• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Moving Day! (To other archive owners)

tickledorange

2nd Level Orange Feather
What is the easiest way to move stories from the Post Stories forum to here? BTW, anyone else who is reading this, thanks for the archive, especially Myriads!) :fish:

Pretend that you are going to edit your story, click on "Edit" back in the main story section where your story is posted.

Once in the editing window, right click and choose "select all" and then right click and choose "copy".

Abort the editing session, and go to your archive here. Click on "New Post". This should give you an editing window.

Right click and choose "paste". The entire text of your story should appear in the editing window. Put the title in the little title window, and click on "submit".

depending on how many stories you have, moving them to the archive can take some time. when i got mine, all i did was copy my stories from the "Stories" section and paste them into new threads in the archive.

congrats on the new archive....

Welcome new neighbour...

Congrats on the archives and I look forward to reading all of your work. Oh by the way, can I borrow a cup of sugar? :)

That's exactly what I thought I'd have to do. Now I just have to do it. :zzzzz:

Thanks you guys! :imouttahe

Last edited:
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back