• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mother daghter scenerios

spike246

TMF Expert
Wondered if anyone fantasized about ticklish situation with a mother daughter scenerio whether it be two real people or one that was on a TV show. One of my favorite female actresses is Gwyneth Paltrow always fantasize about tickling her feet they are very pretty. I saw a picture on a wiki feet links with her mother Blythe Danner and thought her toes are pretty too. I see that Blythe is approaching 70 so instead I imagine her tied up in a chair with her elevated soles and shes 50 instead. Sitting next to her is her 20 year old daughter Gwyneth in the same situation. With their 4 bare soles exposed and vulnerable a crazed foot tickler plays a game. Blythes soles are tickled until Gwyneth tells him to stop at this point Gwyneths feet are tickled. My scenerio has Gwyneth not able to tolerate her feet being tickled after the first time and lets the tickler tickle her mothers feet for an unending period of time. After a certain amount of time Blythe is pleading for her selfish daughter to tell him to stop. Wondered if anyone had another favorite mother daughter cant think of any but im sure ill come up with another.

I'm more of a big picture guy so I don't get into the kind of play by play tickling scenarios that you describe. I think whenever you involve family members in tickling you're going to make a good portion of the tickling community uncomfortable because tickling is sexual for so many of us. But I think what you're getting at is that you like the way that a mother-daughter tickling scenario would either accentuate the power that the mother already has over the daughter, or turn the tables on the mother by making her the lee and giving the daughter power over the mother for a change.

One scenario that I've always thought was hot is the stepmother-stepdaughter tickling scenario. Stepmothers are always viewed as wicked anyway, especially in terms of their relationship with their stepdaughters, that this could make for a very hot scenario that woundn't be creepy at all because the two aren't related. So you could have a hot, jealous stepmother who tickle punishes her hotter, younger stepdaugher regularly for any number of reasons. That would make a good video actually.

Why have a fantasy tickle scenario when you have the real thing right here on the TMF ???????????? check out UKtickling & look up mother & daughter...melissa & toni lou.....boy doess this family know each others sensitive spots or what ;)...trust me you won't be disappointed,mom is totally smoking...woooooohhhhhhhhh:)

Wondered if anyone fantasized about ticklish situation with a mother daughter scenerio whether it be two real people or one that was on a TV show.

I don't have to fantasize about it. I've done it.

Yuck no. Everything that includes family members is just eeewwww to me.

No way! Already feel bad if my mum gives me a quick poke in the sides or touches my feet. I move to the other side of the room and get the awkard:

Mum: "What's wrong"
Me: "Nothing"
Mum: "I was not going to hurt you! Anyone would think I beat you up"
Me: "No Mum, forget it"

Mother daughter tickling scenarios are one of my fav fantasies.

At the time I turned 18, my friend Adam's mother was in her late 40s, and his older sister was in her early 20s. I hadn't quite figured out that tickling was a sexual turn on for me yet, but I used to fantasize about the two of them being held up by foot tickling/toe sucking intruders who robbed them, tied them up, tickled them, and then sucked their toes.

Later on, I had fantasies about my now ex best friend's mother and older sister also getting it from tickling/toe sucking intruders. In this scenario, unfortunately, my ex best friend told me that his mother was very ticklish, but his sister was hardly ticklish at all. Sigh!

I LOVE mother-daughter tickling scenarios. I wouldnt mind seeing Blythe and Gwynneth get it in a forced tickling scenario. Both of them are very pretty women.

Mitch

i could never picture myself doing anything tickle related with my mom haha yeah major turnoff for me.

I still continue to believe that the compromise scenario here is a stepmom tickling her stepdaughter. Maybe the stepmom is new to the household and the stepdaughter is old enough so that there won't be any real mother-daughter relationship between the two. The folks who are good at writing stories can go from there. You've got your wicked stepmother, your young and hot stepdaughter, lots of tension and jealousy between the two... sounds like a recipe for tickling!

I actually have a story planned about a mother and daughter being tickled sexually.

Just think Insidious, how would you like a story involving a son and father being ticked?

Midna, there actually was a father-son story posted a while ago that received a lot of positive comments.

It looks like most of the people reacting negatively to parent-child scenarios are ones who are imagining themselves as one of the participants, and the inverse. (But even that may not be universal.)

As with a lot on the TMF, these lovely subject lines can help guide everybody to what they like and away from what they don't like.

Midna, there actually was a father-son story posted a while ago that received a lot of positive comments.

It looks like most of the people reacting negatively to parent-child scenarios are ones who are imagining themselves as one of the participants, and the inverse. (But even that may not be universal.)

As with a lot on the TMF, these lovely subject lines can help guide everybody to what they like and away from what they don't like.

I actually have a story planned about a mother and daughter being tickled sexually.

Sorry for speaking too quickly. As you say, the forum covers a magnitude of people with different tastes. I was reacting to Insidious's comment "about a mother and daughter being tickled sexually" and as you pointed out, the negativity is out of imagining one as a participant. No offence meant to you Insidious

And I think Diana Banana's picture (with the full frontal kiss) is hot!

I can get into mother-daughter to a point. I get most turned on by real-life scenarios that aren't self-consciously fetishistic, that are just done for a laugh, but that have some S&M all the same, and a mother-daughter tickle fight in that context would be hot for me.

Sorry for speaking too quickly. As you say, the forum covers a magnitude of people with different tastes. I was reacting to Insidious's comment "about a mother and daughter being tickled sexually" and as you pointed out, the negativity is out of imagining one as a participant. No offence meant to you Insidious

No offense taken, only a first class fucktard takes offense to what is said about him on the internet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back