• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More vids for male lees... (2) (Tickle Talk Fantasies/actions) =)

CapturedDoll

Verified
HO... LY... HELL... :rowfull: :firedevil:

I need a cold shower, NOW... I mean, I need that or to umm... yeah...

WHY ARE YOU SO AMAZING AND SEXY AND HOT AND LOVE TICKLING??? wow...

are there videos of you restrained and tickled? very hot !

HO... LY... HELL... :rowfull: :firedevil:

I need a cold shower, NOW... I mean, I need that or to umm... yeah...

WHY ARE YOU SO AMAZING AND SEXY AND HOT AND LOVE TICKLING??? wow...

I guess I was.... "Born This Way" *giggles happily"!!!! Ticking is my number 1...end all be all for sex. I'm... addicted. (And I'll NEVER quit hehehe...)

Thank you MeTickleYou!!!!! :justlips:

are there videos of you restrained and tickled? very hot !

Thank u!! :)

I have only made one so far with my Master tickling me... but I am unrestrained. (Well actually He traps my bare foot under his leg for a while...) It's under CapturedDoll's TPE Tickles. It should only be 2 or 3 pages back here in videos. =) (I VERY much look forward to being restrained and tickled on video in the future. When my Master has time.. he is quite busy running his business.)

My gosh, Miss Doll! You better copyright that! It was so hot and made my brain explode! I'm still having chills! You are so amazing and sexy! You should do a full on tickling a tied up live make victim...can I audition? Haha! #amazing

My gosh, Miss Doll! You better copyright that! It was so hot and made my brain explode! I'm still having chills! You are so amazing and sexy! You should do a full on tickling a tied up live make victim...can I audition? Haha! #amazing

Thank you musician!! I'm really happy you enjoyed it. :) I hope 2 have live victims someday... and will. But some things are having to take priority first. But in the meantime... I'm having a lot of fun just being creative... for me half the fun is fantasyland... and tickle talk... and feathers... *giggles*

Oh, god! you are such a mean and cruel teaser!!
Showing and tickling your sexy feet in front of this poor man is very mean, but the lightly strokes of his cock with your soft and ticklish feet is very cruel!! But Im dreaming, being in his position and your pretty feet are stroking my cock. This feeling must be hell and heaven at the same moment for me!!!
You are great!!
Please more of this stuff!!

Oh, god! you are such a mean and cruel teaser!!
Showing and tickling your sexy feet in front of this poor man is very mean, but the lightly strokes of his cock with your soft and ticklish feet is very cruel!! But Im dreaming, being in his position and your pretty feet are stroking my cock. This feeling must be hell and heaven at the same moment for me!!!
You are great!!
Please more of this stuff!!

Most certainly!

I will try to accommodate also your fantasy as best as I can. ;) Thank u I am very happy you enjoyed my videos!! :)

Btw if anyone has any ideas for future videos... by all means share them. Whether its for me as Ler or lee...

And... just an fyi.... soon my Dropbox will not let users be able 2 access my videos... ( a week and 1 1/2 maybe give or take....) Hopefully this will just be temporary... I'll be going back 2 work soon so until there's extra money to pay for Dropbox monthly... making videos... and for you accessing them will sadly have to be put on hold...) So if you have enjoyed my videos you might want to go ahead and download them soon... I will try to make 2 or 3 more if I can...

So... if you want to inspire me... now is the time... ;)

Also I will be working on finding editing software. It would be nice to have a cute title screen and stuff. :)

It's like you read my kinky mind with that one. If you ever have a spare cell in your Tickle-Harem my feet (and anywhere else) are at your mercy.

It's like you read my kinky mind with that one. If you ever have a spare cell in your Tickle-Harem my feet (and anywhere else) are at your mercy.

Mmmmmmm..... an open invitation for tickle torture... oh I love hearing this...

A pair of bare feet caught in my web so to speak... hmmm...? :headpat:

Well... just TRY to imagine what I'm doing to you in my mind right NOW... If this video is a glimpse of what I CAN do... just imagine the tortures I'm NOT showing you...

I might finally stop lurking and write something with that in mind.

Do your worst, I'll never break ;)

Two things

1. is that a human body

2. What would you say if someone walk in the room while you were filming this

I might finally stop lurking and write something with that in mind.

Do your worst, I'll never break ;)

Oh really...? *evil giggles* Well... one way to unleash my absolute ticking TORNADO is to say just those words. I WILL remember you said that... and I will lay my feather behind your ear, beside your rattled mind as a "tickle flag" of sorts.. like when Man first walked on the moon... Good luck...

;)

Two things

1. is that a human body

2. What would you say if someone walk in the room while you were filming this

1. Nope. I have no one to Ler currently and haven't in about 4 years. I get frustrated with not being able to Ler so I enjoy teasing the lees here with a show. It's just for sexy fun. ;) Not only that... but I am getting to practice speaking out loud as a Ler which is something I have never done before. It's helping me bring my Ler side out.

2. The only person that could walk in on me is my Master. Yes I would be embarrassed. But... I already have gone through enough personal awkwardness over this. I'm just trying to have some fun in my own skin for a change. And show others it's ok to have fun even if it might on the surface appear silly. That's how personal growth happens. Getting uncomfortable to become comfortable.

Well thats good to her I was getting worried that you have kidnapped a man and keeping him hostage for your videos
Been then again is that truly bad;)

Well thats good to her I was getting worried that you have kidnapped a man and keeping him hostage for your videos
Been then again is that truly bad;)

;) Oh no when I do have a Lee here in my captivity... their laughter and screaming will make u turn the volume down. ;) (or UP!!! hahaha...)

These are great Doll! Hope you continue to make them! If you ever get stuck for ideas I'm sure the TMF world would be happy to provide you with ideas or loose scripts!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back