• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Monday Night Football: Boys' Or Saints?

Krokus

3rd Level Green Feather
I pick the Boys. Bush won't last 5 minutes against that D IMO...

Who cares??? It is an exhibition football game that does not count in the standings. You people are just... oh forget it. It is a pre-season game. So pick the girls if you want. Who cares???

I just thought it would be kind of cool to see what people thought, no need to act like a jackass. Sit on your hands or something.

Boys won, as I knew they would.

Krokus said:
I just thought it would be kind of cool to see what people thought, no need to act like a jackass. Sit on your hands or something.

Boys won, as I knew they would.
I do not recall calling you a name??? I don't know, should I take it as a compliment that you feel the need to say more to me than necessary??? Or do I sit there and think along the lines of your IQ level and get mad??? I take the compliment.

Oh boy, the Cowgirls won!!! I guess they are going to the Super Bowl because they won an exhibition game.

By the way, we found out what people thought about the game. There was alot of posts on this thread.

That is all this jackass has to say for now.

PS. So much for this being a flame-free forum. :(

ticklingfeet4fu said:
I do not recall calling you a name??? I don't know, should I take it as a compliment that you feel the need to say more to me than necessary??? Or do I sit there and think along the lines of your IQ level and get mad??? I take the compliment.

Oh boy, the Cowgirls won!!! I guess they are going to the Super Bowl because they won an exhibition game.

By the way, we found out what people thought about the game. There was alot of posts on this thread.

That is all this jackass has to say for now.

PS. So much for this being a flame-free forum. :(

As if it wasn't obvious enough, I'm not a cowboys fan. My IQ level is low because I said you were acting like a jackass? Yea, that makes alot of sense. Care to elaborate?

And secondly, I never called you a jackass. I said you were *acting* like one. There is a difference. It's all in the interpretation.

Anyways, I thought it was a pretty good game. Was happy to see Bush do nothing.

Last edited:
Krokus said:
As if it wasn't obvious enough, I'm not a cowboys fan. My IQ level is low because I said you were acting like a jackass? Yea, that makes alot of sense. Care to elaborate?

And secondly, I never called you a jackass. I said you were *acting* like one. There is a difference. It's all in the interpretation.

Anyways, I thought it was a pretty good game. Was happy to see Bush do nothing.
Flaming is flaming. No matter what the interpretation is. Also, I never recall calling you a Cowgirl fan. I see the Bears ( they stink too but then again so do my Jets ) logo in your sig. I never thought for one second that you were a Cowgirl fan.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back