• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most attractive thing about tickling?

Several things for me as a foot tickler.

1. To see the soles and toes flex, point, wiggle and scrunch as I'm tickling the girl's bare soles.

2. The hysterical laughter, especially if the girl has a high pitched squeal.

3. When the girl is begging as I'm tickling.

I just love the skin on skin contact. The fact that another person can make you feel so alive and vulnerable through a simple touch. The intimacy, the connection between two people, the power exchange that takes place. Letting another person completely control your body...I mean its just freakin' hot! LOL

I couldn't have said it better!

^ This!

Also that really strong connection, like looking right into a lee's eyes as you start making her squirm. Being able to see all those conflicting emotions in her face while her body responds to your touch.

THIS,

The laughter and contact with the person. The laughter of a beautiful girl, what's not to love.

THIS,

Being tied up at a woman's mercy, helpless and vulnerable. Knowing, what will happen. Unable to stop her exploring your most sensitive spots while she drives you crazy...

THIS,

The feel of their skin under your fingers. The way it jumps and shakes from the softest touch. How something so small and simple can be so overwhelming. The look we share, one of us mischievous and powerful, the other giddy and anxious. And ideally, both of us excited in more ways than one. That combination of physical and psychic touch that passes between us. Damn sexy.

Def. THIS,

the connection of the ticklers fingertips to the lees body. it brings people closer together

That,

The moment a person goes from their neutral, controlled expression to the sudden submission to a tormented, but all too beautiful smile. ♥

That little transition is like, everything to me. However brief or long~ ^^

Oh God Yes This,

The laughter... the way the 'lee tries so hard to keep their composure, then comes that moment when they give up - they lay their head back and give in to the laughter, accepting their ticklish fate and just totally giving up. The way their muscles tense under my fingernails and the giggles they produce when I whisper in their ear, teasing and taunting them... "Aww, does that tickle?"

Certainly this,

That moment when the lee stops playfully struggling and really starts to feel how helpless they are. In my experience, there's a turning point when it stops feeling like fun and games and starts feeling like surrender. That moment when the lee really gives up control to their ler is just the best for me, whichever role I happen to be playing.

Yes,

Several things for me as a foot tickler.

1. To see the soles and toes flex, point, wiggle and scrunch as I'm tickling the girl's bare soles.

2. The hysterical laughter, especially if the girl has a high pitched squeal.

3. When the girl is begging as I'm tickling.

And THAT is one of the desserts of Life!

I am at a loss for any more words; as cumulatively these posts say it all! I just LOVE tickling and being tickled! For all the reasons above.

I just love the skin on skin contact. The fact that another person can make you feel so alive and vulnerable through a simple touch. The intimacy, the connection between two people, the power exchange that takes place. Letting another person completely control your body...I mean its just freakin' hot! LOL

I like a number of the responses, but deadly's sums it up great for me.

making the girl laugh and move while touching her

the Most Attractive thing for me when watching Tickling videos is hearing the Words "That Tickles" it make that video a must watch for me!

Cuddling on the couch then being unexpectedly pinned down, face to face :) Super attractive. It shows the Ler's strength and power over me. When a ler teases and lets the lee know how helpless they are that it attractive too. I can not forget to mention a ler's devious smile :)

The affection and playfulness behind it is wonderful too. It usually happens between two people who like or love each other. It can strengthen bonds and bring two people closer.

Anticipation.

The squirming and the helplessness. Such a rush.

Cuddling on the couch then being unexpectedly pinned down, face to face :) Super attractive. It shows the Ler's strength and power over me. When a ler teases and lets the lee know how helpless they are that it attractive too. I can not forget to mention a ler's devious smile :)

The affection and playfulness behind it is wonderful too. It usually happens between two people who like or love each other. It can strengthen bonds and bring two people closer.

All of the above and so much more.

I love when you're having a tickle fight and a girl finally submits and just goes hysterical with laughter because your holding her down and she can't go anywhere while you tickle her. The power exchange is really hot.

I started my answer to this question about five times, each time changing my answer. And no matter how many times I change my answer I don't feel like it's right. I don't have one favorite thing about tickling. I love the sensation. I love the playfulness. I love the struggle for power and being put in my place. I love when it's quiet and calm. I love when it's aggressive and torturous. I love when it's erotic and sexy. I love it with bondage and without bondage. So I guess, based on my inability to choose, I'd have to say the versatility is my favorite thing. You can do just about anything with tickling. It can be anything you want it to be, and it can compliment any relationship, any scenario, any other activities (giggity). It fits almost anywhere. So my favorite thing about tickling is kinda... everything :)

it's the look in her eyes the moment she agrees to indulge you in your peculiar desires...and the sudden rush of plasma to south of your pants as you assemble the instruments. the tiny, twitchy, involuntary movements caused by the hands getting closer when she realizes she can't get away. and when you find that certain spot that causes her back to arch and her laughter to change from the kind she's used to hearing to the guttural kind she can't control...and the laughter that keeps going after you've stopped touching her.

I have to agree with those who referred to the power exchange. Both as a display and a sacrificing of power the rush is almost instantaneous. That and the sincerity and involuntary nature of that exchange. The combination of crossing those physical and emotional barriers is inherently intimate.

A little bit of a resilience in the 'lee breaking is always fun too.

Would have to say its along the lines of having them helpless, and with the right girl the laugh always helps too

To me it's the turn on of knowing he knows exactly where to touch me ,he knows I love it and does it because, me loving it makes HIM love it.lol
Kinda know he loves me from that :)

For me the most attractive thing about tickling is seeing and extremely ticklish lady all tied up laughing hysterically from being tickled. Like I said the more ticklish a lady is the more I want to tickle her and for longer periods of time.

The most attractive thing about tickling is tickling.

Tickling, an activity that can only be done with other humans, an activity when you let sensations to fly, as you are feeling very intense thing, you can not control, provoked by another independent human. That is the most attractive thing, the thing that only tickling can be.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back