• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most memorable pick up line??

chickles_:)

1st Level Red Feather
Hiya TMF friends! :bunny:

Okay, ladies, it's happened to nearly all of us.

You're somewhere maybe the grocer, or at the airport, or just reading a book and some bloke hits you with a zinger.
It could be one that made you take a second look or turn and run for the hills or just made you laugh or cringe. Whatever the situation, Here's your chance to reveal your story!

Just to kick things off, here's one.
a few years ago I was standing at the bus stop minding my own business doing the usual foot-to-foot wait for the right number to roar up.

There wasn't a large crowd of us maybe a dozen all together but there was this one bloke about my age who kept eying me in a way that said he was interested but hadn't figured out how to make an approach. He wasn't bad looking but no one to diary about when you got home so i didn't think much about it.

Anyway the bus eventually arrives and as I make to step on the lad cuts in front nearly knocking me over! When I finally get on the bus and swipe my pass he smiles at me (which i pointedly ignore) and follows me to my seat and stands over me!

"I'm sorry about that," he says. I'm like "whatever".
and then, get this, he says, "but I needed an excuse to talk to you, and now at least I get to apologise for something." :shock:

I guess it takes all kinds.:facepalm:

So what's happened to you???

It can be flattering, embarrassing, or, as you can see, just plain weird. :)

Many blessings,
Chickles:redheart:

My pick up line ALWAYS starts conversation (and if it doesn't, I wouldn't be interested in the girl)

My pick up line is simple: I will find a girl that comes near me, give her a huge (if not cheesy) smile and say "Smile" :D

one of three things then happen: they either
  1. Smile
  2. Smile and ask why- at which point I say it takes more muscles to frown then to smile
  3. or they ignore me- and if they do that they are usually not very nice people LOL

Either way, it is a good way to start a conversation and read a person's reactions ;)

Just my experience :)

DJ Tickler

My favorite pick up line used on me in my Bi-days : I must have died and gone to Heaven, cause I see an angel standing right here in front of me

My favorite pick up line used on me in my Bi-days : I must have died and gone to Heaven, cause I see an angel standing right here in front of me

Hiya Sketch! :bunny:

oooh you go, boy!:wave:

Congratulations!! doesn't it feel truly wonderful to get those kind of lines - even if we're not going to act on them 'cuz we're 100% totally taken it can still feel nice to be noticed and complimented. :veryhappy

Many blessings,

My pick up line ALWAYS starts conversation (and if it doesn't, I wouldn't be interested in the girl)

My pick up line is simple: I will find a girl that comes near me, give her a huge (if not cheesy) smile and say "Smile" :D

one of three things then happen: they either
  1. Smile
  2. Smile and ask why- at which point I say it takes more muscles to frown then to smile
  3. or they ignore me- and if they do that they are usually not very nice people LOL

Either way, it is a good way to start a conversation and read a person's reactions ;)

Just my experience :)

DJ Tickler

hiya DJ! :bunny:
Sounds like a pretty good way not only to connect with someone interesting but also a great way to make the world a better place to live in! :)

I hope you get lots of smiles and lots of fun conversations!:bubble::bubble:

Many blessings,
chickles:redheart:

Hiya Sketch! :bunny:

oooh you go, boy!:wave:

Congratulations!! doesn't it feel truly wonderful to get those kind of lines - even if we're not going to act on them 'cuz we're 100% totally taken it can still feel nice to be noticed and complimented. :veryhappy

Many blessings,

Yeah, still hearing lines like that makes a person feel really good about themselves. But alas, I always have to break their hearts when I show them the wedding band...

this wasn't on me, but one of my friends heard a model say this line in an interview and i thought it was hillarious.. the model said someone came up to her and said "If you were a burger you'd be a McGorgeous." lol.

oh and for future reference...

nobody just lies around naked and hug :D

Yeah, still hearing lines like that makes a person feel really good about themselves. But alas, I always have to break their hearts when I show them the wedding band...

Hiya :bunny:
Absolutely!!! That was a given! But it always deserves to be said! :redheart:
And congratulations to you, Sketch!

Like you, I have only one true love!! :wub::ily::wub:

Thanks! :)

Many blessings

this wasn't on me, but one of my friends heard a model say this line in an interview and i thought it was hillarious.. the model said someone came up to her and said "If you were a burger you'd be a McGorgeous." lol.

Heehee! :bunny:

That's great! It's definitely good for a giggle - and a follow on convo.
Which of course is the idea. :cool:

Thanks tklmnstr! :)

Many blessings,

DJ's pickup line is.... "I'll send you a plane ticket for your birthday." ;)

Us: Out on balcony.

Her: "Hi, I'm Tara. *unbuckles belt, sticks hand down my pants*."

Me: "In half an hour will that really matter?"

:shock:

Hiya :bunny:
Absolutely!!! That was a given! But it always deserves to be said! :redheart:
And congratulations to you, Sketch!

Like you, I have only one true love!! :wub::ily::wub:

Thanks! :)

Many blessings

Thanks and congradulations to you, too. My wife is trying to talk me into allowing her to make a separate profile on here, but I told her it was too risky...first off, this isn't my first ever profile, there have been dozens. Management so far has been nice enough to allow me to do this so far and I've told them that they wouldn't have another profile pop up under my IP address. That's the first thing that's wrong with her having a separate profile. The other thing is that another TMF user has allowed his wife to make a separate profile using her computer, but as soon as she recognized herself as that guy's wife, they almost immediately started calling her fake, thinking that she was really him in disguise and I don't want my wife to have to deal with the same thing. Do you think I'm justified in my decision not to let her have her own profile or should I go against my word and ask management to allow her profile to be the absolue last one?

Oh and here's another line:

The guy asks, "Did it hurt?"

In which case you'll reply, "Did what hurt?"

Then he replies, "When you fell from Heaven, did it hurt?"

Hm, I was on the bus and this guy is on his way out and stares at me the whole way down the row. Then he looks me up and down and says, "How you doin'?"
Classic, right?
It happens. Oh, and for some reason some guys think that barking at you as you're walking down the street is an appropriate pick up line.

Are you sure you're not from Tennessee, cause you're the only ten I see

Hm, I was on the bus and this guy is on his way out and stares at me the whole way down the row. Then he looks me up and down and says, "How you doin'?"
Classic, right?
It happens. Oh, and for some reason some guys think that barking at you as you're walking down the street is an appropriate pick up line.

Does "How you doin'?" Work.. as long as the guy isn't being a total perve and already checkin u out hard core bc I've been working on my Joey (From Friends) voice :p

Best chat up line ever:

"Hi, my name's Craig."

Well it seems to work for Craig every time. :(

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back