• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More daring or less daring

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
As you get older or deeper into the community, are you more apt to tickle someone you didn't know well (coworker, waitress or waiter, some you just met at a bar, etc) or more inhibited?

I used to tickle any female that moved: waitresses holding up drinks over her head, girls I worked with, girls at school that I knew or barely knew. I have plenty of opportunity to still do it but I seem to have more second thoughts.

Am I just more sensible now or just foolishly second guessing myself?

Of course, when other tkers are with me I'm much more daring. :)

I'd say you're more sensible. It's not a matter of "daring" or "second guessing", it's the revelation that hey, women don't like to be touched by strangers. I was a lot like you in my early twenties, but after getting "Keep your hands to yourself!" screamed at you in front of a large number of people enough times, you get the picture.

I don't usually tickle others, however in terms of daring, I like to be tickled in public places lol, not sure how "daring" that is, but I get a rush from it.

I have become less daring with advancing age.
Perhaps that is natural since it is easier to be viewed as a "dirty old man" when you are older.

I'll go along with more sensible as well. I feel that randomly tickling women that i don't know, or don't know that well is out of bounds. However, if I have a good rapport with someone, I might give a quick squeeze on her side or poke to get the person's attention as opposed to just tapping them on the shoulder. Then again, that is just because I had a similar thing happen to me. If it had been a complete stranger, it would have been weird, but because there was rapport, it was fine.

With age comes an increased sense of risk-aversion. As we get older, we're more inclined to be cautious with any activities we engage in. It's simple psychology and survival instinct. :shrug:

Wow I am pretty daring in some aspects, but not daring at all when it comes to this topic. I've never wanted to tickle anyone that I didn't know had a fetish for it or was at least in the BDSM scene.

One further angle, Max,.... When we were (much) younger, "daring-ness" was more necessary in our repertoire of fetish exploration strategies. It was crucial to discovery, back then,.... though perhaps not so much, these days.

Young people get away with stupid decisions often. Then they get older, lose some of their looks, and decide it's probably wiser to avoid having to register as a sex offender.

Oh yeah man I touch strangers constantly. And they reciprocate like you couldn't believe! I tickle her belly in the checkout line, and she tickles my retina with her fist.

As you get older or deeper into the community, are you more apt to tickle someone you didn't know well (coworker, waitress or waiter, some you just met at a bar, etc) or more inhibited?

I used to tickle any female that moved: waitresses holding up drinks over her head, girls I worked with, girls at school that I knew or barely knew. I have plenty of opportunity to still do it but I seem to have more second thoughts.

Am I just more sensible now or just foolishly second guessing myself?

Of course, when other tkers are with me I'm much more daring. :)

In today's litigious society with rampant 'victim mentality', I would say you are merely suffering from late on-set wisdom.

I would say I am more cautious now. But I used to be in a time in my life where I was out of town a lot with college age students... so flirting was a lot more rampant.

But I have never done that with strangers... that would be weird to me...

It's a great question, Mr. Speer. I've thought about this a little bit too.

For me, somehow, it's a little bit of both. As many have expressed here, I also feel that with age I've become more "sensible" or cautious. I am aware that although my instincts may be the same, what flies when you're in high school doesn't fly when you're in your mid-thirties. So in most situations it's not so appropriate for me to suddenly pin down a female friend and start tickling her...or even a playful little poke that would be completely normal when you're young comes across as a little unusual nowadays. I think part of it is situational, too - most people I'm around are married or in long-term committed relationships. Similarly, I used to bring up tickling in online chats with friends a lot....that's much more innocent when you're in high school or college, and in most situations would seem a little strange now.

At the same time, I actually am much more comfortable with my interest in tickling (and feet) now. I don't feel as strong a need to keep it a deep dark secret and in some ways I kind of like the idea of people knowing. I also am generally more confident and less hesitant, so there are probably certain situations where when I was younger I would've been too scared to make a move tickle-wise, in which I actually might now.

Does that make sense? Anyone else know what I mean?

I will poke peoples sides at work but friendly that is it, and that is not that often.

Good question. I was never that daring as far as randomly tickling strangers except maybe once when I stroked the foot of a girl that was sticking out a car window as it slowly drove by in a parking lot. But I had a few beers in me and it was at a concert. It was all taken in good fun (hopefully).

Anyway, I'm more cautious in my life now than I was in my 20's. In some ways that's a good thing but not completely. Your question got me thinking about whether my caution has resulted in getting less of what I want in general. Does the way I behave in my tickling life mirror how I behave in my non-tickling life and to what result?

I'm not strongly passive by any means but I'm focusing on dumping the junk inhibition, keeping the healthy inhibition (don't want to end up on the sex offender list), and getting more what I want from life - from tickling and beyond!

Young people get away with stupid decisions often. Then they get older, lose some of their looks, and decide it's probably wiser to avoid having to register as a sex offender.

What exactly are you implying????/ :confused:

What exactly are you implying????/ :confused:

I'm implying young people get away with more because, generally speaking, they're seen as attractive and inexperienced / ignorant to certain things, but that it's probably never a good idea to put your hands on a stranger, especially these days.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back