• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More Indian Tickling Pics

tu606

TMF Poster
A big "You're Welcome" to everyone who wrote that they enjoyed the last post. Attached are a few more. Major kudos to TkRexx who collected most of these on his great TAW groups and to Drew70 for the scans from Tied and Tickled magazine. Enjoy!

This model's name is "Hasiri". I think that's Persian, not Indian. Anyone know for sure?

The woman in the blue dress is the woman from the wedding pictures in the previous post. She's beautiful!

tu606 said:
This model's name is "Hasiri". I think that's Persian, not Indian. Anyone know for sure?
I don't know about the ethnic origins of the name, but I DO know that Persian is what Iranians refer to themselves as so that us dumb Americans won't know where they're from and judge them harshly for it. Shame about that. Sad times.

AffectionateDan said:
I don't know about the ethnic origins of the name, but I DO know that Persian is what Iranians refer to themselves as so that us dumb Americans won't know where they're from and judge them harshly for it. Shame about that. Sad times.

If we're going to get this obsessive-compulsively precise in a thread where naked chickas are getting tickled - and why not?? - Persians refer to themselves as Persians because ethnically they are Persian and not Arab, which many dumb people worldwide think they are (including dumb Amercians, which includes formerly me. Although, in general, I do remain dumb.) As I saw posted once on an African student message board: Arabs invaded Persia and brought along Arab cluture and religion....and the Persions have been trying to get away from it for 1,500 years!

And I'm betting Hasiri as a nom de plume. She also went by the name Taj Mahal, after all.

Hey - I typed "plume" in a thready related to tickling, check that out. Back to the nudity!

I'm not really sposed to mention this but I am actully a quarer indian and proud so if anyone has anyhting to say, you say it to my face

I don't know about the name or ethnic origin stuff, but I do know that I want one of those x-frames :woot: Ohhhhh, to have a ticklee strapped to one those, my wiggling fingers tickling the hell out of them :yowzer:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back