• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More wonderful stats about this here forum

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
As of today (June 21, 2006 - Happy Summer!)

27, 799 of the 36,431 registered members have never made a single post!

An astounding 76.31%!!!

That means that of the 76,525 threads (825,504 posts) slightly less than a quarter of the members have contributed! Amazing!

~ toyou

Probably why a lot of us have "feather" in our title. ;) You didn't go through the entire Members List and count posts, did you??

Nice stat. It's a shame there are so many lurkers think how big this forum would be if they all did post. :rotate:

Some interesting numbers.It's to bad more peolpe don't join in the fun.

Please don't take this the wrong way but you know what they say... Quality over quantity.:grouphug: They will have to come out of the shadows one day.

I talk to a few people who never posted on the site.... They just like to keep to themself for now :)

as a recent "de-lurker" myself, im certain many more will be coming out of the woodwork soon enough. peace..........BLUE_THUNDER :lurking:

It took me ages just to sign up on the forums let alone post, but i feel all the better for doing it. I think its a bit daunting at first, especially when you see people have been posting on here for years.

Many people join to use the chat room, or to be able to log in and view the images.

I joined so I could post my first story, "The Sorority (F/m)."

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back