• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most attractive thing about tickling?

Nate6

TMF Poster
So there's lots of things that are attractive about tickling but certain things tend to get me going more than others. As a ler I'd say the most attractive thing is when a girl scrunches her toes when i graze her sole:) As a lee it's being tickled while I'm laying down and not expecting it or falling asleep to get me to wake up:)

Thought it'd be cool to find out everyone's on switch that goes a little beyond the obvious general action of tickling/being tickled..

Could be a few things. It could be your helpless lee. Could be the laughter. Could be the teasing/verbal teasing. It could be the feeling of being completely helpless. :p

A lot of times, it's the look on their faces, along with open mouthed laughter and a cute smile they can't help! No matter where the location of the tickling is on the body.

I just love the skin on skin contact. The fact that another person can make you feel so alive and vulnerable through a simple touch. The intimacy, the connection between two people, the power exchange that takes place. Letting another person completely control your body...I mean its just freakin' hot! LOL

In more general terms...

The social aspect: Tickling can be a display of affection, trust, intimacy, etc. All of those are attractive traits to me. I can't really pick just one.

The mental aspect: Playing on anticipation, and just seeing the apprehension in the lee's eyes can be an amazing part of the power exchange. Or the process of taking away control, either quickly or slowly depending on your personal whims, and in so doing, letting the lee know that the control was really in your hands (no pun intended) all along.

The erotic/sensual aspect: Well... I guess this is rather self-explanatory.

To me as a 'ler, it's two things. The jerking away at the first touch and the subsequent wiggling and trying to escape, and the second is the laughter. Without hearty laughter, the tickling, while still being fun, isn't quite as fun. :tickling:

For me the most exciting thing about tickling is finding out for the first time how a woman feels about tickling, assuming she's ticklish of course. Does she like it, hate it, does it make her horny, does she see it as just harmless horseplay? Does she have a place that's like "Oh my god don't tickle me there!"? Is she extremely ticklish, mildly ticklish, "only ticklish when she wants to be"? The first time she admits to being ticklish does she add anything like "extremely" or "very"? Is she a smart ass who eggs you on, or does she start begging immediately?

Eventually of course, you know everything there is to know about how she feels about tickling and being tickled. That's why I believe in tickling as many women as possible :D

Just exploring the spots on the body and seeing which get the best reactions. ^///^

As a lee, the most attractive thing is giving up control to a beautiful woman. :D

Letting another person completely control your body...I mean its just freakin' hot! LOL

^ This!

Also that really strong connection, like looking right into a lee's eyes as you start making her squirm. Being able to see all those conflicting emotions in her face while her body responds to your touch.

Helplessness, anticipation, wriggling and squirming, uncontrollable fits of laughter....it's all there!!! :)

The laughter and contact with the person. The laughter of a beautiful girl, what's not to love.

Being tied up at a woman's mercy, helpless and vulnerable. Knowing, what will happen. Unable to stop her exploring your most sensitive spots while she drives you crazy...

The feel of their skin under your fingers. The way it jumps and shakes from the softest touch. How something so small and simple can be so overwhelming. The look we share, one of us mischievous and powerful, the other giddy and anxious. And ideally, both of us excited in more ways than one. That combination of physical and psychic touch that passes between us. Damn sexy.

the connection of the ticklers fingertips to the lees body. it brings people closer together

The moment a person goes from their neutral, controlled expression to the sudden submission to a tormented, but all too beautiful smile. ♥

That little transition is like, everything to me. However brief or long~ ^^

The laughter... the way the 'lee tries so hard to keep their composure, then comes that moment when they give up - they lay their head back and give in to the laughter, accepting their ticklish fate and just totally giving up. The way their muscles tense under my fingernails and the giggles they produce when I whisper in their ear, teasing and taunting them... "Aww, does that tickle?"

Haha after reading that brandi, I'd love to be tickled by you:p After smoking a bowl first tho lol

That moment when the lee stops playfully struggling and really starts to feel how helpless they are. In my experience, there's a turning point when it stops feeling like fun and games and starts feeling like surrender. That moment when the lee really gives up control to their ler is just the best for me, whichever role I happen to be playing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back