• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More ticklish after orgasm

wrestlingclown

TMF Regular
I just discovered this the other day.

My wife was tickling me while we were having sexual intercourse. I didn't laugh much.

But then, right after I orgasmed, she kept tickling me, and I laughed uncontrollably.

Has anyone else here experienced this?

Yes, and for us that is the most devious tickling there is. Before orgasm tickling for both of us is somewhat uncomfortable but exciting. But if my wife really wants to get me she ties me up and keeps tickling me after I finish. It is really bad for me then and I really just want her to stop.

For her, she's always super-ticklish but will endure it to make me happy and if she knows it's building to her climax. But once we're both done if I keep tickling her she loses her mind because there's no end in sight. That is what separates tickling for us from foreplay/sex play to just plain torture.

I'm waaaaay more ticklish after an orgasm, and I'm pretty sure all of my past partners have been the same way. Seems pretty common.

And awesome :)

I seem to be the opposite. I'm extremely ticklish anyways, but once I reach orgasm...it starts becoming annoying. Wish it made me more ticklish since it sounds really fun.

Absolutely true. My wife has naturally ticklish feet, but after I've made her cum - a whole other level!

But once we're both done if I keep tickling her she loses her mind because there's no end in sight. That is what separates tickling for us from foreplay/sex play to just plain torture.
I like this separation concept. I guess inquisitors of the past should have used this technique on their female prisoners for more effective tickle torture :)

Yes.. I tickle my wife a lot after she cums! The best time to get her! But she always giggles and tries to yell out "you're ruining it!!" (pertaining to the orgasm afterglow)..lol

Both me and my boyfriend are more ticklish after orgasm. Actually I can only get my boyfriend to react after an orgasm. I love to have the hitachi we have used on me during play.

I concur....I think it's due to the body reaching the ultimate level of sensitivity and upon being to tickled right after or even during that "point of no return" can lead to such a euphoric feeling that all a person can do is burst into hysterics. However, it also depends where you're being tickled right after as well I believe. Use your imagination lol. Let's just say some areas may be a bit more sensitive to touch than others at that given moment.

This is definitely true, I am much more ticklish after I cum. I think its like that for everyone though. I remember one time after I ate this girl out I started tickling her and she went crazy! I tried tickling her before I started pleasuring her and she wasn't too ticklish but after she came she was begging me to stop tickling her ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back