• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Movie "Dirty Shame"

terorizer

Verified
Came across Roger Ebert's review, here's an excerpt:

"John Waters also goes fetish-shopping in "A Dirty Shame," treating us to such specialties as infantilism (a cop who likes to wear diapers), bear lovers (those who lust after fat, hairy men), and Mr. Pay Day, whose fetish does not involve the candy bar of the same name.

We also learn about such curious pastimes as shelf-humping, mallet whacking and tickling. As the movie introduced one sex addiction after another, I sensed a curious current running through the screening room. How can I describe it? Not disgust, not horror, not shock, but more of a sincere wish that Waters had found a way to make his movie without being quite so encyclopedic."

I looked on amazon.com for it and realized it's a new movie LOL. Isn't this the same guy who did "Hairspray"? This should be a fun movie.

For those unfamiliar with John Waters' work, much of it tends to be completely outrageous and over the top, particularly his less-mainstream stuff. I'm hoping this new film fits that description, as sick, depraved individuals such as myself have been waiting for this type of John Waters film for a while :D

If he understands Roman showers but not tickling, then he is the one who lacks good taste. :p :p

sushi854 said:
For those unfamiliar with John Waters' work, much of it tends to be completely outrageous and over the top, particularly his less-mainstream stuff. I'm hoping this new film fits that description, as sick, depraved individuals such as myself have been waiting for this type of John Waters film for a while :D

SUSHI!!! where the hell have you been???? and ditto on john waters; Do Not Forget, I AM DIVINE!

I wonder which actor plays the ticklephile...i hope it's ticklish Johny Knoxville. grrrrowl.

The actor's name is Michael Willis. I wonder who gets tickled in the movie.

:D I'd like to hear a review from a tickle fetishist or a tkphile who has seen the film. :D

Ok, I'm seeing it tomorrow, so I should be able to give you all a report then. Anyone else seen it yet?

sincerity: I haven't had a home computer in a while so I wasn't really posting at all. I should be around more now though, after all, you people are the FILTHIEST PEOPLE ALIVE!!!

he doesn't get TICKLING?!?! LOL! Omg, he understands everything else, but he doesn't get tickling?!?! That's SO funny! OK, guys, i know we're not exactly the 'norm' but like, we're more normal, i feel, than a LOT of other fetishes out there! And he doesn't get THIS ONE? Lol...omg, that jsut struck me as so funny...lol....

Im waiting eagerly for a review on this one! It'd be interesting to see this on the big screen :D

~clair

I saw the movie tonight, and there was no tickling in it. It is mentioned as a fetish at one point, but thats about it. That said, it is quite a good time if you like John Waters. It's not as absurd as some of his earlier stuff (no cannibalism or singing assholes), but its still pretty good.

tklgal226 said:
he doesn't get TICKLING?!?! LOL! Omg, he understands everything else, but he doesn't get tickling?!?! That's SO funny! OK, guys, i know we're not exactly the 'norm' but like, we're more normal, i feel, than a LOT of other fetishes out there! And he doesn't get THIS ONE? Lol...omg, that jsut struck me as so funny...lol....

Im waiting eagerly for a review on this one! It'd be interesting to see this on the big screen :D

~clair

I agree with you, Clair! :D :tickle: :feets:

sushi854 said:
I saw the movie tonight, and there was no tickling in it. It is mentioned as a fetish at one point, but thats about it.

After all that build up, no tickling in it at all. Harrummph. I'll wait until it comes to cable TV. :D

I hate John Waters. He's the most overrated director in Hollywood. His movies are not at all funny or clever. Plus he always portrays Baltimore(which is my hometown)as one big Jerry Springer episode, where all the characters are obnoxious homely geeks who wear tacky clothes, and Crabtown's not like that at all. And now since he "doesn't get" tickling, that's another reason I can't stand him

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back