• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most ticklish spot

a spot just below the armpits, does anyone know the spot I"m talking about? I"m not sure what it is called! It is very ticklish! At least for myself

From clips I would say the backs of the knees and the inner thighs, especially on guys.

I know exactly where you're talking about! :faint:

a spot just below the armpits, does anyone know the spot I"m talking about? I"m not sure what it is called! It is very ticklish! At least for myself

From clips I would say the backs of the knees and the inner thighs, especially on guys.

Ticklish Tricepts... Yep, I have a pair of those...

And yeah, those inner thighs, hips, pockets...killer...

I googled tricepts and it says they are located on the back. I"m talking about on the back below the underams on the side.

Also has anybody found their shoulders ticklish? I heard that the reason for that is the closer you go to the neck the more ticklish it is?

I googled tricepts and it says they are located on the back. I"m talking about on the back below the underams on the side.

Also has anybody found their shoulders ticklish? I heard that the reason for that is the closer you go to the neck the more ticklish it is?

Yep, mine are.

That made me scrunch my neck up while reading that. :jester:

Probablly most people the armpits , stomach and feet but not in that order because everyone is different. If I had to guess at the most common place that would be ticklish would be the feet. For me it definatlly is a feet I am off the charts ticklish there. My wife needs to sit on my legs to avoid my legs flying. LOL. For me it is toes, and feet.

Going through this thread it seems armpits and feet lead....add another vote for armpits from me...and on me

i think its feet and underarms most girls are general ticklish there. everyones worse spot is different but i think most of the population is atleast ticklish there

Anywhere on the upper body and I'm in BIG trouble!!! lol :xpeepsofa

I don't know about guys as much, I've seen mixed results for them. But for women, I don't think there are many of us who can get through hip or thigh tickles without laughing. That includes the infamous "pockets" lol. Also includes that hellish spot on the back of the upper thigh.

Also, have you ever known anyone who wasn't ticklish on the ribcage? That's one spot that always seems to work.

Personally, my weakest spots are my tummy, navel, sides and hips.
Although, if you tickle my underarms, you won't be dissapointed ;)

Everywhere else is kind of iffy.
Thighs and knees are only ticklish depending on how it's done.
And for the life of me, my feet aren't that ticklish at all.

Oh well, it's good to be different
lol

unticklish feet

Personally, my weakest spots are my tummy, navel, sides and hips.
Although, if you tickle my underarms, you won't be dissapointed ;)

Everywhere else is kind of iffy.
Thighs and knees are only ticklish depending on how it's done.
And for the life of me, my feet aren't that ticklish at all.

Oh well, it's good to be different
lol

As I said in my post, as you said many beautiful women like you arent ticklish in their feet.

Unfortunately for people like me who love womens feet we write/read/imagine scenarios where our beautiful lady is broken by the tickle torture of her helpless feet.

My wife is not ticklish in her feet (not at all I must say but she is a great foot tickler) but her knees ARE extremely ticklish
It seems that many of us likee stories and clips of foot tickle torture and although I see that many are fake (desperate reactions) I still watch them and consume them..
best
Diego

My experience

The sides/belly. I have NEVER not gotten a ticklish jump and squeal when I poke anyone there.

on me..feet and inner thighs are the worst spots.I fall apart just watching a ler just HEADING there

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back