• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More Aunt Vivian

tickledmrs

TMF Poster
Last October, I posted a story about my aunt Vivian, my mom's younger sister. She is 60, about 5'4,160 with dark hair. She is a reasonably attractive lady, and works in finance. We found out how very ticklish she was when my cousin Danny,55, visited and tickled her senseless when she stayed in our suite over the garage.
Vivian lives in Nova Scotia, and mom felt guilty about not being in touch with her more, so she has been calling her a couple of times a month.
Well last Friday, mom called Vivian to see how she was doing. It was 6 pm here in BC, 10 pm in NS. They chit chatted for a little while, Vivian finally disclosed she had met a man, Arthur, who was 72, and they had been seeing each other. Mom had Vivian on speaker phone so I could hear and chat also. They were talking about the high price of groceries when all of a sudden we heard "WOOOOOHOOOOOHOOOO HOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAH, NONONO not my feet HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA". Vivian was laughing hysterically.
"What's going on?" mom asked.
"OHOH he's tickling my feet WOOOHOOOHOOOHHOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA".
"Who is?" mom asked.
"Arthur, Arthur is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Oh stop stop, it's too ticklish HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA".
"Arthur is tickling your feet?" mom asked.
"YESYES HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA OH I CAN'T STAND IT, I"M SO TICKLISH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA".
We just sat there hearing Vivian laughing like crazy.
We heard a coochie coochie coo and Vivian going into hysterics.
NONONO, don't say that, IT TICKLES, IT TICKLES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA".
Her laughter continued for about 10 minutes as we just sat there and listened.
Things went silent and we heard her breathing almost breathlessly.
"OMG, OMG, he's a tickler. He found out how ticklish I am and tickles me all the time" she said. "I never realized I'm still this ticklish until Danny tickled me at your place".
"I"m ticklish, I'm so ticklish" she said almost jokingly.
"How did he find out?" mom asked.
"He gave me a foot rub, and it was ticklish" she said, "then he started tickling me and drove me crazy!" "Since then, he has found all my ticklish spots and tickles me into hysterics!" "He loves tickling me!"
"Do you like it?" mom asked.
"OH Gloria, I'm so ticklish, but it's kinda fun" Vivian said. "I do like Arthur, and he likes tickling me, the attention is nice" Vivian said"
"Oh well glad you like him", mom said, nice talking, have a good night.
"Thank you, have a good night" Vivian said, giggling and whispering "oh stop it!".

Lol, it's funny how all of these tickle attacks are all similar to each other. Very similar reactions and even the lers do the same thing. Hilarious.

Love this story Mrs. I love how all the females in your family are extremely ticklish!

ah the sound of ticklish laughter, there is nothing quite like it! thanks for sharing :D

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back