• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

more than a tease F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Sexy Sabrina gets her feet teased, but even if you barely touch her super soft and amazing ebony feet, she goes nuts. Tasha doesn’t have to work hard at all to get her going, just very light strokes and Sabrina is all over the place trying to take it.

you can find this video and all of my videos available for download on my website: tickleabuse.com

this video is also available on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

You can find both the regular wmv and HD WMV samples of this video on my website: MORE THAN A TEASE SAMPLES

Yes. Been looking forward to her return. Oh man her nice tender footbottoms are so damn Hot! Please toe ties soon.

not to sound like an innovator, but has Sabrina ever had a different ler? (with the exception of "Blonde Amazon" and you) i've never seen sabrina with anybody else. and she's been on "Tickle Abuse" hundreds of times. and has "Tickle Abuse Ebony" gone out of production? doesn't this qualify for it? i guess Tasha got bored with the idea itself. (i think she was the one who pitched the idea to begin with.) Sabrina's also a fun ler. i think she should get revenge like she said she would next time. (it should be like when Carmen or Charlie got their revenge.) (speaking of which where did their family members go? i haven't seen Angie or Cindy in years.) shit done changed since back n the day.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back