• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most overrated ticklish spots that are less ticklish then vanillas expect

natscott6282

TMF Regular
Bellybuttons aren’t normally anywhere near as ticklish as the surrounding tummy, tummy sides and hips

There's no such thing as overrated tickle spots. How ticklish parts of the body will be varies from person to person.

Bellybuttons aren’t normally anywhere near as ticklish as the surrounding tummy, tummy sides and hips

Totally depends on the person. That's like saying feet aren't normally ticklish.

I did say ‘what’s normally not as ticklish as other places’ I never said ‘aren’t ticklish’!

I’m going to say knees. Most gals I’ve tickled or have seen tickled aren’t very ticklish when squeezed right above their knees.

I feel like this is the wrong question to be asking. It'd be better I think to ask "which spots are surprisingly more ticklish than a vanilla would expect?" Ask a "vanilla" to list a bunch of spots that aren't ticklish and I'm sure they'd have an easier time than coming up with creative tickle spots that are more ticklish than expected

thinking about it I think your right and I now regret asking it this way round

Feet are massively overrated. Most people I’ve met are ticklish on their feet, but it’s not their worst spot. The same goes for me. Even people who have foot fetishes aren’t massively ticklish there, but they still have the fantasy of being screaming in hysterics from a single feather.

Most people outside the fetish tend to tickle the middle of the sides, whereas years of tickling girls, and thousands of tickling videos have proven that it's usually the lower part of the sides and/or hips that are the most ticklish.

The reverse of this would probably be armpits. Most people are aware that sides, feet, the neck are ticklish spots. Some know knees can be ticklish. Very few people, in my experience know that underarms can be extremely ticklish.

I totally agree. I am annoyed if in a video the tickler spends more than a minute on the bellybutton.

While I agree that feet can be an overrated tickle spot I do think it depends on the specific location on the foot that might surprise an inexperienced lee. For example, most lees that I've tickled for the first or second time are very surprised how ticklish they are underneath the toes or in between the toes which are places that people normally are not tickled when engaged in playful unrestrained tickling. And some woman (and men) that I've tickled their toes are indeed one of their worst spots.

But in general I agree because of the predominance of foot fetishists related to the tickling world I think feet are focused on as a key tickle area more than maybe they should be and other areas such as underarms, hips, thighs etc. should be more heavily or at least equally explored. IMHO. Good discussion:)

Inner and outer thighs, back of knees, below the waistline, my wife has a spot on her back that drives her nuts…

what about the tops of their feet!?

I'd say the tops of the feet would underrated, not overrated. I feel like a lot of people wouldn't even think of the tops being ticklish. My wife is super ticklish on the tops of her toes and on the outside edges by her heels, and it surprised me a bit when I figured it out.

yeah tbh the tops of my feet are way too sensitive to light touches with nails its actually very very ticklish there and the outside edge of my feet where the sole meets the normal skin shudder

I'm a foot guy, but I do partially agree that feet tend to come off as less ticklish than their reputation would lead you to believe. Most people do have ticklish feet, but "explosively" ticklish feet seems far less common. Armpits, tighs, back of knees,.etc tend to generally net stronger reactions.

I also think it's probably deceptively harder to tickle a foot effectively than most upperbody areas. A little wiggling under person's arms can cause them to go wild, but feet can require a proper fingering technique, maybe an array of tools some baby oil to elicit some great reactions.

Feet. I’ve known only one person who was genuinely and super ticklish, a simple feather made her smile then giggled.

I want to say, maybe ankles? I not tickled many girls with ticklish ankles, but I am hoping one day to be proven wrong! Lol

In my experience it seems that the clitorius is still holding at around 50% or so

Feet for sure. Most women I know don't react even slightly to their feet being touched. It's kind of disappointing tbf.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back