• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Movie theater tickling

nothing here I usually got to the movies Solo sit in the back against the wall. At least I get to see the end of the movie

I have done this to my wife ever since we were married. We always sit in the back row of a theater, so I can do it in stealth mode. Many fun times had with this...

This is more funny than anything, but about three years or so ago, on a vanilla blog site, I read an event this woman recounted of how she and her husband had gone to the movies the previous weekend. She said she had kicked her shoes off and hung her feet over a bar in front of her. A little kid, who was with his family in front of her, evidently kept trying to tickle her feet through the whole movie. She said had to keep moving them it tickled so much, LOL.

Regards,

TK

odd man out

Some of my best experiences took place in a local college football stadium. I also enjoyed some wonderful experiences during severe weather events (one was in the basement of a large building during an F3 tornado, the other happened in a beautiful old house during a snowstorm that kept a young lady and me more or less trapped for the better part of three days).

Movie theaters do offer a wonderful atmosphere for such encounters, but I"ve had few expereinces in such environments.

Thought I'd bring this one back since it is getting warmer here on the east coast which means more opportunity for feet tickles. I had one a few weeks ago. Went out with a girl on a blind date. We had actually talked quite a while before going out. I talked her into wearing mules. She said that she normally doesn't wear socks or stockings with them. Imagine my surprise when I saw her. Not only was she very attractive but also came out in sandals as well. She had very nice looking feet. I talked her into getting comfortable in her chair and got her to place her legs on the chair in front. I did the usual drop something on the ground bent down and when coming up stroked her instep. She jumped giggled and immediately took her leg down. She neglected to tell me she was ticklish especially on her feet. Needless to say there were plenty of other tickles while the movie was going on and we have even gone out several other times.

Movie tickling

this is my first post but i hope you all like

I remember was all alone at night and i got a call from a group of girls sayin that a bunch of them were going to the movies. I was bored and had nothing better to do so i decided to go. Once we got into the movie we all split up and sat in different places throughout the theater. I was sitting with this girl i talked to occasionally. She was shy. About 5'2, nice body, very nice feet. What made it better was i saw she was wearing sandals. So the movie started and she got comfortable with me when in the middle of the movie i poked her in the side and she had a great reaction to it. She then got close to me again and this time i did it for a little longer. She giggled and just gave me a look, i could tell she liked it. So later she crossed her leg and left her foot wide open. So i pretended to drop my hat on the ground and when i picked it up i ran my finger across her foot and she jumped again. So i knew that her weakspot was going to be her feet. Later on, when her legs were on my lap, i knocked off one of her sandals and she just looked at me because she knew what was comming. I grabbed her ankle and began to tickle her foot with no mercy, She tried to hold in her scream but sure enough it couldnt stay in. She screamed and people turned around wondering what were doing. I just sat there and pretended like i hadnt done anything. It was a scary movie after all :evilha: Weve still been in contact for awhile.. but i dont think she will seeing movies anytime soon, only because shell be too scared.

Hope you all like the post

~X~

Those are all great stories....

I've had no movie theater tickling tales, but I do remember a time where this atttractive girl sat only a few seats away from me...she was wearing flip flops, and if I recall correctly she had really nice feet-large, like a size 10 (yum) and painted toes. If she had let me tickle those beautiful tootsies, I know I would have not watched a sec of the movie.

love that!

its so funny with the theatre tickling thing. every time i go to a movie, especially when its warm outside and everyone is wearing flips or sandals, i will usually see someone sitting in a row in front of me with thier feet up on the seat in front of them. is it distracting or what? lol! sometimes i cant even watch the movie because im sitting there thinking to myself hmmm? i wonder if that person is ticklish on the soles of there feet, sometimes feet just look so ticklish! if thats possible lol! i mean they will have a look about them that looks very ticklish, i dont know, maybe i am thinking too much : )

I love to tickle my girl while we are in a theater! In my experiences, the best time to do it is while cuddling. There is open "side" space and that is a good area to rest your hand on when you have your arm around her. Simply just stroke her side area (stomach, hip, back) with fingertips slowly. I had a ton of fun feeling her squirm around and try to fight it!

This has happened to me too. I live right down the road from a 16 screen movie theater, and being the movie freak that Iam, I go there often. I can relate to exactly what sovryticklish said. So many times I go into a theater, and see a cute girl either behind me, in front of me, or on the side of me, with her feet up. I'll take a look at her soles, wonder to myself about her tickle history, and how ticklish those soles are. So many times I can just wish I could reach out and give one of the exposed female soles a tickle.
Sovry, you arent alone, as Iam in this category as well. Wouldnt it be great if we could find out about the ticklishness of every pair of feet we wanted? Alas, life isnt like that, but it is nice to think of what would be if we able to!

Mitch

I just had this problem at an IMAX during vacation. A lovely young lady sat in the first row of the top section and had her bare feet hanging over the edge! :veryhappy

Unfortunately I was sitting behind her and could only watch and wonder what POSSIBLE excuse I could make for slipping out of my seat during the movie (Aliens of the Deep) and sneaking a quick tickle! LOL!

~ toyou

I just am amazed at how many of these movie theatre tickling stories there are. Maybe it's just me but what is the fascination about tickling someone in a movie theatre? Is it because people are there in the dark and people want to be sneaky? I personally think it shows bravery to tickle people in a theatre, especially at the risk of the lee who is laughing to distract other people. :lurking:

When I go to the movie theater I always notice the hot chicks who take off their sandals, and I focuse more on them than the movie, usually. Screw the movie, I could watch barefoot girls for days on end! I wish i was sitting next to one of them, I'd have a feild day! I'd tickle their brains out! Stroking the soles ever so gently, poking my fingers inbetween the toes. Fun!

Tickejen

Believe me it is fun to tickle a ladies feet in a movie theatre, but you have to do it softly and lightly, not the hard core tickling. Because like you said it will cause attention to us. I playfully tickle a ladies feet in the movie. I sit in front of a stranger lady who takes her shoes off and sticks her feet in between the seats in front of her. I usually sit one seat over so that she does not move her feet by sitting in the same seat as her feet. Her feet are still in reach and I kind of swoop down in my seat and during the movie I will use a feather or a piece of broom straw to lightly tickle their feet. Some have liked it and not said anything other then moving their feet around and giggling a little, and others have gotten really mad and said something to me. I would apologize when that happens and tell them it is for a school (College) paper I am doing on the ticklishness of women. I tell them I have to do this to 100 women and see how many seem to be ticklish and how many seemed to enjoy it out of the 100. Usually they say okay but don't do it again they are too ticklish and hate it. I say okay and leave them alone then. If they seem to enjoy it I tickle them all during the movie. You can e-mail me at [email protected] if you like to talk more.

TicklesFemales

Last edited:
ticklejen said:
I just am amazed at how many of these movie theatre tickling stories there are. Maybe it's just me but what is the fascination about tickling someone in a movie theatre? Is it because people are there in the dark and people want to be sneaky? I personally think it shows bravery to tickle people in a theatre, especially at the risk of the lee who is laughing to distract other people. :lurking:

To me it is the equivelant of those people who want to have sex in public. There is a certain thrill about possible being caught and disturbing other people. Also, on a personal level, I like to see if anyone is watching a little TOO intently, ya know?!?!

~ toyou

Actually, to be honest, if a guy began tickling my feet in a movie theatre as long as it was done lightly, I'd probably really enjoy it! Even if it was for the whole movie. Whether it was a guy that I knew or not it would be fine. If it were a guy or even a girl who was a stranger, I'd be flattered that they'd want to tickle my feet but that's just how I'd feel.

:wavingguy

I have to say that I read that story that you suggested I read Feathery and I really enjoyed it. It really got me turned on the way she protested some at first and then really enjoyed being tickled in a movie theatre. Great story! Thanks for recommending it, I'm going to check out that website more.

ticklejen said:
I have to say that I read that story that you suggested I read Feathery and I really enjoyed it. It really got me turned on the way she protested some at first and then really enjoyed being tickled in a movie theatre. Great story! Thanks for recommending it, I'm going to check out that website more.

Glad you enjoyed the story, Jen!

TicklesFemales said:
Believe me it is fun to tickle a ladies feet in a movie theatre, but you have to do it softly and lightly, not the hard core tickling. Because like you said it will cause attention to us. I playfully tickle a ladies feet in the movie. I sit in front of a stranger lady who takes her shoes off and sticks her feet in between the seats in front of her. I usually sit one seat over so that she does not move her feet by sitting in the same seat as her feet. Her feet are still in reach and I kind of swoop down in my seat and during the movie I will use a feather or a piece of broom straw to lightly tickle their feet. Some have liked it and not said anything other then moving their feet around and giggling a little, and others have gotten really mad and said something to me. I would apologize when that happens and tell them it is for a school (College) paper I am doing on the ticklishness of women. I tell them I have to do this to 100 women and see how many seem to be ticklish and how many seemed to enjoy it out of the 100. Usually they say okay but don't do it again they are too ticklish and hate it. I say okay and leave them alone then. If they seem to enjoy it I tickle them all during the movie. You can e-mail me at [email protected] if you like to talk more.

TicklesFemales

thanks for the advice, man
I'm going to start doing that

mistertickle123 said:
Funny, she'd always ask me why I was always tickling her (especially her feet) but she always made her more than ticklish body available to me especially in that dark movie theater.

We probably had about nine or ten tickles at the movies while we dated.

I love these threads that bring back such fun memories!

Great story! I don't know how long ago you were 14, but if it was in the 80s, did she wear those cute little white keds that all the girls wore then? Those always drove me nuts!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back