very innocent and innocuous, at least to me. Cute, actually. :)

Last edited:
She really did say they are like best friends, so it's probably like that gilmore girls show, i could see them tickle-playing around with each other and it not being sexual, at least for them.

You read my mind, Iggy Pop...

Iggy pop said:
Well said, I.P. It seems like everyone jumped on this girl based on feelings regarding their own personal family experience... but that also might have been because of the brevity of her original post, which left far too much room for "speculation," (though not nearly enough for the amount of blistering responses).

For me, a woman I'm attracted to as a potential g/f or mate brings out the "foreplay" aspect of tickling, and is highly erotic. Playfulness between family members and friends is just that--PLAY. If it crosses that, you need to look inside yourself for the answer as to why it's "appalling" or "inappropriate."

Good topic, notmytoes. Definitely makes me think... featherfingers

Cool, featherfingers. Me too. I guess that's why this is a "forum."

peace

:D

H&E

featherfingers said:
Well, how do you like that? We all seemed to have jumped on notmytoes' case, thinking 'she' was a 'he.' Should that make a difference in our responses? A daughter and her mom tickling each other... a son and his mom tickling each other. I guess we'd be even more concerned had this been about a daughter and her dad or a son and his father.

This just goes to show how truly sexual tickling can be to a lot of us, I guess. I spent six years tickling my female best friend but it wasn't until the last month of our relationship that it turned sexual.

Good topic, notmytoes. Definitely makes me think.

Oh... seeing as how the situation has changed, I revise my opinion:

....O__o

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back