• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

monthly BOSTON tickle munch and party, 3rd tuesday of the month

playgirl

TMF Master
i'm not currently hosting the munch/party, but here's the current info: (updated march 29, 2014)

Boston Tickle Munch & Party!
“ come and be tickled beige!...safe, sane and consensual connection and play”

Date & Time
THIRD TUESDAYS
AS OF APRIL 2014, A NEW LOCATION IS CURRENTLY BEING SOUGHT. I'LL UPDATE WHEN WE HAVE A NEW LOCATION.
Cost: travel/parking/foodshtuffs
Dress code: tickle casual....ok, street legal and vaniller, but can strip down to shorts and tank tops if you'd like at the pahty
Description:

Look for the blue tickle shark and plan to arrive at least a half hour before we stop munching if you plan to attend the party. We like to get to know you a bit before playing.

We also ask anyone new to sign a liability waiver that will be kept confidential by P.E.T.E.. Thanks!

(Originally posted on fetlife)

HOUSE RULES

* Ask before you touch (people, toys, things)
* NO means NO (except during tickling because NO is not a safeword)
* Universal safeword is RED. All action must stop immediately if uttered. RED trumps all other safewords.
* Negotiate scenes (acceptable tickling spots, conditions/injuries of lee/ler, is bondage acceptable?, is the ler open to being tickled back?, etc.)
* Never interrupt a scene (don't join in without asking)
* Take care of your lee (comfort, water, breaks, pillow etc.)
* This is a tickling party, not a general bdsm party. please limit your play to tickling related activities.
* All play space is public. please do not close doors or attempt private play.
* No nudity
* Please take off any jewelry that could cause injury or damage
* Attending the munch is mandatory (with very few exceptions) if you want to attend the party so everyone gets a chance to network and feel comfortable with those they may be playing with later. showing up near 8pm just before we leave for the party is not considered attending the munch.
* Everyone should arrive at the party near the same time so we can go over house rules since there's almost always new folks.
* Please remember that you're in a private home. watch where you place water cups. please respect personal items as personal space and ask before you touch.
* Name-calling (outside of a scene), gossip and disrespecting people's boundaries will not be tolerated. we pride ourselves on being a safe, drama free group.
* Quiet time begins at 10pm. you don't have to stop tickling then, but please refrain from screaming and loud talking.
* Having to police a party to enforce rules is no fun for anyone. please act responsibly so we can all have a good time.
* If you want to bring drinks/snacks that is okay. otherwise only ice and water will be provided. please use the provided marker to label your drinking cups, as they are easily misplaced or confused with others.

should you ever feel one of these rules are violated, please don't hesitate to let playgirl (https://fetlife.com/users/50555), footplay210 aka P.E.T.E. (https://fetlife.com/users/85240) or grlee (https://fetlife.com/users/524338) know. we won't hesitate to tak appropriate action to make sure everyone feels safe.

Last edited:
still down to munch and party?

Hey! Im in my early twenties and live in the southern mass area. Being fairly new to the forum and pretty busy, I haven't gotten to snoop around too much. I was pumped to see a tickle group that meets in my area. I read that you guys try and meet every month or so but I can see that I missed the last one. Are there any more coming up and if so, would you mind if another 'ler joins? Yes I am typically a 'ler but i'm not sure how ticklish I am. Maybe i'll have to be fair to my 'lee and give her a turn if she wants. If any of you ladies in the group find any of this interesting or wanna chat, feel free to PM me.

Hopefully I can meet you all shortly!

i've been receiving a few messages lately, so i thought i'd just let you know that the boston tickle munch is definitely still going strong on the 3rd tuesday. it looks like the tickle parties following the munch will resume this month as well.

we're a very friendly and welcoming group, so i invite you to join us!

the MONTHLY boston tickle party and munch still going strong on the third tuesday of each month. next one is tues, 1/17. i just updated the gathering post to include updated rules we're implementing this month to help improve the safety and enjoyment for all. our group has new folks joining us every month, so know that you'll be welcomed with open arms if you choose to join us :)

unless i remove the post, you can assume that the munches and parties are going strong! pm me if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Sad to see I just missed this. I hope there is one next month I'd love to come. Never been to a munch before though.

Hi just got back from travel ing still doing meetings would like to go to much only in February is that ok

Thanks for updating this. I am planning on attending the next one, on the 21st. Time to clear the work schedule...

yes, you're welcome to come whenever you're available. we look forward to meeting you :)

it will be wonderful to see a few new faces at the munch. every month we're a mix of regulars and new folks.

I just moved from Europe to Boston, what a surprise that there is a tickle party here! It would be fun to join you, let me know if you keep doing this every month. Thanks :tickle:

I was determined to get to last month's meeting, but my boss wrecked the oppertunity again. Hopefully, I will be there this time.

for only the month of april 2012, the party is cancelled because i'm sick. the munch will go on as usual. the party will resume in may 2012.

Will there be a meeting in June? I'm a 24/m, and a little nervous but might be interested!

I'm interested in meeting some people around the area, and also think I might be into getting tickled afterwords.

If there is anyone who regularly attends who would care to send me a PM, that'd be great!

I'm 24/m too. Straight but it'd definitely be cool to make some new friends in the area. I'd like to attend one of these

I think I would like to take the July munch and gathering, is it taking place this upcoming Tusday July 17th? Looking forward to chatting with everyone, though for play I definitely prefer m/m.

Great to meet you, berlinerbaer! Yes, folks, the munch and party is a standard, reliable event EVERY month on the third tuesday in Boston. Please contact playgirl or me at [email protected] or on fetlife. If you are new and nervous, please feel free to ask questions. I am more active on fetlife and by email and would love to connect and answer any questions anyone might have. Great to see the interest here. Thanks, folks!PA130017.jpg

Likewise, P.E.T.E., it was awesome to meet you, playgirl, and all the others. Count me in as becoming a regular!

for those who've expressed interest, there's a munch on tues, 9/18. i hope you'll be able to join us. we are a friendly welcoming group. and there's a party after the munch. yay!!!

hi,

due to unforeseen circumstances, the october 2012 munch and party is cancelled for this month.

there will be a munch and party next month at the regularly scheduled date and time, tuesday november 20 at 6pm.

thanks

Last edited:
PLEASE read the updated original post for the latest on the tickle munch.

hi folks,

i've been pushing myself a lot lately and it's caught up with me. i have chronic fatigue syndrome and have had to be very careful about how much i do for fear of relapse. i haven't relapsed in a long time, so i guess i thought i might have gotten beyond it despite knowing i was pushing my limits. unfortunately, that's not the case and it's caught up with me, so for now it's time for me to sit back and chill with little activity and very low stress.

what that means for you good folks is that i won't be hosting a monthly tickle party until i'm out of relapse. i have no idea whether that will be weeks or months, but the munches will continue as usual with PETE at the helm and me attending when i feel up to it. if anyone is able to step up and offer a place to host, that would be awesome. it's a lot of work (and sometimes stress) behind the scenes, but it's definitely worth it.

happy tickling my friends!

Look forward to seeing folks tomorrow, tues! We will only be having the munch and not the party this time around, but you know how amazing tickle people are...and I wanted to talk about a possible Motel 6 gathering in the nearby future, too!

the tickle munches and parties are still going strong. someone has stepped up to host the parties while i'm unavailable. since locations and times may vary, we'll post the event each month in a separate thread and i'll let you know when i'm back to hosting and this thread is once again current.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back