• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Morpheous

Goten

okay guys. i just recently downloaded a program called morpheous. (www.musiccity.com) its like napster only you can find images, videos, documents, software, and music files. for those of you that have morpheous, why dont we all start sharing our tickling files off of that. it would be an easy way to find stuff. let me know what you think.

yeah, could work, however we tried it with Aimster and knowone seems to go on there anymore - just seems to have died and been forgotten about ..

oh well.

Dr|zzt

Aimster

I still check it, but you're right, it's been awhile since anyone has been up.....:(

Aimster

hey guys,
I use aimster. it seems to be the best replacement for napster for my music tastes. But also, I must have downloaded about 20 tickling vid clips in the last 2 weeks. Unfortunately, most of them have come from the same user.
I'm not at my home computer (I'm at my parents, so I have to revert back to childhood on the net), so I can't share all the files I have until school starts up again. The reason why aimster seems to fail in your eyes is that it is frustrating to wait while there are "55 xfers ahead of you." Meanwhile, the sharer is just getting abused since he is one of the only ones on there.
I suggest we all just rally and get behind one file sharing software for our tickling exchange. There's bearshare, morpheous, scour and others aside from aimster, so we all need to be connected on he same program.
Just my take.
Take care all

Hound

Morpheus is great

Hi all!

I can only agree with Goten! Morpheus is a great program! I'm using it for every kind of data. (music, videos, even programs...)

Morpheus also establishes multiple connections for downloading a file which is available on more than one computer.

So just check it out!

Leechmaster

morpheus

Hey goten, what words are you using to search. I cant find any material on the subject of tickling? Please reply and let me know, ok. Thanks in advance.

Aimster Buddy List

I have been using Aimster for about 2-3 weeks now. In that time I have been able to acquire a little over 40 good tickling clips. All my clips are also */F feet tickling so there are plenty of other clips I've passed up that are upperbody and stomach.

I have also gathered a huge buddy list (little under 50) of people with tickling media on their computer.

ok then, so what time (roughly) are the users of aimster online, especially you kyle because you have some clips i want :)

if you let me know this ill try to catch you because everytime im on at the moment - im all alone, i usually go on between 1pm and 5pm than maybe again at 12 midnight (UK time)!

also, who are these 50 ppl, i only have 16! could you send me an email with there names in it pls mate.. cheers

[email protected]

Aimster List

I'm looking for a .txt file where the buddy list would be stored.. so far haven't found it. If you know post it.

could you not just manually paste them all into a txt file and attach it to an email?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back