• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

money for tickling?

ticklishfeet976

TMF Novice
someone had told me once that letting someone tickle you in return for money is illegal. it doesnt make much sense to me but i have no idea. does anyone know if this is true?

Well,it goes on all the time at Passive Arts in L.A. and similar places around the country.

I have no idea how that could be true, although I guess it might depend on the specific circumstances. Maybe within the context of an encounter with a prostitute (assuming prostitution isn't legal in the area), although even that seems a bit much. Otherwise I can't imagine why it would be considered illegal, including models posing for tickling videos.

In New York state, whether it is legal or not depends of the sexuality of the person paying the money. It is illegal in this state to pay anybody for performing any act that will get you sexually aroused.

This means that paying a model to star in your tickling video is legal as long as you don't intend to get an erection watching it, but if you do get an erection, then you could be arrested. :eek:

I'm not defending the law, just explaining it as it was explained to me by a lawyer.

If having an ugly woman read to you from the Bible gives you an erection, then for you hiring an ugly woman to do so is illegal in this state. :p

There are 50 different sets of laws in the 50 states, obviously.

In New York state, whether it is legal or not depends of the sexuality of the person paying the money. It is illegal in this state to pay anybody for performing any act that will get you sexually aroused.

This means that paying a model to star in your tickling video is legal as long as you don't intend to get an erection watching it, but if you do get an erection, then you could be arrested. :eek:

Wow. Tickling producers, and even the TMF, are in a lot of trouble, then. Not that I'm particularly worried, mind you. It's pretty asinine is any case.

Wow. Tickling producers, and even the TMF, are in a lot of trouble, then. Not that I'm particularly worried, mind you. It's pretty asinine is any case.

The law is on the books and that is what lets the NYPD vice squad bust S&M dungeons and foot fetish parties. :(

The law is on the books and that is what lets the NYPD vice squad bust S&M dungeons and foot fetish parties. :(

I bet they sometimes feel kinda silly doing it, though. I mean, considering all the other stuff they could be dealing with instead, it seem like a huge waste of resources.

Exactly. The police ought to be working on solving real crimes, not busting women who get paid to have their feet licked.

Whoa, Back up ...

If having an ugly woman read to you from the Bible gives you an erection, then for you hiring an ugly woman to do so is illegal in this state. :p

"Really ... I didn't mean it, Officer. You just have to listen to the way she pronounces Leviticus!!"

Wow. That is seriously F'd up, Mils. Wouldn't there at least have to be some physical contact involved??

I don't think this is true. Its not sex tickling someone so why should it be illegal to do so. I think though tickling someone non-consensually like in a public place where you just walk up to someone and tickle them could be considered some kind of assault and against the law, but consensual tickling between two or more people whether paying for it or not should not be illegal.

TicklesFemales

Gee that's gonna be a hard one to prove (excuse the pun).

The prosecutors would have to prove that you were indeed sexually stimulated by the act. although if you have a ton of "ugly woman reading bible" clips sitting in your hard drive, that's some prima facie evidence :)

dude, that's messed up

I agree, the laws on what constitutes prostitution in NY state are absurd and should be repealed.

In fact, I believe that prostitution should be legal in the first place, but that's a topic for a different thread.

I agree, the laws on what constitutes prostitution in NY state are absurd and should be repealed.

In fact, I believe that prostitution should be legal in the first place, but that's a topic for a different thread.

Agreed. Prostitution will never go away. We must embrace it and make is as safe, legitimate and protected as possible.

In doing so, we might reduce incidence of Sexually Transmitted Diseases, People Trafficking and Exploitation.

As an additional factor, if all prostitutes are required to undergo a simple procedure to get a license, we could identify those with drug problems and proactiely help them to get out of prostitution. Other people who want a way out could be helped. For those people who enjoy their job and the lifestyle and money, they could practice in a legitimate and open manner.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back