• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mostly XXX but some tickling F/F

clm13

TMF Poster
I was responding in another post and ended up divulging my experience, wasnt expecting it to be so long but re-thinking that night brought back a lot more detail than i expected, so i decided to copy it here since its long enough. Theres not much tickling but theres some, but its mostly sexual. Sorry for all the details in the story, it was in response to a different post that they were relevant to, first two paragraphs are just descriptions of us, scroll down a couple paragraphs for the action lol

Some backstory: We've known eachother since grade 6, we're the same age, but then i went to a different school so we didnt start hanging out until we reunited in highschool in grade 8 (dont worry this is just backstory we didnt do anything sexual with eachother until last year when we were 24). So growing up she had one evil brother and one nice brother, and it was obviously the evil one who ruined tickling for her as im sure you guessed. Shes about 5'2, longish blonde hair, cant be more than 115 pounds, unbelievably adorable yet a firecracker at the same time. Im about 5'6 last i checked (i know im way taller than her anyways, to the point where you get that big person feeling of just wanting to lift her up because shes that much smaller than me haha), i have longish brunette hair that goes down to my boobs (is that long or medium i dont know?). Im 120-125pounds, 130+ on a good day as im pretty much sheer muscle and ive been trying to gain weight to match my strength, i dont even work out by the way, for some reason i pretty much have abs and i just smoke weed and play video games, i swear its from being tickled so much throughout my life. Im 32 C by the way, hers are pretty small so thats why i didnt bother putting that in her description lmao, i dont mind though, tits are tits to me as long as im not going to be suffocated.

If people saw us they would describe us as punk probably, im in all black usually with a leather jacket, and ive had quite the badass lifestyle if i do say so myself, same goes for her. She always looks gorgeous, we've both modeled, ive been in a couple small music vids etc, so we arent ugly or anything i swear haha (i actually have a tickling story about a time i was dressed as a zombie on a music video set, but ill save that for another time). I dont know why but i love reading about hot goth or punk chicks getting it on (probably cause its my scene lol), so i thought i would include those details for those who are like me, and i especially love when tough women are tickled until theyre playfully begging and laughing like little girls, but thats not what this story is about lol and that girl usually ends up being me since im too much of a pussy to tickle people so most of my encounters are as me as the victim (basically i just assume i suck at it because i never got much practice, i was an only child, and any time i would do it to others they would always do it back to me immediately, and when i laugh my arms turn to spaghetti for some reason and i literally cant even do anything except weakly try to lift their wrists and squirm away, which is hard if theyre sitting on you), i really need some tips for doing it to others because i doubt im very good and other peoples arms dont seem to go weak when theyre being tickled.

So one night she invited me over to her place, her boyfriend was out for the night (dont get mad shes allowed to mess around with girls he doesnt care). I brought over some new flavor of alcohol we wanted to try so we were listening to tunes, talking, drinking and hanging with her roommate, I always kind of thought she might have a thing for me because she would sit on me, feel up my stomach talking about my abs etc. But i wasnt sure what this meant because girls are just touchy feely creatures from what i gathered through my life and i was never like that, and its not uncommon for people to ask to feel my stomach, i didnt have siblings and i never liked my family hugging me or anything, the only people i was ever comfortable with initiating contact with are those im sexually interested in. I was aware that most other people werent like that, especially girls who just hold hands and hug all the time without it meaning anything. I would sometimes assess other peoples actions and wonder why they would do things and why i didnt do the same.
The long and the short of this is that I'm really bad at knowing when people are hitting on me, i just think they're being nice or or grew up in a touchy feely environment or something, unless they're men because they make it pretty obvious they want to get laid, which can be good or annoying depending on if i think theyre hot lol.

So ya anyways i never thought much of this contact, i just assumed it was in her nature to cuddle up with people and did this with everyone, we were getting pretty hammered, i rolled up a dube and we started smoking, she put her feet in my lap and we were talking with her roommate (i dont have a foot fetish and i usually find feet gross but this didnt bother me). I never really thought of her sexually before, sure i had noticed she was good looking but thats about it. With all the booze and the closeness i started noticing how god damn hot she looked in her striped knee high socks and mini skirt (looking back i realized she probably fully intended to seduce me that night and it totally worked lol), i gave her a quick foot tickle knowing she wouldnt be bothered and she grabbed my sides as payback, i wiggled my fingers at her and said "its not fair you arent ticklish anymore, theres gotta be somewhere i can get you!", with that i grabbed her knee, she wasnt expecting it and let out a laugh that surprised even her. Satisfied and not wanting to push my luck i poured myself i celebratory shot. She cuddled up to me as i downed it, not sure what happened next but we just started making out, no idea how it happened it was just so natural. I totally forgot there was a guy in the room we were just having a conversation with lol, who when i opened my eyes was slackjawed with a smile.

It was getting a bit chilly so she went and changed into some tight pants or something. Him and i went out for a cigarette and i guess the cig made me feel the alcohol more because after that is pretty much a blur. Im smoking and then next thing i can remember my friend is leading me to her room as we both drunkenly make our way up the stairs. We get in bed and she hugged me and grabbed my sides at the same time, and I let out a girlish "Oh!" that i was a little embarrassed about. "Oops", she said with an evil grin. At some point I remember saying "can i take these off?" as im already mid way pulling her pants down, before she could moan "Mmm ya" they were already around her ankles. (Im not a rapist i swear lol). I pulled them off completely and went to town devouring her little pussy. The screams and moans from that night are forever burned into my memory and i get so wet just remembering the sounds coming out of this girl. She tasted amazing and must have just waxed or shaved everywhere that day because she was completely hairless, which is another reason i think she planned to seduce me that night, but i dont know for sure if that was her intention it could have been a coincidence.

She was already pretty horny from what i could tell and i could feel her wetness on my lips as soon as i put her to my mouth. A couple minutes later i remember her clit pulsating as i gently sucked on it while whirling my tongue, then i felt her warm cum cover my lips as i licked it up. I kissed her pussy and then came up to kiss her other lips :p. After a few minutes of kissing i made my way down to her tits and played with those for a bit, at this point i was starting to feel less drunk and more animalistic. I put her legs over my shoulders and put her up to my face like i was about to slurp down a bowl of soup, I went to work and was rewarded with screams of pleasure. As im holding her up to my mouth i used my thumbs to spread her open and started tonguefucking her getting as deep as i could. She was going insane as i moved around inside her and i was pretty sure she was going to wake the whole house up, good thing neither of us gave a shit though.
I lowered her hips and removed my tongue and replaced it with two fingers so i could really move around in her and find her gspot. I started sucking on her clit as her little pussy quivered beneath my lips, then decided to go for the shocker because hey im wasted and i was pretty sure she'd be down. For those who dont know what that is, its when youre fingering a girl with your 2 main fingers, and also fingering her ass with your ring finger at the same time. She was nice and slick when i entered from all the cum that had dripped down to her asshole. As i was working on her clit and each hole i used my free hand to play with one of her nipples (women are good at multi tasking, what can i say :p)

I looked up for a brief moment and saw one hand gripping the sheets like she was hanging on for dear life, her other hand i could feel running fingers through my hair. After about a minute she came again as i felt her little asshole clamp down. Every time i would feel it loosen its grip on my finger with every wave of orgasm i would slowly slide out a tiny bit so i wouldnt shock her tight hole by removing it all in one go post climax, just feels better that way for me anyways so i figured it would be the same for her. I flipped her onto her stomach while she was still recovering from cumming, spread her perfect ass, then rammed my tongue right in. Ive never done that before but she was so waxed, clean and tasty everywhere else i couldnt resist. I lightly tickled her hips while still keeping her ass spread with my thumbs. She wiggled around on my tongue while screaming "oh my god!" repeatedly at the top of her lungs. Ive been to gigs less loud than this night. She came again and at this point we were both pretty spent, it was probably around 6am and the sun was starting to come up. She cuddled up to me and we fell asleep right away. The next morning, or afternoon i should say i was so hungover. I made my way to the bathroom and one of her roommates saw me in the hall and said "have a good sleep last night?" I said "it was alright" then looked up and saw the smirk on his face and realized we had totally kept him awake all night, i said "oh screw you" and we both laughed. I stumbled home still half drunk and half hungover, she called me the next day and asked if i remembered last night, i laughed and said yes of course, she said she would have to return the favor sometime and that I was "fucking amazing", so that fed my ego pretty well lol.

Wow!!! Fantastic story!!! Love to hear about you being tickled.
Thanks

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back