• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most genuinely ticklish video

Nice to know I had a fan! Thank you. Lin was great! She was never a model, so the shoots I did with her were a one time opportunity sort of thing. She's still around, but it has been years since I have talked to her. She was SUPER ticklish and her armpits were the most intense. To the point where I had to actually go easy on her when I tickled them.
I remember... it seemed like you couldn't even get her armpits. I wish you went hard on her. Any chance of bringing her back, 10 years later?

Agree with PT, these ^ are all great. Others I think most definitely ticklish:
UK - Angelina, Scarlot, Rachelle, Tillie
Czech - Violet
French - Lena, Virginie, Marjorie
Paradise - Renee, Lily
Montreal (TMM) - Dyan, Kimberly, Jasmine
TC - Britney Brooks, Audrey Dupree
Last Laugh - Hollie (LL Vav)
Shy & Wild - Aiyana
Tickle Central - Cherie Deville
Tickle Horror - Dita
Chloe Creations - Betty (A Squealer and a Stealer)

Note, "most genuinely ticklish" for me DOESN'T mean most uncomfortable. I consider that much more like pain. Get that many like it, but it's not my thing. So the girls I listed either have explosive reactions with ticklish screams and thrashing, or utterly helpless laughter that they seem to have no control over whatsoever. Or both ;) (Yes, such reactions can be faked, but I think these girls seem legit VERY ticklish)
Sadly Cherie Deville recently came out on TimTok and revealed that she faked every bit of it and is 100% not ticklish. It crushed me.

I remember... it seemed like you couldn't even get her armpits. I wish you went hard on her. Any chance of bringing her back, 10 years later?
Well, I stopped making videos a long time ago. I still have her contact info, but we haven't talked in years. I never say never, though. I'll update if there is ny news.

Tracy, from SilverCherry's "Relentless".

Nurse Lisa seemed to be really ticklish. She shot with Stryker and TA. Also, Raleigh from Tickling Paradise.
She also did a couple with Tickle Horror House; very sexy.

Well, I stopped making videos a long time ago. I still have her contact info, but we haven't talked in years. I never say never, though. I'll update if there is ny news.
Any chance you can post a story from how you first found her, met her and how the session(s) went? I love hearing real stories like this. TIA.

Any chance you can post a story from how you first found her, met her and how the session(s) went? I love hearing real stories like this. TIA.
There isn't much to say. One of her friends DMd me here in the site and said he had a very ticklish friend who would make a great model for me. So he gave me her e-mail. I emailed her and we met at a book store in Union Square. Very informal. She was sitting on the floor near a pile of books. So I sat across from her and we talked for a few minutes. Then I asked if I could see how ticklish she is and she put her foot on my lap. I tickled her for a second or two and could tell she was genuinely very ticklish by the way she immediately jerked back and started laughing. So we just made a plan to meet in my studio for a shoot. We ended up shooting 2 videos in the same day.
That's pretty much it. We have messaged online a few times over the years, but no real contact.

There isn't much to say. One of her friends DMd me here in the site and said he had a very ticklish friend who would make a great model for me. So he gave me her e-mail. I emailed her and we met at a book store in Union Square. Very informal. She was sitting on the floor near a pile of books. So I sat across from her and we talked for a few minutes. Then I asked if I could see how ticklish she is and she put her foot on my lap. I tickled her for a second or two and could tell she was genuinely very ticklish by the way she immediately jerked back and started laughing. So we just made a plan to meet in my studio for a shoot. We ended up shooting 2 videos in the same day.
That's pretty much it. We have messaged online a few times over the years, but no real contact.
Awww I love genuine stories like this. How was she during the shoot? Did she tell you to stay away from the armpits? Was she into it or legit hated it? Was she nervous? Did she say she'd do it again?

I'm a feet guy personally, but the best clips I've ever seen were with Audrey Dupree getting tickled so bad that she completely loses composure. In my favorite TC5291, Meaghan (I think that was her name) digs into Audrey's sides and she becomes a total mess. TIB also gets her good on her knees in other videos. She's pretty much a win with any video she's in, but her feet are not her most ticklish spot, unfortunately.

I'm a feet guy personally, but the best clips I've ever seen were with Audrey Dupree getting tickled so bad that she completely loses composure. In my favorite TC5291, Meaghan (I think that was her name) digs into Audrey's sides and she becomes a total mess. TIB also gets her good on her knees in other videos. She's pretty much a win with any video she's in, but her feet are not her most ticklish spot, unfortunately.
This is who I was gonna mention. She's so good. lmao Her losing her shit both from her feet AND armpits is not only sexy, but kinda funny lol She's so inconsolable lmao

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back