• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More of my college antics f/f ff/f

Saga of Sonja

This is very much a “miscellaneous” collection of personal experiences from college that stood out to me and which I was directly involved in. Kinda near the end of my general college tickling experiences now (beyond some NSFW ones that I’ll get around to). There may be others I've forgotten, but we'll see!

There was a girl called Jenna who I *very* briefly tickled a few times. Jenna was from one of my English Lit modules, blonde, thin, very pretty in a very cutesy way. I snuck in a few tickles to her once at a house party, feeling adventurous though an unholy amount of alcohol. The first when she was sprawled across a chair, ankles resting on the armrest, and when walking passed I lightly tickled her feet (in nylons) making her squeal loudly. Later that night, we were sat together and having a photo taken of us both by another friend. I had my arm around her side, and began tickling her side, which made her reluctantly laugh and squirm as our friend was taking the photo. “Ticklish?” I asked her quietly. Jenna didn’t reply, so I tickled again, and asked the same question. “I’m so ticklish,” she hissed, squirming and trying to hold back a laugh, “But it’s so weird.” I took the hint and left it, although on another occasion saw her sitting on her boyfriend’s lap, where she was wiggling and laughing as he tickled her sides, and Jenna didn’t seem to object to those circumstances.

A slightly more reciprocating experience was with Julia, mentioned in my prior post as the person I tickle attacked with Present. I honestly can’t recall if this was before or after that event time. We were studying together in the library, with an essay due in the next day for the philosophy module we were both doing. Julia had coerced me into going to the library, knowing I’d be quite likely to not do the essay otherwise (she’s a super caring person). We were sat on this cushioned bench that had a table in front of it, our laptops/notes etc laid out, and as the evening went on I was getting more and more distracted. I can’t recall exactly how this began, but it got to the point that every time I reached for my phone, Julia would jab my sides, making me laugh and recoil. I started doing the same to her if she was tempted with a distraction, making her squirm with a grin and back away. We kept this system up for the rest of the evening, myself deliberately getting distracted on occasion to provoke Julia into a quick tickle attack. At one point I quickly wiggled my fingers into Julia’s lower ribs, making her emit a loud “kah!” sound that made her glance around the mostly deserted study space in clear embarrassment.

“I really didn’t have you as someone so ticklish,” I teased her.
She looked more embarrassed at that. “Likewise,” she said. We had a very brief discussion about that, of which the only specific I can remember is her saying her younger siblings sometimes ganged up on her to exploit her weakness.

A vaguely comparable experience I had was with another girl I shared a Philosophy module with. Dasha was probably the most sullen and moody person I’d ever met, rarely showing an obvious interest in anything or letting emotions show. Heavy Russian accent, fulfilling at least one stereotype. Not exactly a goth, but dark hair and dark eyeshadow, with a fairly dour dress sense. Slight Wednesday Addams vibes. I thought she didn’t like me at first, but somehow we ended up bonding over videos of haunted dolls caught on camera, and sometimes watched weird stuff together. As with Julia, a couple of times we studied together, and on this instance it was in her room, where we were lying across her bed, facing different ways with our feet near each other’s heads.

It was hard to ignore her upturned socked feet so close by, that shifted occasionally. I couldn’t resist, so lightly tickled the centre of her left foot. She didn’t make a sound, but swung her foot widely away from me.
“Ticklish feet?” I asked her innocently.
“Of course not,” she replied stiffly, placing her foot back. I couldn’t resist trying again, and lightly tickled the same spot. Again, no sound from her, but her toes clenched and I felt her foot push into the bed as though trying to get away.
“Are you sure?” I asked, keeping it up.
“Yes I am sure,” she replied, voice wavering a little. “What about you?”
She suddenly grabbed my ankle with one hand, and with the other began running her nails down my sole, that was only protected by my tights. I have no resistance to foot tickling, so immediately burst out laughing, trying to kick her hand away with my free foot. With a cruel decisiveness, she shifted to press her body weight over both my ankles, and tickled both my feet.
“You are definitely ticklish though,” she said with a hint of cruelty as I laughed helplessly into the bed covers. “Look, you have a hole in your stockings.” I felt her fingers begin prodding around the worn part of my tights on one of my feet around my toes, getting the bare skin between. “Do you give in?” she asked, her neatly manicured nails causing absolute havoc on my feet. "No way," I said through laughter, but soon I was practically pounding the bed, so offered my submission.
“I still think you’re ticklish though,” I said, catching my breath.
“No, just you,” she replied.
“Then I’ll test that.” She didn’t object as I gathered my strength, stretched out, and lay across her own ankles. I began giving her the same treatment, getting both feet at once. Her toes curled, and she was definitely squirming a little, but was managing to keep silent. I got a few growls and a small snort from her at one point, but sadly no outburst of laughter as I broke her defences. Mostly defeated, I got off. (Also, I really apologize to everyone that I didn’t take her socks off, which obviously might have helped- I didn’t want to come across as too weird and tbh she sort of scared me even if we were kinda friends- yes, I know this is a big opportunity I missed!! She clearly was ticklish, just with very good self-control, and I do regret not pushing it further). The only other tickling I had with Dasha was when she was stretched her arms above her head and I quickly tickled her armpits- she's jumped with a sort of yelp-laugh and placed her arms firmly at her sides. "See, you are ticklish," I said, getting a soul-crushing glare in return. "Everyone is a little ticklish there," she replied firmly. I guess that was the closest admission to ticklishness she was willing to give.

Another girl who denied being ticklish, but was amusingly proven wrong was Shannon, who fulfilled another classic stereotype. Shannon was a feisty tomboy, super pale with ginger hair and a scrappy attitude, with a thin, slightly bony figure, and an aversion to wearing anything on her feet. We became friends via Carla, who got on with her extremely well. As with most of my college experiences, it began in the dorm common room on a couch, with Shannon barefoot between myself and her best friend, Daria (who she kept a photo of in her phone, it was super cute). Also Daria I mentioned briefly before as someone Present annoyed by poking,
“I’m going to go for a smoke break in a moment,” Shannon said for what was likely the third time that evening as she became a bit of an addict that year.
“I can’t believe you keep going outside without any shoes on,” I said to her.
“I have tough feet,” she shrugged (I can’t recall exact wording here but it was roughly along these lines)
“Really?” I asked, taking the opportunity and lightly tickling the sole of one of her slightly dirty feet that was beside me. I got no reaction at all, not ever the suppressed squirming that I'd received from Dasha. “Doesn’t this tickle?” I asked her, keeping it up and tickling her foot a little faster.
“No, I’m not ticklish,” she laughed. “It feels kinda nice actually.”
“That’s a lie,” said Daria from her other side, looking over at me with a grin. “If you want to tickle her, just aim for here.” Daria then began jabbing at Shannon’s ribs, that had little protection with her thin vest top. Shannon began squealing and squirming, and let out barks of laughter, which grew loud as I joined in, attacking her from the other side. Shannon seemed to have no idea what to do from a two-pronged attack beyond flail and laugh, and I could really feel her body writhe as my fingers went between her ribs.
“Stop, stop” she eventually pleaded with hoarse laughter.
“So you are ticklish then?” I teased.
“Yes, fine, I’m ticklish!” she laughed, and Daria and I withdrew. She leaned back into the couch, resting her head fully on the back cushion and staring at the ceiling. “Urgh. God dammit.” Daria followed that up with some further teasing remark, although that one I’ve forgotten. I did wonder how Daria first discovered how ticklish Shannon was around her ribs, and whether this was exploited often. I don’t think I ever saw Shannon tickled again, although at a house party I did see her posing for a photo with a guy, and she tickled his side when her arm was around his waist, making him and laugh and her comment that he was ticklish. Likewise, I did see her playfully poke Daria's sides from behind a couple of times.

Well, there ya go. I do miss college. At some point I'll write up any notable tickling I saw happening that I wasn't a part of. To anyone who commented on my last story, thank you!

You are some kind of amazing tickle goblin fairy...please keep spreading your tickling joy!

Awesome stories! I too miss college, it was a great time for tickles &#55357;&#56834;

thanks for taking the time to share these with us! So very cool experience!

I always read your name as 'Sagat of Sonja'.

Given that he was one of my fave street fighter Characters, take it as a win.

Well written as usual tough girl!

I also have to say that the ticklish tomboys are almost always among the most fun, as they always deny it and are almost always ridiculously ticklish once you find the right spot.

They also tend to be so tough girl up for a challenge. It's very easy to get them to agree to a dare then tickle the crap out of them while they try to resist. Ask me how I know that one 😆😁😆👍🏻👌🏻

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back