• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Motorcycle" position: Magias' ticklish soles (F/F, clip #4)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

I've released clip #4 of the Last Laugh Ayin series. In this one, Magias gets her feet tickled for the first time, in a rather neat position.

"At Madria's suggestion, the girls are now wearing simple outfits that suggest the 80s. Starting now, Magias is the ticklee for the rest of the shoot, and she mostly gets it on her feet. She's resting face down on my weight bench, her wrists cuffed close to her face. The way the leg piece of the bench is designed, she can bend her knees completely so that they're pointing to the floor. This means that her feet are kept close to her butt, resting on the bench's thigh cushions, soles facing straight to the ceiling. I like to think of this as the "motorcycle" position. Not only are her ankles cuffed to the cushion part, her big toes are also held down with leather toe cuffs. Her feet squirm, and she can wiggle her toes, but otherwise her soles are fully exposed and helpless. Madria sits, well, basically on Magias' butt, facing her "victim's" feet. Indeed, this position makes them particularly easy to tickle. Madria doesn't hesitate to mess with her toes as well. I get several close-up shots of Magias' soles during this scene. The position doesn't allow me to get many shots of her laughing face, but I do get some, from time to time. I should point out that she's not outrageously ticklish, being more on the moderate side, but I personally think her child-like giggles are delightful."

As a little bonus, I thought some people might enjoy a picture showing Magias' restrained soles before the tickling begins.

Please note that while the preview is only 320x240, the actual clip is 640x480.

Very good looking women and an excellent tickling position...

and an excellent tickling position...

Thanks. I like it too, and I've used it a couple more times since that shoot. However, this setup doesn't allow me to get the ticklee's face very much. Also, to be fair, this is not exactly a new position. Doing this with a weight bench is a new approach, but I've seen someone else use a similar position with horizontal stocks, which I think is an even better setup. I wish I had the equipment do to the same.

Here are some slightly larger versions of the pictures seen in the original post.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back