• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Monkeys tickling Humans

bryce87

TMF Poster
Has anyone heard of this? Has there ever been a video of a Monkey successfully tickling a human with their monkey fingers etc? I'd love to find this out.

I loathe being tickled.
It's a fetish for some, hence the number of subscriptions to "Tickling Media Forum.

In all seriousness, there is a scene from the movie "Monkey's Go Home", I am pretty sure that is the name where monkey's were let into a sleeping woman's room and they tickled her feet. The video clip is probably somewhere in the Mainstream Scenes forum, just do a search for it.

If you are talking about a clip made by a tickling video company, I have never heard of such a thing.

It may be an odd request, I am not aware of it being done.

Rob

I hope it isn't considered being done either. Monkeys are unpredictable and can be quite dangerous.

In all seriousness, there is a scene from the movie "Monkey's Go Home", I am pretty sure that is the name where monkey's were let into a sleeping woman's room and they tickled her feet. The video clip is probably somewhere in the Mainstream Scenes forum, just do a search for it.

If you are talking about a clip made by a tickling video company, I have never heard of such a thing.

Rob

I demand Rule 34 on this, NAO!

I hope it isn't considered being done either. Monkeys are unpredictable and can be quite dangerous.
And let's not forget the monkeys need to be made fully aware of the sexual nature of their ticklish victims. Cause if they just think it's fun and games...well that would be...you know....wrong.

And let's not forget the monkeys need to be made fully aware of the sexual nature of their ticklish victims. Cause if they just think it's fun and games...well that would be...you know....wrong.

Oh, please....but while on it, I actually know someone who would discuss the exploitation of animals for human sexual urges with pleasure at this point - luckily, it's not me!!

Rhesus monkeys finally get their revenge for medical testing

***GT slathers on banana scented body lotion*** Finally I will get some tickle action!! Then I will use zebras as 'leebras.........Abba, dabba, etc said the wicked monkey 'ler.... How different is this from goats, dogs, and cats licking the ticklish soles in some vids? Granted lions and tigers and bears, OH MY! were not used and a monkey is so strong as to easily hurt you without regard to safeword or maybe safesign in this case! I went ape shit over this thread! I think Jane Goodall( No, not Tarzan's Jane) is spinning in her grave!

I judge no one. Every one has their quirks and intricacies. I find it funny that a forum posts a clip of a monkey tickling a a girl's foot in a Disney movie twice and no one has anything but good things to say but when a member asks for any other instances he is crucified. Forums like these were made so we would have a place where we wouldn't be afraid to speak out and to share. We're already looked at as freaks and deviants by the outside world. Now we have to face it here where we come for solace.

That being said I did find one clip on youtube for you, bryce87. It's a cute, candid video of a girl being recorded by a friend on their trip to Thailand. She is sitting next to an orangutan. The ape takes it upon himself to lift her leg up and as he's feeling her foot through the flipflop she's wearing she starts to laugh and says he's tickling her foot. It happens a couple of times and he even tries to remove the flipflop towards the end. Just remove the space between the slash and the word watch.

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=gg33QUOIgGY

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back