• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MORE WIFE TICKLES

jamesy777

Another story to share that happened only a few days ago that i hope you like.

Having been away with work for the last 7 days it was apparent that we had missed each other. I had gave my wife (mid 30's, petit, slim with great legs) a present of very thin sheer black stockings, black panties that tie at either side and a front loading black bra (32C).

Later that night when i was going to bed (early) my jaw hit the floor when i walked into the room and she was standing there wearing the presents along with a see through black nightie that tied at the front and black heeled shoes. After a few seconds she ended up on the bed minus the nightie. I managed to fumble under the bed and get hold of ties that i always keep there. I tied her wrists to the headboard (she did not struggle), then her ankles to the foot of the bed. I then ran my hands over every bit of flesh that was on show from her fingers to her stomach getting light moans at cerain areas. i undone her bra and her nipples were hard. I wispered in her ear "how much can you take" and moved down to the foot of the bed and began to take off a shoe. She right away knew what was goimg on and said "please don't tickle me there i won't be able to take it". I took off the other shoe and ran one finger over both soles up and down. She let out a big sigh "please i'll die,don't". Her nipples were now rock hard.I took hold of her left ankle with my hand and began a tickle assault on her sole. Screaming turned to laughing that turned to silent laughter as i explored every inch of her foot. I kept going for about a minute before i stopped. she was a total wreck. I did not push my luck and untied her and sex was beyond perfect. Later she told me the stockings made her feet the most ticklish they hadever been. Best present i have ever ever bought.....

One minute in heaven for you and your wife finds out how stocking make her more ticklish. good stuff!

Thanks for the kind words guys. When i return from my work travels again next weekend i will tell the tale of her tickles whilst at uni. Long before i met her but her four man tickle torture gets me going every time..

OMG! I'm breathing hard just thinking about your experiences! Take good care of her! She is definitely a keeper!!!!

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back