• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More Fantastic Female Feet Volume #2

laughter_n_love

TMF Regular
I ordered TC's More Fantastic Female Feet
Volume #2 on Monday, and received it on Thursday. I haven't had a chance to do more than preview each scene quickly, but I don't think I'm going to be disappointed. The sound and picture quality look good. The layout of the DVD isn't great, as I couldn't skip ahead or back from scene to scene without going back to the menu first, but that's certainly not a big deal to me.

I'm writing this because I've seen a bit of negativity about TC and their customer service, and my experience was a positive one. There were no problems with my online order, delivery was quick, and the packing of the mailing was discrete. There was no damage to the product or problems with the product, so consider me a satisfied customer.

I look forward to being able to watch each scene to completion. Maybe I'll write a more detailed review once I get through the entire DVD.

Laughter

laughter_n_love said:
as I couldn't skip ahead or back from scene to scene without going back to the menu first, but that's certainly not a big deal to me.
thanks for the good words laughter. glad you like the dvd. as for the "skip from scene to scene" problem you are having there should be a button on your remote control called "search mode" and if you press it first, then press "next scene" or "previous scene" it should jump there without having to view the menu. it does for me on our dvd player. take care.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back